Monday, August 7th

CeCiMom

As much as I want Kaysar to stay, I think ct and george will vote him out. Ct doesn't want an 'honorable' guy to the end with them, they want to take someone awful to the end. george will vote against him because he's just happy to be in an alliance right now, even if it means keeping james, his original enemy. kaysar isn't a threat to george. Weird weird house.

oh wait, that was dumb of me. of course kay is a threat to george. kay wanted to vote out the floaters first! eek. and what a great idea that was :rolleyes::blink:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when the houseguests refer to god in the house... These people are playing a game where lying and deceiving is what they do...it gets to me when I see them reading the Bible (ESPECIALLY James)

Marci just said "if there is a god of fairness" then he would end up HOH this week... Like God really cares what you are doing right now in that house?? After all the nasty, mean, hateful things that have come out of Marci's mouth, the last person he needs to be asking for help from is GOD!!! He should be asking for forgivness not help!!!

I will be surprised if CT votes to keep Kaysar. Will understands this game very well and knows that there is noone in that house that could beat Kaysar if they were in the final 2 together.

I am a big fan of Will. I loved watching him in season 2 and enjoy watching him work now. You never know what to expect out of the guy. I am amazed though at how gullible these hg's are. Did they not watch season 2? :lol:

IF CT could arrange to keep K (they'd have to get G's vote) they could form a POWERFUL alliance with K,Jan,H + CT, almost guaranteeing them Final 5 (and that's an alliance which James can't deliver.)

Next week it would be the 5 against E., Marci and G for HOH. Both on numbers and on strength of play they'd be odds-on to win.

Then they'd nom Dani and E., and vote Dani out (they have the votes) unless she wins POV.

Then the next week they'd still be 4-3 in the HOH comp, and again 2 of the opposing 3 would be G and Marci (who don't win much.)

And the week after it would be 4-2 in HOH comp, the 2 being Marci and G.

The alliance would be VERY likely to make F5.

And I suspect that G's vote this week COULD be swayed by Will. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Somebody pointed out a couple of days ago that Will/Booger rarely vote to evict the same person to perhaps try and make them seem like less of a voting block . . . is that true?

W1: 9-2 Alison evicted - both voted to evict Alison to screw over Nakomis/Diane

W2: 8-2 Nakomis evicted - Will voted for Nakomis to try and pin it on somebody (can't remember who), Boogie voted with the house

(W3: 9-0 Jase evicted - Will on the block)

W4: 7-1 Diane evicted - Will voted for Diane (supposedly to show Janelle that she's not the boss of him or something . . . what the heck was his reason again?), Boogie voted with the house

W5 . . . so this is the first week the vote's actually been close, eh? I agree with what BadAssJanie and Methos said about Will/Booger wanting to have other 'bad guys' in the jury, so if they really want to keep James and keep the house on their toes, then maybe Boogie will vote with Janelle and Howie to evict James and Will will vote to evict Kaysar based also on the way they seem to like to split their votes (?)

Wait, so how would the votes go if that were the case?

To evict Kaysar: Marcellas, Erika, George, (Booger)

To evict James: Janelle, Howie, Will

I also don't think Chilltown like the idea of their votes being 'nullified' or irrelevant . . . those two, especially Will seems to NEED to always make a statement - GAD he's such an attention whore :rolleyes:

EDIT: Switched Will and Booger

there is no way that kaysar's staying now. will and boogie wont vote for him to stay. will has said things that lead me to believe that he doesn't even like kaysar in the first place. he's also still bitter about an early show incident where kaysar called him out on something, now he wants to leave that in his goodbye message to kaysar. they want to take james to the end because he's bad and that will make them look good...whew. that's how i see it anyway.

but what about the deal ct made with kaysar about being the four at the very end? i guess they went back on that. stupid kaysar and janie for making deals with them.

Archived