This is what BB is supposed to be

Depeche221

Sorry folks, but I for one love that fact that BB is making these folks realize that they are not "untouchable stars" like they think they are. All season they have been name dropping, talking about their "so called fame", acting like victims of their seasons (Marci, Dani), or letting their ego shine (Will, Boogie)

THIS is what BB is supposed to be about....suffering. It isn't supposed to be a luxury vacation for 3 months. These folks came in with Egos blazing. And they disappointed most fans because they were relying too heavily on their past experience/performance on BB.

Fans have been complaining all season that these "All-Stars" are having it too easy and that Arnold and Allison don;t make it hard enough on them. I for one agree. These folks came in thinking it was gonna be a joy ride and that they knew all the tricks.

Guess what? BB decided to make it harder. And it's about damned time.

Seclusion, keeping secrets about who wins what during comps, food restrictions that weren't expected, new "passes", money, trips......all things that people who think they are stars covet.

I am glad BB is turning the tables on these folks. It will make the game more interesting. It will cause these people to actually start playing in ways they never imagined. I just wish they could have come up with something to screw with Will. He needs to know that he is not a star. He is just another person who won a reality show. He is good, I will give him that, but he needs to be taken down a peg.

And if anyone DOR's during All-Stars.....they never should have been there in the first place. An All-Star would fight no matter what.

Dep

Guest StarBaby

I totally agree with everything you said Dep. I love that BB is throwing the unexpected at the HG's. I also loved it earlier when they were having a bitchfest about it, and Boogie made a comment to the effect that there was no way America wanted to see this stuff. He actually thinks people are hating the twists that BB has thrown at them. Guess again, Boogie! It's just starting to get good! And good job BB! You are making it interesting, to say the least.

yes sir reeeee.....the more miserable they can make them, the better for me,

as for their whining,they should all know by now we have our favorites but yet we hate them all at the same time :P

This season is made hard because all stars are expected to weather it. These people in the house would never make it on a show like Survivor if they are going to complain like they are. They are so blessed that most of them can't appreciate the challenges thrown at them here. There are much worse things in life that could happen, like a life threatning illness, etc. Not to sound like Debbie Downer from SNL or anything :lol:

nursie, i know what you mean. i get so frustrated with my faves. i can see why people dislike them, but i still like them and are loyal. but the game isn't over, i could lose my respect for them, and for one of them, i already sort of have.

oh bigbro, do tell ! which one which one?

i can definately see why some people hate each one, but for whatever reason i have my own favorites

for instance, i see that janelle is a boozy floozy...but what one of the things i love about her is i havent ONCE seen her cry

I know. These people are making 3000 bucks a week! they SHOULD have to endure stuff for that amount of money. In fact, I think everytime they have to be warned repeatedly to stop singing or talking about their DR sessions, they should be penalized and money should be deducted from their stipend.

Ok, the Debbie Downer thing really got me thinking ( I love that character and am pissed that Rachel Dratch is leaving SNL so we will never see it again)

If Debbie was in the house and she was nominated for eviction she would say:

I am only nominated for eviction from this house, did you know that 1000's of crack addicted mothers are evicted and thrown back onto the streets, and made to prostitue themselves and sell their children for crack money (Wahhhh.....Wahhhhhh (big frown) )

If she won veto:

Did you all know that president so and so vetoed a bill that would have allowed the cure for cancer to be given out free of charge to the american people? (Heeeee.....hawwwwww (pouty puppy dog face)

If she got evicted:

Goodbye fellow houseguests....Did you know that BB planted a poison gas bomb in CG's ass that is going to go off 30 seconds after I leave this house? They said that your ego's were taking up too much space and that this was the cleanest way to eliminate the threat of even more global warming, which causes african tse-tse flies to mate out of season, therefore causing their larvae to mutate and bite small children, who just happen to be allergic, and they die. But have fun for the next 30 seconds......Wheeeere.....Wheeeere......(scrunched face with a trace of a giggle.

Dep

Nursie, i will tell you, hehe. it's kaysar, i used to LOVE him even though he f'd up with trusting people too much and the wrong ones at that. i feel like he was the first one to go against his group since he made a deal with ct and took out nakomis. he is really looking out for #1 more now this season and less for his group, that bothers me just because he makes such a big deal about being loyal to each other, etc. and because he would not use the veto on janie vs james on the block. so im disappointed in him right now. if he grows balls soon then i'll change my tune.

as for janie, i totally know what you mean but i am stubbornly loyal to her. she has emotions and she supresses them with booze and pills. that's probably worse than crying a river, maybe she cries when she leaves the game. who knows. in the game, she doesn't cry and i love that too. you have to be strong in this game, sort of like prison i guess :lol:

oooh yes, i was a janey fan last year and this year to boot......i like kaysar only when he's helping her, and since he's doing nothing then that's what i feel for him:nothing

i love all the boozy blonde bimbos, anna nicole was such a train wreck of a show that i had to watch !

oooh yes, i was a janey fan last year and this year to boot......i like kaysar only when he's helping her, and since he's doing nothing then that's what i feel for him:nothing <----OMG ME TOO :lol: , GOOD POINT, I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY BUT YOU ARE RIGHT.

i love all the boozy blonde bimbos, anna nicole was such a train wreck of a show that i had to watch !"

:lol::lol: nursie i think i love you , are we twins sep at birth??! we think alike on the above matters

I agree, depeche-----BB is becoming just a stage for self-promotion. Some of them might as well be wearing billboards on them, or covered with decals like a racecar.

I tend to go off on people that put down the kids on AI-----they're trying to use their talent to do something positive with their lives-----but for these fools, I say fire away.

Last night I heard three people whining that they wanted to go home-----James, Danielle, Kaysar.

I think that's one reason I like Janie. Not once in two years have I ever heard her say she wants to leave, I've never seen her in tears, she is one tough broad. If someone gets in her face-----well, you saw what happened with Beau. Sure, she can drink like a fish, that's probably her big weakness, but that doesan't bother me nearly as much as these self-promoting egomaniacs crowing about their lives and how glorious they are.

I have to laugh at all the "all-star" houseguests who do nothing but whine that they want to go home. Well, if they want to go home, send them home! I'd rather play the game w/peeps who actually want to be there, are great competitors, and will fight me tooth and nail to win. The rest are just pansies who probably should go home so they can curl up w/their blankie.

I hope CBS/Big Brother keeps all the twists and turns this season. Make 'em miserable CBS/Big Brother and make them want to fight w/all their might to win this game. Make them want to claw each others eyes out. LOL I love it, love it, love it! :)

ginger and I have been saying for a long time now that bb should be set up like a prison. the only thing better that a set up.. would be an actual prison! :lol: each player get his/her own cell (bars included) no more slumber parties or cuddle time.

make them eat slop 3 times a day. no snacking!

make them dig holes each day for at least 6 hours.

set shower time, cold of course.

no more nice potties.. give them a porta potty

luxury comps would indeed be luxury to them, a swim in the pool.. . hottub for an hour... a regular meal... a pillow.

they are getting paid to do nothing and complain.. give them something to complain about and make them earn that money!!!

They wanted to send a message from day one this would not be a picnic.

Started with knocking them off their pedestals literally in HOH one.

Then they poured kunk on them in the garbage veto.

Then the veto George won was filled with yucking things, dunking in blue liquid, shaving their heads etc.

The worms on the feet thing in veto.

The spider thing spewing crap on them.

And then having to eat slop.

Everything has been designed to torture and humiliate since day one. :)

The whole premise of BB was strangers placed into a house for a prolonged period of time without distractions(TV,radios,etc.).Then see who got booted off for being too unlikable or annoying.Any twists or treats were iciing meant to stir up a otherwise boring pot.

Overtime it's become something entirely else.All fluff & ridiculous gimmicks.And so much for strangers.That's why BB2 was so great.BB1 felt the show out.BB2 was fresh,a bit wiser & still new fun to watch.

BBAS...OLD HAT!!Only thing keeping me from tuning out is Will bathing in the sink.

BB has run its course me thinks.

Housemates this is All-Stars not a summer luxury camp. I agree with previous posts, make it difficult on them - see what they are really made of, how bad do they really want it. Who really is the ultimate All-Star? Who can really handle the ultimate twists? So far it looks like its Will and Boogie that are handling it all. Even though Will says he wants to go home every week that is just his twisted way of throwing off the rest of the houseguests to keep them off balance. He is truly the ultimate manipulater in this game. He can make anyone change their mind after a conversation with him - oh so devious. I just love watching his cat and mouse moments although I don't want him to win again I do think he's great at this game. I would love to see Janie beat him at his own mind game but have a feeling she's getting sucked into his charming ways :o .

then why is george still not on slop.

Again this is not Survivor IF I wanted to see people ruffing it I would turn to the OLN channel and watch the Survivior reruns....They could have came up with their own ideas to separate from Survivor...This may be the reason why CBS doesnt back up BB because it is almost a carbon copy of Survivor now it totally is...That is why the prize money doesnt go over $500,000 because CBS doesnt support BB 100%... That is why there are no real luxury comps..There are things on this show that makes you say hmmm... Why dont they up the prize money to 1 million dollars this is allstars.. BB has been on as long as Survivor but the contestants are more popular on Survivor than BB.. and are world known...The only reason why Julie Chen is making the money is because she is married to the CEO...but make no mistakes if she wasnt..Ryan Secrest would make more money than her..

julie chen makes more hosting than ryan smh pure bs

Archived