Monday, August 7th

CeCiMom

But there is a difference between wanting to put him up and having to put him up. She's pretty well promised Howie/Ericka and Marci safety. She's got a soft place for CG. She's got "something" (who knows what) going with Will and Boogie...Kay's the only one left. And she as bad as the others in so far as bad-mouthing....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didn't HAVE to put up Kaysar. She could have easily put up Will and simply replied, "You wanted to go up."

All personal considerations aside, the Sov are 4 strong (ok 3 strong plus 1 tentative) as long as they all stay in the house. It only makes sense that one of them has to go for the sake of the other players.

I would much rather see everyone turn on ChillTown, but they have played everyone masterfully and apparently aren't even on the radar anymore.

Mendes...yes. They have done very well. If they were to become the "targets" the plotting that would...could go on, would be most entertaining!!!

Francis.... I don't know that she even thought about putting up Will. I depend on Morty's site to give out details, but somewhere...someone indicated that Dani/Will/Boogie and James were a team. Now that may only go as far as next week... but I don't know that she would ahve put them up anyway. And besides...Will leave the house??!! :o There goes the entertainment... you'd have to watch weeks of Kay, Jani and Howie be....boring.... ;)

But there is a difference between wanting to put him up and having to put him up. She's pretty well promised Howie/Ericka and Marci safety. She's got a soft place for CG. She's got "something" (who knows what) going with Will and Boogie...Kay's the only one left. And she as bad as the others in so far as bad-mouthing.... ~ quote

----------------

she has also told kaysar that she would never put him up. from the first few weeks of the game she was telling him that. that is why i said what i said up there ^

If you think about it, Kasyer and some of the others knows that CT is playing them, but no one knows were the floaters stand. I think that I could live with CT because you know that they lie. You don't know which of the floatherd are lying or which of the SOV are lying.

Rag...what CeCi and Fizzle are saying is only what Dani is portraying. She says she's one kind of player one moment then different day different moment. Some people in the house are playing the same way as they did the first day. See, there's a difference. :) Dani is playing the game, yes, but not like she said she would. :blink: Now, I think that should be confusing enough!!?? :huh: "You Better Recognize" cause "It Is What It Is" :lol:

I love the irony of the houseguests once again this year.

...and yes, it goes on both sides!

For instance, Howie likes to slam people to the SoV but then again, he's Howie. Janelle has a mouth on her that needs to be washed out with soap. Kaysar hasn't really said anything negative about anyone that I have seen on the feeds unless it was about their game. Ironically enough, when Howie or Janelle says something negative James of all people is the one to say "hey lets not become the nerd herd!"

Then we have people like Marcellus who is the worst shit talker in the house. I loved Danielle too, saying Janelle was an ugly bitch and then no later than an hour after that saying that she bets they are being mean and slamming her in private.

If nothing else, BB is an interesting study of human nature. It shows that pretty much everyone, EVERYONE, is a hypocrite whether they know it or not. This is why it's always refreshing when someone like Kaysar is on reality tv (or the firemen who won Survivor from a couple year's back). These guys try their damndest not to backstab (and never did to my knowledge) and prove you don't need to throw out your morals or "honor" to play a game. Hell, the fireman WON Survivor and played a very decent, open and honest game.

This is why I like Kaysar and Chicken George so much.

I agree... wonderful study for amateur psychologists and of society in general...very general. And the "carrot" of money at the end...makes it all worth what they do.

Additionally, the fans...this site... The die-hard fans and the emotionalism they display adds to the drama. Each vehemently for or against a play because

But fizzel...why should they be truthful ..even in the diary room? Is it a rule that diary room interviews are supposed to be truthful? And daily....perhaps even hourly things change for them in the house. Aclimating to new situations constantly can cause you to change your mind about who's good for you and who's not.

you believe what you want. danielle thinks she is playing an honest game and she is not.

there are no rules saying you have to be truthful. and no, the DR is no acception. but in the past we have seen the DR as a place where people can and mostly do say what they truely feel. its also a place where the players get caught in lies. danielle was saying the first week how they needed to split up season 6 and that janelle and kaysar were the strongest and should go the first. its funny now that she would nominate janelle and say that it was because of her moves last week. :blink:

i just dont like it when someone says they are honest when they are full of bull**it.

LOD could possibly be the greatest alliance in all of reality television history. They are in COMPLETE command of the house, the people living in it and the game itself. If S6 couldn't beat a bunch of nerds, what chance do they have against LOD? It's almost unfair.

This whole dani is a hypocrite for not going after CT is nonsense, nonsense I say. Sow hat if she wanted CT gone in the beginning. The sovs showed they were going after the floaters and not chilltown. Dani saw what needed to be done. The sovs had to go. They struck first her plan on who she wanted out changed.

Remember all this is all Kaysar's brilliant plan. Make the floaters pick a side take a stand. :lol:

Hey Carvin, guess what, there is no LOD, Will & Boogie were just talking, they are going to put Dani up as a pawn next week (LOL), or I'm sorry she's not going to be a pawn, that's just what they are going to tell her, they want her OUT!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I don't like Will...and I do not want him to win...anyone, I mean anyone who thinks he isn't lying is stupid. If you get caught making a deal with Will...it's your own fault. He promises he won't put anyone up...but he never wins anything...he never puts himself into the power to make any decisions.

That's why I think the floater idea was stupid...If you're going to knock out a floater...knock out the biggest one of them all...WILL!

(In other words...you can be a floater and play a great game! The SOV doesn't think that way, though.)

"Hey Carvin, guess what, there is no LOD, Will & Boogie were just talking, they are going to put Dani up as a pawn next week (LOL), or I'm sorry she's not going to be a pawn, that's just what they are going to tell her, they want her OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

Things change minute to minute..... CT gotta lov'em or hat'em!

In other words...you can be a floater and play a great game! The SOV doesn't think that way, though.

The sovs especially janelle believe the only way to win BB is to win comps (Sure does help LOL) But id ont think she udnerstands AT ALL that there is a social and strategic aspect of the game. She said last night she would not vote for will because he hasn't won anything.

She said last night she would not vote for will because he hasn't won anything.

Except for his SEASON! Wake up Janelle...I thought she was a real student of the game....that she watched previous seasons and practically memorized them!

Archived