Opinions on the HGs

uvp

because this season seem like alotta hate around :)

not who you dislike but which hg is full of the most hate

i wanna say marcellus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wanting to comment on the same thing. There is so so much hate for Janelle. James really sucks as a friend. I can't wait for Dani and James and Erika to be voted out.

I went to Sarah's MY SPACE and posted that I was dissapointed in the way James is playing. I then went to James MY SPACE to post the same and they have all their comments on moderated. They will only let the posts through that are James supporters. hummmm

By the seasons I watched:

BB3: Danielle, Marcellas

BB4: Allison

BB5: Jase

BB6: April, James (who will be horrified to find out he was called BB7 April, LOL)

I think by nature they are all hot-tempered, passionate people. Their biggest mistake is justifying their decisions with angry personal attacks.

i wanted to say ivette but i dont think she tries to be hateful

1.Crappy Cappy Eric Littman, Season 6-----He set the standard during his season for people who aspire to suck both as a player and as a human being.

2. James Rhine, Season 7-----Remember that snot-faced little kid in elementary school that all the other kids wanted to beat the holy crap out of? That was James.

3. Jase Wirey, Season 5-----I almost forgot how hateful he was until he reappeared on All-Stars. Not quite as hateful this time around.

Dishonorable Mention:

4. Shannon Dragoo{?}, Season 2 -----anybody that scrubs a toilet with a clean freaks' toothbrush and then has to be froced to tell him about it can't be all good. Then she lied and told him she broke it.

5. Alison Irwin, Season 4-----totally hateful during her season and raised the bar even more during her mercifully short run on All-Stars.

there are too many for me to list. there has been around 80 players right? i probably hate 65 equally. :lol::lol:

right now i am hating marcellas and james the most right now. ohh wait... add boogie to that currently hated list. ahhh heck.. who am i kidding.. i hate every last one of them except for janelle kaysar and howie. :lol:

does anyone remember boogie doing that battle of the reality tv stars??? i know will did it, but i dont recall boogie doing it. that or i was tramatized by seeing him and i blanked it from my memory. hahaha

I am watching Erika floating floating floating all over the house! She is going from one group to the other.

I hate James right now! He is up in HOH talking smack about BB6. He is such a lying backstabbing A$$.

Archived