Thursday, Aug 3 Live Show - Eviction/HoH

uvp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle does have a pattern but I don't think it's necessarily that she targets females. Her pattern seems to be more that she plays defense better than offense. For example, Janelle is at her best when someone is going after her and she has to fight back or retaliate. When there is nothing to retaliate against, she drops her ability to think straight and be competitive. This past week was a perfect example of that. She had a really hard time being HOH because she couldn't see who was targeting her. Until she remembered that lame conflict she had with Diane BEFORE getting into the house. It was a sorry excuse but Janelle seems to need a reason before she can nominate someone or target them. And it turns out that it's usually females who go after her first. Then, and it seems only then, can Janelle spring into action.

Janelle is not targeting females, it just looks that way on tv and evil Danielle is trying to make it look like she dislikes women which is not true. Did she play like that last season? No. Diane wrote on an internet message board that she'd like to take out Janelle and Janelle found out about it. Also Toni the she-man from Paradise Island called Janelle and told her that Diane and Jase had an alliance to get rid of her, that is Mr and Mrs Smith.

She did not stab her alliance in the back in any way, she thought she was protecting the alliance by getting rid of someone that was after her.

There wont be any backdooring. If they try they are dumbasses period! With the new way they pick veto players very much a big risk not worth taking. I fully suspect Janelle to be on the block with who. Who knows?

I don't see her useing James as a pawn, if so it'll show that them 2 have been somewhat working together being James won the Nominations Nullification in the golden egg. If he gets put up as a pawn and then does not use his prize, then everyone will put 2 and 2 together.

I would love to see Dani make her nominations, and then after the veto ceromony, James steps up and changes who the nomines are to Will and Mike. Then there is no chance on saving either of them. One will deffinately be gone!!

That will leave the S4, 4 floaters and only 1 of chilltown in there. (preferably Boogie)

I don't see her useing James as a pawn, if so it'll show that them 2 have been somewhat working together being James won the Nominations Nullification in the golden egg. If he gets put up as a pawn and then does not use his prize, then everyone will put 2 and 2 together.

I would love to see Dani make her nominations, and then after the veto ceromony, James steps up and changes who the nomines are to Will and Mike. Then there is no chance on saving either of them. One will deffinately be gone!!

That will leave the S4, 4 floaters and only 1 of chilltown in there. (preferably Boogie)

James won an eviction vote nullification card, not a nominations nullification - so i don't think your dream will come true.

James will convince Danielle to put up 2 BB6ers, so neither of them come to him and ask him to use the card on them for the vote. B/c of course, it wouldn't be fair to make him choose between BB6ers ;)

Archived