uvp

started by me

bump

chicken george should still be on slop

ericka no sweat at all

kaysar was speechless

janelle is offically an idiot

i dont know how she wins those non physical comps

I officially hate everyone except Janie, Chicken George and Will...

The floaters are just pissed because they have to actually start playing the game, how is that Janies fault??

I officially hate everyone except Janie, Chicken George and Will...

The floaters are just pissed because they have to actually start playing the game, how is that Janies fault??

I'm with you Edieann!! If any of those people (Dani, Erika, James) win this year, I am totally not watching next year!!

i stand by my statement she is officially an idiot

i have serious reservation about her really winning those knowledge based hoh

i mean come on who couldnt tell james nomination behavior was an act :lol::lol::lol:

dont flame or bait others in thread

Go Dani Go...

I have to say I wish her and Janelle called a truce and became a team because those to Btches are fearce... They would dominate the house...I LOVE SEEING 2 STRONG WOMEN take action... No one would expected it because I have to admitt that both ladies are bad...

Kaysar does NOT belong in the BBH this go round.He's like a damn blank sheet of paper.Someone...ANYONE else could've added spice.That goes for little miss boringgggggggggg Erika too. <_<

me too, girl alliance! (but they can throw Erika under that greyhound anytime )

See we think a like Nursie...They are the only ones truly playing the game ....Will and Boogies strats are to ride coat tails and follower where ever the wind changes..Kaysar is not really playing this year..Howie can play the game his strategic plan is to stay low until final 4 Marc plays with emotions he could betray at any moment..and Erika is a fighter but is not willing to make waves...James is playing the game...but these 2 women are fierce...They should be on the same team..Use their power of good and evil for the good..

What I like about these 2 women that once they made their mind no wishy washy it is set....They are playing the game.

Janelle was seen wearing it & now Dani's telling Kaysar he's up in her place.Where have YOU been?

That POV was a joke not competition

This is what I was commenting on, ofcourse I know Janelle won it. How can someone say the POV was a joke if none of us have ever seen it? Sorry didn't realize you don't read things through.

Archived