Monday, August 7th

CeCiMom

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure BadAssJanie I understand why they want to keep Kaysar because he is more loyal. However cant any of you guys look at it from James is side, hey I am gonna be the first one cut loose when we lose HOH so I better have a backup plan. Whats wrong with that? Is he supposed to just sit around thinking.....oh well I will help my team make it to the final 4 and the winner will give me a hig when its all over. Thanks but no Thanks. Also he will not get called out because once again kaysar is going around spitting out orders to get rid or Marc and Erika after he is gone, just like he did last year trying to get them to get rid of james.

Nothing wrong with Plan B, even Plan C if necessary... and to be truthful all the floaters, CT and the SOV should have back-up plans. I see this week as the pivotal point (a little early I must admit)...and from here on end everyone will have a better idea of who's playing who...

I've said this before how can everyone be so sure that James is gonna be cut loose. Are you telling me if they got down to final 4, James wouldn't have a chance to win HOH or Veto? He would have the same chance as the other three. If they didn't make it to the final 4 and James had stayed loyal, I truly believe they would have never voted him out. If nothing else up to this point J/K/H have always stayed loyal to each other, however, James has never given them a chance to be loyal to him, he always turns on them. He had planned on having an alliance with Dani, it seems, even before they got in the house?

Exactly...

He left his alliance early on. He cannot use the "Bad HOH nominations" as an excuse. He was aligned with Dani soon after they got in the house. They (Sov) would have stayed loyal to him. They even did not want to see the fact that he was probably turning on them. Now they have figured it out! They are putting the pieces together, yes they may lose Kay but Janie and Howie will put on one hell of a show after that. James did not have to turn. Like someone stated earlier, they still could have went to the end. Dumb move James!!

If there is a BB god.... James will be seeing Sarah this weekend!

LOL, Marty, this isn't a flippin' riddle! :lol:

I'm searching on every board I can find out there - I've only found this on Joker's:

I heard George say can the 4 of us sit him down and talk to him? Dani said she would think about it, and she isn't sure if she wants to do it as a group because she said that is what "they" do. CG said it's just a suggestion, and maybe they could do it later on tonight. Dani said yeah, lets see if we can get him to commit.

They didn't mention who "he" is but I guess Kaysar since they already have a commitment from James

Hey thanks Word. I just went over to Jokers and read that. I also read that Chicken George told Kayar that he has his vote. He told Kaysar that he knows the other group is only talking to him because they want his vote. (from Jokers)

I am so confused trying to figure out who is going to vote what way. If they can get George's vote then they can get James out. That is if Chill Town comes through and votes to evit James. Even then the nulify vote won't help him.

I'm almost positive CG will vote James out for two reasons, one he thinks James is a snake (as he stated to Howie) and Howie's the second. If you think about it Howie is the only one who has ever actually hung out with CG. I believe CG might just vote James out, but really who knows?

Howie has never asked CG for anything. I think CG knows that Howie isn't just being his friend because he wants his vote...He's been his friend since day one... So I think in order to seal the deal with CG voting to evict James is with Howie talking to him about it... I think that would be an extremely wise thing to do...

Sure BadAssJanie I understand why they want to keep Kaysar because he is more loyal. However cant any of you guys look at it from James is side, hey I am gonna be the first one cut loose when we lose HOH so I better have a backup plan. Whats wrong with that? Is he supposed to just sit around thinking.....oh well I will help my team make it to the final 4 and the winner will give me a hig when its all over. Thanks but no Thanks. Also he will not get called out because once again kaysar is going around spitting out orders to get rid or Marc and Erika after he is gone, just like he did last year trying to get them to get rid of james.

I have NO problem with James having outside alliances at all, you would be stupid not to. But the fact that he used those outside alliances to get rid of his main alliance is what pisses me off... thats all!

All hope for James leaving is gone... sorry guys.

Will and Boogie having private convo. in workout-room. The whispering is so low I can't make out too much of it but, they definitely just said... they don't want to win next week's HOH and they want James to win it. Only way he can do that is if he's here gang. :(

If CT weren't so volatile, I'd be feeling kinda happy right now. I'm pessimistically hopeful...

Will & Boogie whispering in the workout room right now. They mentioned who they would put up next week if they got HoH and while counting votes to get Janelle out they included James. Sounds like they're voting Kaysar out!!!!!

I don't listen to a word CT says until the vote night. Will ALWAYS votes against what CT decides during the week, so who the hell knows what will really happen. There are three days left, after all. Plenty of time for anything to happen.

I don't listen to a word CT says until the vote night. Will ALWAYS votes against what CT decides during the week, so who the hell knows what will really happen. There are three days left, after all. Plenty of time for anything to happen.

yep, it sounds official from the exercise room that Will/Boogie are giving Kaysar a birthday present "Eviction". They said they are telling Janie and Howie they are going to vote that way so floaters won't think they are working with Janie/Howie. What a flip flop this house is.

Archived