Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting that Jinx. :) I didn't know any of that about Booger. He is just so slimy and shady. I knew that there was more to his story. I bet there's more info out there that a lot of us don't know about. I don't think I'd be suprised by any of his history or actions.

While will is the obvious mastermind, boogie is just his little follower. You can tell that he was probably picked on when he was little because of being fat. It's kind of sad really. He still acts like the nerd that is trying to cling on to the most popular guy.

Without Will, Boogie would be nothing in this game. JMO, but I think he would have been one of the first to go if will wasn't there to protect him.

JMO, but I think that Will uses Boogie more than anybody. Will labels it as friendship, but that's because he has to keep up a certain image about his relationship with Booger. I believe that he convinced BB producers to get Booger into the house because he wanted a completely loyal ally- one that would NEVER betray him (unless it was pre-planned to be that way). Will did a smart thing. But, I really wonder how close they are inside of the house. Of course they always talk about relationshiip in terms of all of their buisness ventures. They have close contact because Boogie helps line Will's pocket book. But, I wonder if they would really be as close as they say they are if there wasn't any monetary interests on Wills part.

I never really questioned their friendship until today. Wills just so good at manipulating. It just makes me wonder what's really going on between Will and Boogie.

WOW - Jinx that was an interesting read! Thx for posting it.

That's some serious stuff there. And then Will was admitting the other day that he ran a scam just before college on the movie theater where he worked by ripping up only half the tickets he was given and reselling them and pocketing the money. He also didn't give customers the chocolate bars they were supposed to get as part of their snack pack and then resold them. He was never caught and claims the statute of limitations has ran out so he's in the clear. After hearing about this I was wondering how that might affect his physician's license but I can't find him listed - didn't look too hard, but I couldn't find any listing of a Dr. Will Kirby around his age practising in California . . . I must have looked it up wrong, I don't know . . .

But this whole deal to split up the money is kind of shady too because it's almost like buying votes for money . . . after hearing how they use their manipulation and deception in the real world I'm kind of wondering whether it's good to be watching this kind of a show . . . :unsure:

earlier this season boobie told this story of the "batman and robin" arrest. he played it down and made it seem like no biggy as far as the charges went. he said he got sentenced to community service. i dont recall him saying anything about probation or the fact that him and his friends were charged with major crimes. in the end, all he got was a slap on the wrist.

maybe that is why his name is boobie. :lol:

I thought CBS did backgound checks on people wanting to participate in reality shows. I remember seeing a Big Brother application and thought I saw private information section you must fill out for a background check to be submitted. The reason it caught my attention was I sell Tasers and before a person can purchase one a background check must be submitted.

Just Wondering :)

jinx.. they do do background checks. i am guessing they dont exclude people for certain crimes but probably would exclude them from casting if they were involved with anything violent.

of course... they have casted several wackjobs over the years... so who knows, maybe they just want to know what kind of security they need for each season due to what kind of people they put on.

Okay, I was toodling through Atlantic Station in Atlanta (a complete and total behemoth eye soar, IMO) and guess what restaurant is coming...Dolce. Yeah, I will now be able to walk down the street to Will/ Booger's restaurant and run elbows with reality tv whores. YEAH!!

Want me to go egg it for the grand openning??

Hey francis I live in georgia too! I'm West of Atlanta. Atlantic Station is better than the old mills that were there before. I LOVE the Ikea store!Anyway just wanted to say hello to a fellow Peach!

I remember hearing about boogies "rap" (get it?) sheet back during BB2. It didn't surprise me then, nor would it now if I'd just found out. After all, he is a "gansta".

As far as background checks, I'm sure they don't care unless it was something violent (like fizzle said). That is, unless they lied about it, like 1/2 of the AI contestants do. Then they'd get their arse thrown out once they knew.

On the main update page today:

10:45AM BBT: James, Boogie, and George are outside talking about relationships. James said that Boogie told them that he once took a 230 pound woman home with two of her fat friends. Boogie said that was just one time.

and

Boogie appreciates dating young girls because with young people you can break up with them by text message.

and yesterday:

Mike really does seem like he's trying to kill the moment. He rolls away from her, then cuts a loud fart and yells "Dutch oven." A second fart has Erika yelling at him, "Oh God, you stink." There's more than romance in the air and the moment is over.

What a classy guy! Now if you still like Gonzo Boobie after reading that, well, either you're Boobie best friend, Will, or you need your head examined! <_<:angry::rolleyes:

Archived