POV Comp. & Ceremony - Week 5

REZEVILGB13

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG the feeds are back. I know they are locked out for a couple hours and something about taking away all the privaliges.

Marcellas and Dani don't look happy. If anyone has this figured out POST IT! :blink:

The veto comp is kind of hard to undestand and explain...

From listening to them talk about it... It sounds like they all got points and had to buzz in for things like a phone call, margarita party, a trip...

They are also talking about people being on slop, no hot water in the house, someone will be in seclusion for 24 hours, they have to sleep on cots...

Danelle looks pissed, which makes me happy!! I wonder who she is going to put up in Janies place...Howie or Kaysar? I think more people would keep Howie over James, not too sure about Kaysar, because no one really wants to go to the final two with Kaysar...

I'm just happy Janie won....wahoooooooo :D

WAY TO GO JANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE James!!!!!! hahahahahahaha :D

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass!!! On second thought....Let's hope it hits you really hard!!! COWARD!!! :P

Can someone please take a picture of Janie wearing the veto? It looks silver, not gold. Maybe a diamond veto allowing her to replace herself with another nominee. Can someone else look at the feeds and see if they see the same thing?

can wait till tuesday to see how bb rig this veto comp

how convient janelle wins veto when she is on the block

Lala, wouldn't that be great if JANIE got to choose who goes up in her place???

That would be great to James and Dani -or- James/Marci were sitting in the dreaded chairs on Thursday! :D

Wonder how bad James' ass hurts??? This came back to bite him really hard! hahahahahahaha

If you haven't noticed, Janie wins MOST of the comps! This years and last year. Don't go blaming BB on rigging the comp just because Janie is the only one with brains and athletic ability!

WAY TO GO JANIE!!!!!!!!!

That could be it... I dont know who is going home...if CT betrayed her she might put one of them up...but it sounds like James is going home...he might have betrayed Dani...when he left the room she said that he might not be here next week...

Archived