Who will play for HOH next week - Spoilerish

Marty

OK who will play for HOH next week

Janelle

Howie

Maybe they will try for HOH

Marcellas

James (If James plays he will put up Chicken George and ?)

HG that will not want HOH

Will

Boogie

Erika

Chicken George

Dani can't play and

(I am assuming Kaysar will be gone)

You're making an awfully big assumption to think that Kaysar will be gone. If Marcellus goes up, he goes home. But I really think if Kaysar goes up, James will go home. He'll have 2 sov votes and Chilltown's two votes. I'm assuming Chilltown brings George with them. Because George absolutely doesn't get along with James. Even if James nullifies someone's vote, it won't be enough.

Then again, you can't predict what Will and Boogie are going to do.

You're making an awfully big assumption to think that Kaysar will be gone. If Marcellus goes up, he goes home. But I really think if Kaysar goes up, James will go home. He'll have 2 sov votes and Chilltown's two votes. I'm assuming Chilltown brings George with them. Because George absolutely doesn't get along with James. Even if James nullifies someone's vote, it won't be enough.

Then again, you can't predict what Will and Boogie are going to do.

I have no idea how that double post happened. I got a flood control message, saved the post, and tried again. Sorry about that. :blink:

Hey I really really really hope that James goes home and not Kaysar. I would love to see Queen Dani's plan fall apart. She will loose her precious "numbers" she keeps talking about. She refuses to put up Marcellas. She is bound and determined to put up Kayar.

She better freakin put Kaysar up. James can nulify someone's vote. I cant belive they cant get enough people to keep James in the game. Dani even said it tonight someone from S6 has to go. Putting up Marcelles and sending him home is an absolutly petty and useless move in the game. Im starting to think this week will turn out great for the 3 sovs minus James. What a shame that is!

IF James wanted to keep the S6 4-person alliance together one more week (with only 9 left it's a HUGE advantage, bigger than ANYthing he could get by jumping ship at this time) he could tell Dani "I DID trust you and now look what's going on: if you nom K or H they will stay and I'LL go home - and you'll lose an ally. BUT if you put up W or MIke or Marci I'll get the 3 Sov votes and I'll nullify one of the other votes, so at worst it's 3-3 and YOU are the tie-breaker."

And that may also be James' best chance of staying this week.

George, Dani and Marcellus will do what dani says about voting out Kaysar because Dani has explained to them in detail how important the numbers are and they must get one of the bb6ers out. this is the only way they can even stand a chance. But who knows just because they promised her will they really do it? george seem honest enough

howie, ericka needs to go. neither brings much to game

will and boogie controls who goes

add ericka too

Archived