Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

We must remember, if Boogie hadn't come into the BB house with the Dr. - and I vent that strongly- he would have been gone by now. Will has saved his butt. JMO..... :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There may be a little bit of a rift in CT over the way Will is pushing for Janelle to stay as their "secret weapon". Boogie seems concerned that Will trusts her more than anyone in this house. Boogie seems to trust Danielle the most, outside of their alliance. Its getting interesting to see who of the dynamic duo gets to keep their third wheel. And now with Janelle working secretly with George to get they, we may see the amazing Dr. Will get his.

The plot thickens!

Oh Ivettesux that could be so true.

I didn't like Boogie in his season and don't really care for him now because of the influence Will has on him. Apparently Boogie can't go potty without Will's permission. I wish he would think for himself and play for himself, if the finals were held right now Boogie wouldn't stand a chance I don't think because everybody see's him as Will's puppet and don't see him playing for his self. The man needs to get a spine.

You know I hate to mention the "CBS rigging factor" but what you are reporting Mendes could be a great turn of events for the show. Will/Janelle---Danielle/Boogs alliances.

I'm sure if there is a way to fix all this into the above mentioned; CBS will move along with it.

Guest StarBaby

Chopped Liva, I so agree with what you said about Boogie. If it weren't for Will protecting him and telling him how to play the game every step of the way, Booger would have been gone in week four or sooner. And, I think Boogie is a little jealous of all the attention that Will pays to Janelle. He knows it is strategy, but I think deep down he resents it.

I was watching when Janelle told Will she would stay and play if she could get Boogies Golden Egg (the 10 grand he won in spider web HoH contest). Will told her she'd have to ask him for it herself. Janelle said she thinks Boogie hates her. Will said that Boogie doesn't hate her, but may be jealous of Will's relationship with Janelle, but then he backtracked when she asked Why? It was interesting and may have Janelle thinking of kicking Boogie out before Will.

I saw Boogie on VH1 today! He was on one of those shows about special treatments celebs get (and I never watch this channel since it became so celeb-obsessed, but randomly it happened to be on), and they showed Geisha House. I go "that's Boogie's restaurant!" and then next thing there he is, talking about Hugh Hefner having his people bring in his own food (like pork chops) and they cook it up for him. It was basically the same story he's already told on BB this season. (And by the way, no mention was made of BB or the name "Boogie.")

Anyway, this got me thinking...

Even though I do like him in the house, it was nice to see him in a professional capacity representing his business, because it reminds you that the HGs are not just as you see them in the house. On BB they're playing a game and it's like a pressure-cooker situation in there a lot of the time. So to judge and bash them personally based on what we see in there can be entirely inappropriate. JMO. :mellow:

Complete the following analogy (for those who know):

MB is to Will as WHO is to Harry Potter?

And for those who know, remember the jealousy (despite a TIGHT BFF relationship) that comes with watching your "best mate" get all the attention for EVERYthing!

But is it enough to cause MB to evict Will? Let's say - although I hope it never comes to pass - that F3 is CT + E., and MB wins HoH.

Do you think he'd evict E.? If he and W. really have a split-the-winnings agreement it would be stupid, but otherwise it wouldn't surprise me much. Afterward he'd apologize and tell Will it was HIS (MB's) only hope of winning.

No, not the elf.

No soup slop for you! ;)

(But it wasn't really meant as a guessing game - it was a quick way to share my perception of MB's role with those who were Rowling fans and had read the books. Sorry if it took us "off topic".)

Archived