Marcellas "Marci" - Evicted Week 6

CeCiMom

I agree Cindyannie..

He makes me sick with his new found attitude. <_< Who the H$LL does he think he is? I cannot stand to watch him now, it's not because I am a big fan of BB6, it's because he is a complete sell out!! :angry: He is two faced and I just cannot wait to see him walk out the door. Everything that comes out of his mouth is nasty! Hello..... his slack a$$ could not make it to the end alone. Ride those tails Marcell-out!! That's all you can do. I did at one time like him but now.... H$LL NO! I would be surprised if his antics have not ruined his future. Who wants a whiney, self-absorbed a-hole like him around. Acting all tough to Dani and Erika... whatever. Me thinks miss priss has her pantyhose in a wad!! What a loser!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i liked Marci at the beginning but now that we see how quick he can turn on some one and how big of an ass hole he can be, i hope he goes next week. Why get mad because Diane is leaving? just be happy your safe.Janelle was HOH and he should have just respected her decision. Now marci has no one in the game. He did have Janelle but he fucked that up. Now everyone wants him out so good luck to that diva!

Love the SOVS or hate them...one thing is for sure: Amercia still loves them. If dumbass Marci had just stuck to them, ppl probably would have liked him more, hence done more for his entertainment "career". Now he is just HATED/LOTHED.

He may have been the 5th wheel BUT now he isn't even #10.. he has no one looking out for him...opps forgot...he has ERIKA (a lot of good that will do having a peice of furniture protecting you)

My problem with Marcellas is that he appears to have no redeeming qualities. The EVIL doctor will has shown more compassion to the other HGs than Marcy has. He is just mean and viscious (sp?). He was not going to give Chicken George the slop pass until the rest of the HG talked about him and the DR assured him that there was no food competion that week. Marcy even made a comment to BB about getting the "right angle" shot or something. Don't get me wrong, I could care less if he wanted to give up his pass, what I don't like is CBS' editing of the event like Marcellas was being so kind and thoughtful when that is not the way it played out at all.

It's interesting that people like Marcellas, Danielle and Jase swore they were going to play "nicer" this year yet all reverted to their old HABITS. Yeah, television can exaggerate your personality, but the basis of your personality have to be there to be exaggerated. My point being, a leopard cannot change his spots.

He needs to stop playing "the victim." Poor Marcellas - "woe is me," "woe is me" actually it's woe is us for having to be subject to his nonsense.

P.S. It's a disgrace he had to be talked into giving the slop pass to CG - 1) because the man has no compassion 2) he could have wiggled a safe vote out of CG for the future but didn't have the brains to ask for it.

Am I remembering incorrectly, or was Marcellas one of the houseguests chosen by CBS to be an all star? He wasn't one of the america's choice people, was he? He acts like he was, anyway.

I'm uninterested in him, and his gameplay, and his lame attitude.

All I can say is that Janelle or Howie better win HOH this week just so I can see the look on Marci's face! I bet he is back kissing SOV butt with minutes. He is so condescending and hypocritical it makes me nauseous. I would love to see him up on the block or better yet "backdoored"! Danielle will probably feel sick for a long time for having to allign herself with him, especially when she gets evicted and doesn't win the money.

Marci's so stupid. He complains and bashes the very hand that feeds him; CBS. I doubt they'd keep him as most everyone dislikes him even more so after this season. What would be hilarious is if they allowed one of his enemies like Beau to take his place, or even Amy or Janelle :lol: . Oh I can't wait until he leaves the house, no one will shed a tear except for him. I hope Janie gets hoh next and puts his butt up with cocky Dani.

:lol: gay guy gets all the blame for taking prizes smh

moral of story dont celebrate

Used to LOVE him, now I can't remember why. I think he is such a sucker. Oh wait I think it might be Boo I miss. Marcellus is waste of space. I see why they voted his A## out the way they did his season. Marci also seem to need some type of sidekick like, boo or amy , grechen or janelle to make him significant. By himself he is just putrid and forgettable

bbcanfan, haha i totally agree with you on marcellas bringing sov and non sov fans together in that we all hate him! and we dont love to hate him either, that would be a compliment to him! i too used to love him, i totally wanted to see him at the end and thought he deserved to be there. but now i see what a horrible 'friend' he was to amy and janie and now dani (even though i dont like her).

marcellas will be horrified when he finds out that the fans that once loved him cannot stand him. he can blame other people and their game play all he wants, but the truth is, he's worse than a female when it comes to trash talk and backstabbing. marcellas has not changed since his original season. i have gay guy friends and none of them are even close to what he is. so i hope he doesn't give gay guys a bad name.

Marci stated that it is rude to call him "Marci" online.

So...

Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci Marci

mmmmmmmwwwwwwwwahahahahahahaha

He wines way to much. He knew exactly what he was getting into when he went back on the show. Yet he continues to whine about how miserable he is. I don't feel an ounce of pity for him.

lol i am guilty

I now think it was a mistake to put marci in all-stars. He is not playing BB7; all he is doing complaining about how others are playing.

I really want him gone ASAP.

Archived