Opinions on the HGs

uvp

AMERICA is completely right.....except that Danielle was GIVEN the HOH by Howie and Erika and she is not a positive attribution to the show. Anyone who backdoors, backstabs and lies as much as her must go soon and can never be a good influence. She pulled a Janelle from last week and therefor, she will go next week, simple as that.

Will and Howie to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its that time of the week again right before eviction. Time for the second annual BB Power Rankings!

1- Janelle- Last Week # 1- another great week for her and continues to prove why she is the best player currently in the game. Although the POV was slightly slanted in her favor thats no reason to discredit. This girl can continue to survive for awhile but the only concern is there may come the week when she doesnt get HOH and doesnt get POV when that comes she is probablly toast. Would be wise to lie low for awhile but that is a little hard to do now that it will be her and Howie on there own. O she was also the only one of the sovs to actually think James may be acting.

2- Chilltown- Last Week #2- Still surviving its amazing that one of these 2 is not gone yet considering how much they lie. But thats what Doctor Will does best hey it worked the first time I doubted it could work this time but ive been beliving since week 1 now when he wasnt on the block.

3- Danielle- Last week #5- won HOH albeit thanks to Erika. Had strong nominations hiding that she is close to James. If she puts Marcy up she would have been alot lower on this list I respect her for sticking to her plan of S6 has to go. She better hope though that James doesnt go otherwise that would put her in the toilet as well.

4- Howie- Last week 8- Can you belive I actually forgot this goof the first time I did these lol. He did a great job in the HOH comp. Held on longer than I would of expected. Also before relasing made his deal with Dani that ultimatly probablly saved his ass this week. Kudos to Howie and I get they feeling he may be close to nabbing his first HOH maybe this week.

5- George- Last Week 3- Georgie moves down the list a bit mainly because some people behind him did some good things this week. Still he got a food pass thanks to Marcy. Also he held on longer than any of us expected in the HOH. Never underestimate Heart and that may carry George to the end of this game.

6- Erika- Last week 4- Threw the HOH clearly. Could have hanged on forever. People now know that she throws comps which may not bode well for her in the coming weeks. Will see what happens her plan has worked so far but she may want to consider winning an HOH pretty soon.

7- Marcy- Last week 9- Marcy moves up a little this week. But unfountately for him this move up is merely because 2 guys ahead of him did nothing. Marcy did secure a food pass. However he didnt help his realtionship with Janelle and he didnt really fight back at CT when they claimed he went for all the prizes

8- James- Last week 6- though week for James. Has to endure the block but it may be a wise move in the end. Still you never know if he is going home on Thursday or not. James also played for house in the HOH which isnt too wise when your on the block.

9- Kaysar- Last week 7- got caught in the web once again. He seems like a scapcoat for the Sovs. Its unforunate for him. Really was playing a solid game but backdoored once again and appears headed home. Still his week two HOH was not very good.

Archived