The Absurd Herd

mikede

Led by Dani, Leechers Erika and Marcellus, and Chicken George as "the vote"

This is just giving me an Eerie flashback, especially with 2 feeds with these people in the HOH bashing Kaysar Janelle james and Howie, and 2 feeds of the Sovs's in a "gold room.

James is lying and floating the exact same way, and if Kaysar goes out week 5, itll get Eerier.

Difference is, there is only 4 people in this new herd, not 6. We have 2 wild cards Will and Mike. Are they the 2 other members of the Absurd Herd, or the SOV's Part 2??

George is not smart. He just said, he think howie is tearing apart from Kaysar and Janelle. That will never happen.

Thing is, I would like to see the leader of this pack win, Dani. But i also want Janelle or Howie to win. Erika and Marcellus need to go NOW.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is, I would like to see the leader of this pack win, Dani. But i also want Janelle or Howie to win. Erika and Marcellus need to go NOW.

I never really liked Dani but I respect her game play. And I totally agree with Erika and Marcellas needing to go NOW, especially after just listening to them rant about how "Kaysar needs to go now" and "I can't wait to give him a nasty goodbye speech".

Reminiscent of last year (barf).

love the name and danielle's little plan to backdoor kaysar when she keeps claiming she respects him and his game, huh, yeah right... If a Sov can't win, and i mean real sovs, not James, i hope chill town wins.

I see Marcellas possibly not hosting the online show next season because the audience is beginning to hate him and his nerdherd behavior...

I hate to think that this is the last season of BB. I have liked this season, but not for the same reasons I like the previous seasons.

You just can't beat bringing in 12 strangers and watching the first impressions build into friendships, amidst lies and betrayals. The key is 12 diverse strangers, not hollywood model wannabes. I hope when BB ends, it ends in the spirit of how it was originally created.

Marcellas does nonstop bashing. It gives me flashbacks to the nerd herd last season. He needs to just shut up. Danielle was right that he is the one that threw Janelle under the bus.

That was great of her to point it out. She said he threw her under a semi pulling a bus and marcellus was riding the top . . . . . That quote is good enough for that segment in entertainment weekly.

And Danielle seriously asked them to have a sleepover . . . . too too too creepy . .. . the flashbacks that is

Well CBS is getting exactly what it wanted, a repeat of last year. Of couse CT will sit back and let the 2 teams pick each other off then take the game at the end.

If Chicken George wins he deserves it, no one has approach him for a alliance, SOV came in with a alliance, so did CT...he came in as the only player from his season so he really did have to get to know everyone.

I'm sure this isn't the last season, it will go a couple more at least. Kaysar is too nice to play this game and its probably better that he be voted out before he turns into Danielle or Marcellas or James with all the backdooring and backstabbing. Danielle doesnt respect anyone and that is why Janie tried to get her out the first week, unfortunately it was either one snake or the other (Alison).

Maybe I haven't been watching the feeds enough, but I haven't heard her spewing any more or less hate than the Sov since Dani become HoH. Its not like last year with the relentless hate sessions otherwise I am sure there is no way I would have missed the rants you guys are posting about.

i hear ya mendes. James was bitching about janelle putting the house on slop and cots and Dani was like "hey i dont blame her one bit, she had to save herself"

hey you people can call them the herd all you want we know what happened last year with the herd against them :lol:

Archived