Who will leave? Week 5

King123

Okay...early morning...crazy, but what if?

Chicken George, Erika, and Will vote for Kaysar to stay.

Booger, Marcellas, Janelle, Howie vote for James to stay. (Because Janelle & Howie think there is no hope.)

James nullifies Janelle's vote, thinking it's for Kaysar.

There's a 3-3 tie and Danielle who said "expect the unexpected" votes out James.

Okay...I said it was crazy. Now that it's in black in white, no way, no how, oh well.

Past time for bed.

Ahhh -- the tide's turning! The sov3 has FINALLY grasped the idea that James has turned on them - they're talking about how his reactions are all wrong this week. K said when James is on the block he normally eats Tums & freaks out, but he's totally calm, so something isn't right. Finally!! Earlier CG told K he's 90% sure he'll vote against James, since K told him how Dani swayed the house to vote against him to put him on the block. Then, K worked the same theory on Erika & she seems very close to voting against James & will probably (once again) stick w/the numbers. So, where's the almight CT? Logically, they know how K plays & think they can manipulate the sov3 -- but they know James is a snake & has told everyone how close he is to Dani. Hmmm. This could come down to Maci being the only vote against K. The shock on James & Dani's face if this goes down will be beyond priceless.

Susan.

In response to the above post, I only hope it's not too late. The interesting thing is if Kaysar DOES leave tonight, all signs point to an SoV/CT alliance. Like Will said, if SoV starts getting voted out the focus will go to them because they are the tighest alliance in the house. They WANT to keep SoV as long as they can to keep the focus on them until the numbers in the house are much lower.

I will say this though. If James gets voted out on Thursday I believe that will be one of the coolest moments in BB history because the look on his face, Kaysar's face, CTs face and Dani's face will be PRICELESS.

I believe in miracles! Great, now I'll be singing that stupid song all night. Howie's having a pow-wow w/ Will & Boogie right now. Jani just joined them - Boogie 's asking everyone to come up w/ a name for their new alliance. Fingers crossed.

Susan.

I think James is Dead. CT is right on about each players potential. I hate CT but I also hate having to agree with them. James is the bigger threat when it comes down to players in this game. James is the snake. You eliminate the snakier player every week. This Howie/Janie/Will/Booger alliance is actually a good Idea if you ask me.

Nice animate Neb

See...I don't find James the bigger threat. He's emotional, inconsistant, mean-spirited and easily manipulated. Kay on the other hand is plain out smart. He is the glue that keeps the SOV together. Jani (much as I admire her piss and vinegar attitude) is predictable. Howie (who should have been the strength of the group) is a dud. Kay has got to go. Breaking up SOV should be everyother players objective.

That's right it's Kays B-Day today.

I truly believe that Kay will be going home tonight. :( But it would be SOOOOO good if James left.Now that would make GOOD TV...lmao :lol: The look on Dani's face and James HAHAHA id be laughing for weeks over that. :D

:( Unforturnately kaysar will go tonight...there is no hope whatsoever to save him...only thing I pray for now is that WILL wins it all....dont like him that much but he is playing one hell of a game....then he can look at each and everyone of them and say HA!!!!

I believe Kaysar will be evicted.

Definites

Chicken George, Erika, and Maci voting to evict Kasyar = 3 votes

Dr. Will and Boogie may even fall into this category

HOWEVER

Even if Janie, Will, Howie, and Boogie vote to evict James that would be

4-3 James going home

BUT

James will use the nullify an eviction vote against Janie

making it

3-3

Dani votes to evict Kaysar