POV SPOILER POLL: Who do you want to........................

cktb2793

84 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Danielle take the deal with CT and Sov6 to put Marcellus on the block in Janelle's place?

• YES......it would be so FUN to see him go off the deep end.
    • no
  2. 2. If Marcellus goes on the block with James.......... Do you want Marcellus to go home?

• YES......... please send the bitter b*tch home before sequester.
    • no......I want James to go home

I was a Janelle fan in Season 6 but now I want her gone: I am saddened by seeing that her preferred mode of functioning is to try to get men to do/give her what she wants by playing flirting games in which they are supposed to praise her looks.

She is definitely hooked by "Doctor" Will's ignoring her physically (until recently, when, having sucked her in, he began reinforcing those of her behaviors that he wanted to see more of, namely her speaking against her alliance and making plans to join CT.) I suspect that outside the house she's one of those women I hear other women describe by saying that she may act like a friend but when she "has a boyfriend" he comes first and she's never available any more.

And through it all I feel sure Janelle thinks SHE is controlling the situation (since she's getting the praise and verbal agreement that she wants/needs.)

So I feel sad for her, but she's let her personal social needs control her game play, and that "will" probably mean that she leaves soon.

If they wanted to see the SOV turn on each other, Will should pass a little info to Howie or Janelle about James doing all the backstabbing. It would take all of them off of radar from S6, since they would all be going for James again this season. It definately would add alot of drama.

Archived