Opinions on the HGs

uvp

Marcellas. For me he makes it worse because Janelle was just 100% loyal to him when he started all the vile spewing, backstabbing, namecalling, etc.... At least with Maggie, Ivette, etc... the dislike was all mutual or known.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't "hate" anybody that has ever gone on the show- hating or even disliking people that I don't know just isn't me. There have been hg that I haven't been a fan of:

Kent from BB2

Nicole from BB2

Marcellas from BB3 and BB7

Gerry from BB3

Jun from BB4

Alison from BB4 and BB7

Karen from BB5

Cappy from BB6

April from BB6

and then this season I am rooting against the Season Six alliance

I will pick 1 per season

Season 1: Will Mega- was very hostile towards Brit and others

Season 2: Justin- just a horrid person

Season 3: Chiara- a very jealous girl

Season 4: Jun- calling Robert's daughter a bitch was awful (although for some reason I was a fan of since day 1)

Season 5: Jase- ugh! need i say more?

Season 6 + 7: Howie, a truly pathetic individual

Well I hate,

Kent

Bunky

Roddy

Chihora(God I love Amy)

Robert

Jack

Scott

Drew

Cowboy

Diane(I was pissed when she turned on Nakomis and Karen)

Michael

Howie

Beau

The people that I think the Majority of America hates

Nicole

Hardy

Tonya

Jun

Alison

Dana

Jase

Adria

Natalie

Jennifer

Cappy

Ivette

James(America will hate him now)

Boogie(although I like him)

pretty much everyone in S6 was hateful in there own way. O yeah and A and Natalie god I hated those twins after stabbing Diane, Karen, Nik, but mostly WILL!!! Right in the back!!!

I can't say i hate them persoally or their game play however I do hate them in the house and on the show.

Janelle b7 (who I loved on season 6)

maggie b6

ivette b6

cappy b6

marcellas b7

James b6 (love him in b7)

Its funny how one season you can like or dislike someone then a new season change your opionion.

Danielle - One of the best players this season, however (as always) HoH has exposed hypocrisy in the one who wins it. By aligning herself with Will and Boogie this week, she has not only done everything that she accused Janelle and Kaysar of doing during their HoH weeks, but she proves to be ungrateful for Janelle's championing her during that first week - even encouraging Danielle's nemesis, Marcelles, of voting to keep her. Still - if she makes it to the end and wins this, AMERICA will be pretty happy. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = B

Erika - Who the hell cares? If she somehow wins BB7, everyone should blow up their televisions. Shacking up with Mike may be the smartest thing, though, to blowing up CT. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = D

George - While he continues to remain a show "joke," you can't take away the fact that when he's needed to, he's stepped up (even if the one POV competition might have been tilted in his favor). By all accounts, Janelle would have been much better off this week if she had just finished by James' job and got rid of George last week - he couldn't have taken himself off the block because he took himself out of the running the week before, so it could have been the easiest week for everyone - AND Janelle could have gotten her floater. All of that said, George looks like AMERICA, and AMERICA likes that. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = C+

Howie - Always love Howie; always has interesting Diary Room. The best thing that could happen is if he gets HoH, because he will go nuts, and then screw up the nominations - this year he might end up being the "Cowboy" of this season. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = B-

James - Awful. His flip and hissy fit, after what he did with Jase and Chicken George two weeks ago, just shows what an insecure little bitch he is. He went in not wanting to be associated with a Season 6 alliance, but was perfectly willing to let them help him out. Janelle looked after herself first, AND her alliance second; the same as everyone else had; Janelle ran the numbers and saw, clearly, that more floaters needed to go before they could be considered even. AMERICA is most disappointed in James this season. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = C-

Janelle - Love Janelle - always have and always will. She has done a lot of dumb moves to put herself where she is now, however; it would have been better if she had used that (then) friendship with Marcelles to let him win HoH and let him make the tough decisions. No fault in putting up Diane - major fault in believing all the liars of the show - from Jase to Marcelles to Will to James, Janelle will buy into the load of crap given to her, and yet she (once again) is painted by the jealous nit-wits as being the one who was two-faced. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = B+

Kaysar - Unbelievable how boring he is this summer - evicting Nakomis was really a dumb move - she was someone who could have worked with the BB6, since Janelle was so fond of her. If he goes, it stinks because it means Janelle's time is really numbered - if he stays, it stinks because he brings less to make an entertaining show than James. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = C

Marcelles - How the mighty have fallen. Someone else pegged him right, in claiming he is the culmination of every nasty aspect of The Nerd Herd. Hopefully this season will kill his career. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = F

Mike - Will always remain dull as long as Will is in the house. Can't get too excited or upset by Mike Boogie by himself. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = B-

Will - He is driving this show! The week that we learned he voted to keep Nakomis, my opinion on him instantly flipped; his mission is to keep this show hopping and interesting! Along with Janelle and Danielle, he is the star of this season (now that Jase is gone). The sooner he leaves the show the worse it will be; a perfect final three will include the three of them. AMERICA'S Midterm Grade = A

"LOD" is in power for one week & suddenly they are running things? It's an alliance made up of floaters & they have no true loyalty to one another. As soon as s6 wins an HOH they'll throw each other under a bus.

America is mistaken in only one assessment: Danielle. She is NOT an appealing part of this show, she is not a strong player (never was, she just got lucky in her season), and I really do not want to see her in the final three. The sooner she goes, the better. However, if she does happen to make it into the final two, it will be gratifying to see her lose once again to any one of the remaining players.

Archived