Is Big Brother putting a strain on your love life?

Katie_Ridha

Is Big Brother putting a strain on your love life?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted to Big Brother All Stars?

• Yes!
    • I wouldn't say I'm "addicted..."
    • No
  2. 2. Are you:

• Single
    • In a relationship
    • Married
  3. 3. Is your addiction to BB7 putting a strain on your rove life?

• Yes, I need help
    • What addiction?
    • No, BB7 doesn't interfere with my relationship. I don't spend too much time on Morty's or the live feeds.

Hi!

My husband thinks I'm crazy for being slightly "addicted" to Big Brother! He says I'm a different person during the BB season... Anyone else in the same boat I'm in?

Thanks for participating! :P

:lol: at people probably gonna get divorce because of a reality shoow

LOL congrats Meliissa :)

my husband is way to addicted to online games to yell at me for being addicted to bb.. but he wouldnt let me purchase the feeds this year bc i'd sit and watch 24/7 and nothing would get done.. hes a big meanie! lol

My boyfriend and I of nine years live 100 miles apart. BB is my secret. I have not gone to visit him the last 3 weekends. I keep telling him I have a lot to do around the house. (ya like watch BB) shhhhhh

:blink: just sad :blink:

i dont know katie some folks really care more about bb aka janie show then marriage. thats why i want janie to leave so the divorce rate in this country wont drop much more

being married and having priorities is very important. my husband knows that he can have it whenever he wants.... after i fall asleep!!! :lol::lol:

there is no strain here.. i am sure he is happy something is keeping me busy and keeping me from pestering him to rub my feet.

:lol:

I'm not addicted, I watch all the episodes on TV and then maybe 30 minutes tops on feeds (this year is just annoying me). My boyfriend watches all episodes on TV and maybe an hour tops on feeds. We generally just read what happened on feeds together, and that's that.

The only thing he's not crazy about, is me being so crushy over Will.

Yes, I'm addicted, but not as much as previous seasons. I'm just not finding this season as interesting/entertaining as others, but I still watch and post here.

No, it does not interfere in my personal relationships (well not this year anyway) - hey, moving this show to Sunday was a great idea - I can go out on Saturday nights and not worry about missing something. :)

I keep reading a lot of posts saying that this year is boring or disappointing. I like it a lot this year. I like how it's different, and next season will be back to "strangers" in the house. Maybe the live feeds are boring, but I don't actually have the live feeds, so it's just what I read on here and the 3 shows a week.

My husband is only home 1-3 days a week , he works out of town. I run a business at home designing websites. His work may put a liitle pressure on us but BB doesn't come close.

Besides I think he feels comfortable knowing I spend quanity time on the computer than running around in clubs. :D

I just watched the movie "Fever Pitch" with Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore. Jimmy plays a guy named Ben who is a normal, good guy, good boyfriend, etc. during the winter months, but as soon as baseball season comes aruond, he is totally obsessed with the Red Sox and acts like a different guy. That's kind of what I'm talking about. I'm like that, just not as extreme as the movie character.

Before the season started,(yes I'm such an addict I was posting a month before BB started) I posted about telling my relatively new boyfriend about my addiction(or "confessing" if you will). Well he was freaked at the time, but honestly this season has not had me online near as much as past years. Even the live feeds, I just turn them on and then walk away...I have even missed half of an episode cause I was doing something else. I don't know if its the familiarity of the cast or I am trying to cope with my addiction cause the boyfriend thinks I am nuts, but either way.... my eyes are not as pained as they were last year at this time and my neighbors aren't complaining about my screaming at the computer at 330 am. <_<

I can't say i'm not addicted. I spend way too much time at work on this message board (and others). :D

I can't possibly stay up all night to watch the feeds, since latenights are when almost everything happens. Then i wouldn't make it to work at all and would end up fired.

As far as my boyfriend is concerned. He "gets" plenty but he knows better than to expect some between 7:00 and 8:00 central time on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Other than that i'm all his.

Archived