The Absurd Herd

mikede

Your'e right, Carvin - resistance is futile, 'cause Danielle's not running the Absurd Turd Nerd Herd, she's running the BORG. Last night, Chicken George was officially assimilated.

Where's Captain Kirk Piccard when you need him?

And apparently since this is some kind of improvisational acting troupe, I'm sure they could bring him in? :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the veto players are picked randomly? And they didn't all get to play veto anyway. Ofcourse Kaysar is being backdoored, he may not have been the original target but he was in the line of fire. Would this be backdooring if she put up George? He didn't get to play veto either. It will always be a backdoor if someone doesn't get to play the veto.

Before the veto players were picked Kaysar did not want to play because if he won he didnt want to decide between Janelle and James. Dani told him he should to play for himself.

Janelle got the pick a player ball and did not choose Kaysar because he wouldnt use POV

if any of these people, well, marcellus or erika get HOH next week, the plan is to backdoor janelle. so there is one now planned, but none have taken place so far

I was just thinking, Danielle was never a floater. She just put on to the other floaters that she was also a floater, and banded them together, and became their leader. . . . kinda Maggieesque. But i still like her

Somebody creative should come up with some other names, like sub-categories or something to describe:

1) people who get evicted because the original target wins pov (ie Jase, Diane, Kaysar) . . . if not backdooring, not frontdooring, then it's ________ ? It needs a name that encapsulates the sense the replacement noms get at feeling screwed over, don't you think? and,

2) people who actively manipulate, deceive, influence the game by 'forming alliances' even though they are only looking out for 'me, myself and I' (ie Danielle, Chilltown, James) as opposed to the people who just go where the power is and use reassurances and flattery to secure their safety (ie Erika and Marcellas) . . . are they all 'floaters' or just the first group or just the last group? They seem to have very different gameplay . . . (?)

. . . can't wait for the next show . . . :)

PS omg is Danielle ever Maggiesque - that's a good analogy - he he :)

:D Good one, SamTheCat.

I'd like to submit these sub-categories for your consideration:

1) Roofing, as in throwing off of

2) Instead of calling them all "floaters", we could start a revolution and use two NEW names, such as:

-- Flotsam & Jetsum

-- Jeykylls & Hydes

-- Tweedledums & Tweedledees

-- Gumbys and Pokeys

Thanks, auntjulie. I've never gotten a co-sign on this board b4 - it's an honor! :lol:

And in honor of another post I just read, I think we should add:

- Pinkys and Brains (thx to maz1rulz)

Neb's right...Kay was not backdoored, neither was Jase.

Diane was the original target by Janie, however that's not a backdoor either since Diane had the opportunity to play veto.

Logically, there's been NO backdooring yet this season.

yup and if diane wasnt backdoored last week neither was Kaysar last season..yet he was saying he couldne believe he was backdoored twice

Quote Word_Girl: "I'd like to submit these sub-categories for your consideration: 1) Roofing, as in throwing off of"

I love it. "I didn't get backdoored, I got roofed."

As you can tell by my name "Katie RIDHA," I am a huge Kaysar fan. Although backdooring or roofing isn't the thing you want to see happen to a houseguest you like, it has probably happened to hg's you don't like. For example, didn't Kaysar purposely backdoor Eric/Crappy last year? Did anyone complain about that? And I agree that this season, no one has been purposely backdoored. Just roofed...

I'd like to submit these sub-categories for your consideration:

1) Roofing, as in throwing off of

2) Instead of calling them all "floaters", we could start a revolution and use two NEW names, such as:

-- Flotsam & Jetsum

-- Jeykylls & Hydes

-- Tweedledums & Tweedledees

-- Gumbys and Pokeys

Word-girl, you're so good with words! Thx for your help! I am going to incorporate them into my posts . . . :D

Hey! Thanks SamTheCat! :D

It looks like the Gumbys and Pokeys will be roofing Kaysar this Thursday! :lol: (Oops - not that that makes me happy, just using the new words...)

(I'm hoping completely new alliances will be formed as the days go on. It's always cool to see a house flip and evolve.)

Archived