Danielle

CeCiMom

LOL UVP!

Who wants to lay a bet that as soon as George leaves this little conference with Danielle & Erika (and lately joined by Janelle, so funny - innocently asking, "what's going on?") that Danielle will say,

"He has got to go!" Nothing will turn her from James!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Nursie - George's ramblings will hypnotize everyone in the next endurance and they'll all fall out of the tree or whatever they're roosting in.

And see, wasn't I right - no way would Danielle be turned from the dark side of supporting James. Danielle should take her argument elsewhere. Erika is going to escape the issue by talking to Booger, "I don't know what they're doing." LIAR, lol!

Why is it not okay to sandbag James without tellingnhi but it was okay to sandbag Howie? Poor DAnielle, James' hypocrisy has rubber off on her.

Quote: James' hypocrisy has rubber off on her.

I dont think it is fair to blame James---Danielle makes her own decisions and I don't think it was beyond her to "sandbag" someone earlier on in the game...she just never got the opportunity the first couple weeks.

She keeps asking M&W to tell her if they are voting out James so she can tell James in advance. She doesn't want his feelings hurt by the betrayal (I guess), but she was more than willing to do it to Howie.

Is she hedging on being the the final 2 and James prompting the question "Why didn't anyone tell me I was being evicted?" So Danielle can look better by saying, "I tried to find out and let you know, but I couldn't do anything."

Quote Beancounter: "Snaps is resorting to name calling....better watch out somebody may resort to using the (C-word) and really get you fired up...it wont be me though, cause i dont want to start anything... "

You can stop calling me "snaps", hypocrite....just because I didn't want to be your friend when you begged me to is no reason to turn nasty..

Now, please stop addressing me all together...just go past my posts like I'm not there.

P.S. I can say what I want about the hg....I do not resort to baiting other posters like you seem to have the knack for!

Archived