POV SPOILER POLL: Who do you want to........................

cktb2793

84 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Danielle take the deal with CT and Sov6 to put Marcellus on the block in Janelle's place?

• YES......it would be so FUN to see him go off the deep end.
    • no
  2. 2. If Marcellus goes on the block with James.......... Do you want Marcellus to go home?

• YES......... please send the bitter b*tch home before sequester.
    • no......I want James to go home

I said no to both. I think she should send Kaysar home. Now isn't the time to become a wuss and forget your "S6 is going down" plan.

Although, I would get a chuckle out of seeing James go home from being a "pawn" that'd be fun.

Dani would be stupid NOT to take the deal. If she keeps marrcellus,she is going to have Boogie, Will, Janelle, Howie, ........and James or Kayser all gunning or her next week if they get HOH. This is according to what they all decided to go tell her together when she gets out of isolation.

I said yes to nominating Marci, but I actually want James to go. I think nominating Marci would send him a message that his mouth is annoying.

If Marci and James are in a competition to see who can COMPLAIN and bitch the most, they're tied! But I think James should go this week. Marci isn't that strong of a player and they can get him next week.

I would love to see both Marcellas and James go. I would love to see Marcellas have a "hissy" fit being put on the block. I would love James to go because of the lies and deceit and mostly because of the loyalty broken with his alliance.

Guest StarBaby

There was a conversation to that effect last night (about not wanting to have to listen to Marcellus whine and gripe in sequester). As much as I would like to see James go, just to bite him in the butt for turning on Janelle, I can't blame the HG's for wanting to get rid of Marcy. I just hope when he goes off, he tells Janelle how James turned on her and used Dani to put her up. Or who knows, maybe Dani will spill that bit of info when she gets out.

If Kaysar goes up this week, James goes home.

If Marcellus goes up this week, James could stay.

If Kaysar goes up, James would be voted out this week by the Sovs and CT. Erika would keep him also. James nullify vote would be useless.

Maybe Danielle will lose her mind in isolation and put Kaysar up anyway. I'd love to see that double agent James get sent packing.

I would love to see Marcellas go. I can't take much more of his drama queen antics. Guh!

I want James to be there until the end. The Season 6 alliance sold him down the river, and I would love to see James get revenge, although I do love the Season 6 peeps. LOL I love watching James playing the double agent role. Good stuff! :)

Yes one, no two. That bitter, no talent, crybaby lisping James needs to pack his bags. When Chenbot tells him he's evicted I want to see him cry like the little bitch he is. You can always get Marcellas next.

I would LOVE to see James sent home packing this week, just because thats what he gets... But I think it would be FUNNY if Kaysar got sent home this week...Wanna know why?? Because people say he is one of the best BB players ever...umm no... He's gotten 3 chances and left before sequester on each time!

I don't really think Danielle would take the deal to put up Marcellus... I know she really doesn't want to go back on her word to Howie and was trying to figure loop holes in it last night, but I don't know if she would do it, she keeps saying she's a person on her word...guess we will find out! And also she REALLY does not want to put Kaysar up... I guess he is her new "Jason"... Who knows what she is going to do, and since it's not Janie thats all that matters to me!!!

I don't really think Danielle would take the deal to put up Marcellus... I know she really doesn't want to go back on her word to Howie and was trying to figure loop holes in it last night, but I don't know if she would do it, she keeps saying she's a person on her word...guess we will find out! And also she REALLY does not want to put Kaysar up... I guess he is her new "Jason"... Who knows what she is going to do, and since it's not Janie thats all that matters to me!!!

If Dani doesn't want to go back on her word to Howie...doesn't want to put up Kayser...will not put up Will or Booger......then her ONLY choices are Erika or Marcellus.

Between the 2, she would put up Marcellus.

On top of that....it was decided last night, that after she gets out....Will, Booger, Kayser, howie, James, and Janie are ALL going to go talk to her together and tell her she is safe next week ONLY if she puts up marcellus.

I'd say that's pretty good incentive to put up Marcellus.

if she wants to win bb put howie up

if not howie kaysar

only non sov i want up is ericka

Archived