Sunday, August 6th Live Feed

CeCiMom

Just got back from the Drive-In Movies and I see there was a LOT of excitement this evening... hope the rest of the night proves to be interesting. Danielle talking to herself and all... lol

Guest StarBaby

LOL, yes Dani was talking to herself. She is pissed that (in her words) the people that were supposed to be helping her keep Janelle from winning the veto are out there eating mexican food and drinking margaritas while she is in solitary confinement! LMAO - she is the one that bid on getting solitary! And she of all people should know that when you play with snakes, sometimes you get bitten.

I think Danielle meant that in the same way I was asking how the heck did she end up confined to the grubby gym and still not win in terms of the way the comp was set up . . . like saying 'no good deed goes unpunished' (?) I don't think she was actually expecting Will and Boogie to have outbid Janelle in the POV comp (seeing as she herself wasn't willing/able to outbid Janelle) . . . I don't know . . .

PS Don't know about the potty breaks :)

Guest StarBaby

GoBB - she has a Port-A-Potty in there. Right now she is reading the instruction manual for the potty, outloud. I think the confinement is getting to her.

Janelle is cutting a deal with Will to go with him Boogie and another player of her choice to run the house. They want to get rid of Marcellas, Erica, Chicken George in that order. No mention of when the other two Sov go but they are not part of the deal. Janie is eating it up and loving it.

Oh and Janelle put the whole house on slop, but they may let the others think that it was Marci.

Yeah, after spending 24hrs in solitary I think Danielle may not have the strength to take out a sov and may just take the deal . . . interesting that Will didn't mention taking out Danielle - maybe they know the sovs hate her enough now they don't need to (?)

Plus everybody's bitter about Marcellas winning all that stuff in the POV competition . . . a plasma and $5k . . .

Guest StarBaby

Bottom line, all other reasons to hate Marcy aside, none of them want to spend time with him in sequester. So they want to take him out this week.

On another subject, I don't think they should be allowed to talk to Danielle thru the door. She is in solitary, that should mean no contact with any of them. Just my opinion, of course. And why did she just make it a "black" thing. She said something about BB putting the black woman in solitary. Hello, Dani! BB didn't force you to bid on it.

they are dumb to put up marcy, erika then cg in that order. dani should be first on the list since she is more of a threat than those people. i hope janie doesnt' go along with it, it would be in her best interest to get out dani asap, then marcy.

oh, and james too.

Guest StarBaby

Have they ever had fire in the fire pit? They always sit around it, but I can't remember ever seeing a fire. Maybe it's just too hot for a fire.

I think the most interesting question now (besides, ugh, what is Erika thinking to be with Booger) is:

What will Danielle do when faced with the entire house requesting that Marcellas go?

Part of the anger at Janelle was her broken promise to Diane. Will Danielle be forced to cross that same treacherous bridge and nominate Marcellas or Howie? Will she think of redemption and not nominate Kayser? How will she justify her decisions?

An interesting question Word Girl since she DID promise Marcellas he wasn't going to get backdoored . . . although one difference is that Janelle actively HELPED Boogie win POV whereas Danielle did everything in her power to avoid having to nominate a replacement - isn't that where Danielle's rationalization for the nominations came in (because she didn't understand where Janelle's head was at?)?

Not sure since we haven't seen the nomination ceremony yet . . .

Guest StarBaby

Kaysar and Erika are just sad and pathetic. They are having their own little private pity party. Kaysar is one fine looking man, but he is a real downer this year.

Everyone seems to lie in their nom speeches. It seems like they are too afraid to truly voice why they are n om'ing people. I wish they would just be honest, but I guess they have to protect themselves from looking like complete a-holes and hurting their future in the house.

Yeah, you're not kidding about Kaysar and Erika, but WOW downer of the evening award goes to Danielle . . . she is really losing it, man! It's kind of scary to watch somebody sob like that . . . I don't think I've ever seen anybody like that (?)

But yeah, I think the noms made total sense - a dominant 4 person alliance has been ruling the house the last 4 weeks . . . supposedly she told them it was because of something they had did last week?

PS Why is Kaysar crying? Is it because he thinks he's going home?

Now Boogie is telling Janelle that he rang in accidently on the giving up POV for a week choice. Somebody in the house said that Danielle has it, and all this time it's been assumed that Janelle had it. People are lieing about who got what, so they apparently don't know exactly who put people on slop{I think it was Janelle}, who won the money, who won the trip, etc. I can't wait to see that veto competition.

Yeah, SamTheCat, good point about the veto playing. I don't think Danielle will break her promise to Marcellas. I think she'll put up Kaysar. It will be interesting to see how the house reacts to that choice, if it happens. How can you argue, though, with her stance about the promise? I can understand her tears - the stress, the choice, the back against the wall. I'd like for her to totally flip it, though, and put out Booger. She'd just have Will on her back and the rest of the house, including SOV3 may be mollified. Can't wait to see!

(Of course, there may be 3 impending DORs within the next 15 minutes. :( )

Guest StarBaby

3 DOR's? Nah, they will all get over themselves soon enough. I do want to see Marcy go, but frankly, I don't even care right now if she puts up Kaysar. I am tired of his whining and mooning around. Right now his whole "I'm so above it all" talk is making me ill. And Erika, with her "what am I doing here" whining and crying. Hello Erika!! If you hate it so much, why were you hanging on for dear life on that spider web. Why were you willing to do nearly anything last week to stay in the house? They are making me want to hurl.

Yeah, I know what you mean word-girl, and Chichi you are so right . . . tortured is not too strong a word - it's really inhumane the way they've been treated this year . . . I really don't have the stomach for some of this despair :(

But I think you're right word girl! I think Danielle may choose redemption over integrity (your posts are very well written, by the way!)

Archived