Votes

kiddyhouse

The reason I ask is that everyone seems to think James is staying and Kaysar is being voted out. I was just curious as to who is saying what at this point in the week. If James has told Will or Boogie he is planning on nullifying Janelles vote, are they going to tell Janelle? Will and Boogie are out for themselves and they don't care who they take to the final 4, they just want to make it there. The way Will thinks, wouldn't it be good for him to let Janelle in on what James is doing? Does Will really want James around?

What I would love to know, since I obviously missed it, is why is everyone so sure that Will and Boogie are voting to evict Kayser? Before the veto competition they were discussing the possibility of flipping the vote and keeping Janelle, and launching James. They told Janie that if they survive a while longer they, Janelle, and a person of her choice would make a run for the Final Four. I understand that they B.S. everybody in the house, but it seems unlikely that they would B.S. each other.

I know that when they were talking of flipping the vote, their idea was to keep it quiet and make James feel he was safe, so it would come as a complete shock to him when he was evicted. Or I may be mixing up two different conversations. Chicken George doesn't like James, it wouldn't take much to sway his vote. If they get his vote, James can nullify antbody's vote he wants and it wouldn't matter.

My point is that nobody knows how CT is going to vote until they actually vote. You can't assume Kayser is going to leave. It may go down like like that, but there's a good chance that it won't. Janelle and Kayser need to talk with CT and find out what they're thinking.

Tarman...I think that this is the week when CT can be exposed. If they vote to evict Kaysar...that shows the SOV's that they have been played big time! The thing is...now it will probably be too late. They should have gotten rid of CT a long time ago...

But, CT could vote to evict James...Kaysar will still go because Dani will have the tiebreaker vote..

The only hope Kaysar has is if Ericka changes her mind (she won't).

But, CT has to vote with Janelle...or they will be exposed.

kaysar i feel will go.

i dont see ct both of them rocking the boat. if they do best believe next week if cg, marcellus, ericka somehow wins hoh they'll get put up. with kaysar gone ct has more leverage with both sides. kaysar stays ct gotta play because they longer have the floaters alliances protection.

if they do best believe next week if cg, marcellus, ericka somehow wins hoh they'll get put up.

And the chances of this happening are? IF CT are smart, they will kick James out and align with the Sov3 to get to the final 5 and then go from there.

No one has really mentioned the nullify a vote pass except James to Dani. I wish that Janie or Kaysar would realize this and then they could go to James and say "hey we aren't going to campaign against you, we are all voting to evict Kaysar...So no worries"... Who knows, maybe then he would be stupid and not use it!!

I know, I'm dreaming...

I just thought of something....

James says he is going to nullify Janis vote......wouldnt it be HILARIOUS if she found out before time and voted to evict Kaysar???? Then Kaysar would have one less vote to be evicted and James nullifing Janis vote would slap him in the face.

That would be great if the vote was a tie.

But I dont get how they think Kaysar could stay at all.

Isnt it

Will, Boogie, Erica, Marc and CG voting out Kaysar

and

Jani and Howie voting out James????

Why are they thinking its going to be a tie breaker?

If CT does vote to evict James, it would be ironic if George was the tie-breaker. As I hoped, Kayser just spoke to Will and Boogie about flipping to evict James, and they were cool with it. They're smart enough to realize that they need one more vote because of James's vote nullification {if he does have it}. Will would work George, George said once that he'd never go against Dr. Will. He doesn't care much for James anyway.

I think the vote will be live Thursday, right? The next two days are going to be pretty interesting.

If CT does vote to evict James, it would be ironic if George was the tie-breaker. As I hoped, Kayser just spoke to Will and Boogie about flipping to evict James, and they were cool with it. They're smart enough to realize that they need one more vote because of James's vote nullification {if he does have it}. Will would work George, George said once that he'd never go against Dr. Will. He doesn't care much for James anyway.

I think the vote will be live Thursday, right? The next two days are going to be pretty interesting.

If this is a triple post it's because I got two internal server error messages-----and counting-----

Tarman...I think that this is the week when CT can be exposed. If they vote to evict Kaysar...that shows the SOV's that they have been played big time! The thing is...now it will probably be too late. They should have gotten rid of CT a long time ago...

But, CT has to vote with Janelle...or they will be exposed.

Ahhhhhh-ha! Maybe YOU need to sneak in the house and and whisper that into some ones ear!!

Wonder how they will get themselves out of that predicament?????

:P

Who cares! Time for CT to do some work...they have..or more specifically Will has used the psy on them all and they have fallen for it. Once he got the "doubt" button pushed is was all over... Let the remaining SOV (fingers are crossed) see that CT is smart too!

What I dont undestand stand is why chilltown would take the chance of voting out James and then he ends up staying in the house. The way the votes look it could very well be a tie. This is really a critical time were they will show who there loyalties really lie with.

JMO...

Votes to evict James:

Janelle (nullified)

Howie

Votes to evict Kaysar:

Marcellas

George

Will

Boogie

Erika

I believe CT is smart enough to realize that their votes do not matter and will vote with the majority, but who knows.

Why is Kaysar so convinced that he has Georges vote? I thought that George was voting the way dani wanted him to vote.

But Kaysar says he knows he has Georges vote did they make a deal that I missed?

Archived