HoH & Nom's, Week 5 - Spoiler

uvp

The difference is Kaysar probably could have held that button for a lot longer when he dropped out. Danielle and Erika were trying to get Howie to agree for a good two minutes or so. He showed a lot of heart but was in too much pain.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! I would love to see Marci go up in her place. I think that he would definitely go, and James would stay. What did James think about going up next to Janelle? Was he worried about being a pawn? It would really make me laugh if Marci got backdoored by Danielle this season.....because of their history :)

I really hope Kaysar doesnt get put up in her place, he would go. He doesnt have the votes to stay. I really like Kaysar, but he hasnt done much this season.

Wait... um... clear this up for me....

Who won POV?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh... and seems somebody's stuck in solitary. Who was that again?? :P:P:P:P

And trash is trash, regardless... but I don't think its fair to call anyone trash for lying in a game based in deciept.

Now for sleeping around... sure. But in that case the trash has already been taken out :D

janelle got pov with help from arnold

maybe for the next HOH competition, arnold shapiro will walk out and just hand janelle her key right in front of the camera, and flip the camera the bird too, just so that we wont have a million posts about how its all fixed

YAY Janielle:)

maybe for the next HOH competition, arnold shapiro will walk out and just hand janelle her key right in front of the camera, and flip the camera the bird too,

He might as welll he has done everything but..

because you can't rig will

Guest jordansmom

Why is it that if someone does not like Janey its called "Janellousy"? PPl have been saying the veto comp CG won was fixed. What should that one be called.

Jordansmom.... I don't like Dani. So I say I don't like that she won HOH.

If you don't like Janey, its perfectly alright to not like that she won, but whining that its rigged is Janellousy.

That's the point I was trying to make that its way more than not liking someone.

Saying you're ticked that they won is not jealousy... crying foul when a proven competitor wins is.

And the CG thing is the same... people didn't want him winning so they cried fowl (pun intended).

Georgellousy!!! :lol:

GoJaney, You are too funny! :lol: "Janellousy", that is great!

UV - Where are you??? I don't see you jumping for joy now???? hmmmmmmmmm :P

WAY TO GO JANIE!!!!!!

Archived