Thursday, Aug 3 Live Show - Eviction/HoH

uvp

It doesn't matter who Danielle puts up against Janie. Cause Janie is going home no matter what, unless she wins veto. Or wins the De Coupe de tat(whatever it's called, lol) and takes the HoH or another one of the Sov wins it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Erika and Marcellas would freak out if nominated next to Janelle. Best choice: Will - that may trick the Sov(3), then, that maybe she isn't totally on the dark side.

Feed update:

Janelle just pulled Marcellas into the red room to gush and blush about Julie Chen asking her whether she's falling for Will :huh: . . . meanwhile in the kitchen everybody's finally letting loose about how sorry they felt for Diane getting evicted and having no home to go back to (Kaysar is just sitting at the dining table by himself staring into space).

Man Janelle just has no game outside of comps, does she? Even James seems to be kissing major butt which is hilarious because he's probably the most safe out of everybody :rolleyes:

Erika makes me sick. She can't ever play the game. She could have outlasted Dani with no problem but she does not want to get HOH. She wants everyone else to do the dirty work.

After seeing the show tonight and the hate for Janelle I just don't get it. What a bunch of twits!

I'd think Jani can get off the block w/veto comp. James is going to be plotting hard to get Dani to backdoor Jani. I don't think Dani will put up another sov (for James) - I think she'll go for Boogie or Marci. What do ya'll think?

Susan.

I'd think Jani can get off the block w/veto comp. James is going to be plotting hard to get Dani to backdoor Jani. I don't think Dani will put up another sov (for James) - I think she'll go for Boogie or Marci. What do ya'll think?

Susan.

I like Danielle but this could put a target on her after this week... I think Danielle is going to nomiante Janelle (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AJ;SDLFJKAS;LKDFJA;LSJ) and Kaysar. Best case scenario is either Howie, Janelle, or Kaysar win veto and Danielle nominates Marsell-out (or Marjealous). She said she wouldn't nominate Howie or James.

I totally agree. If Danielle gets Janelle evicted this week, she can kiss the half million goodbye. Or, if she gets Kaysar evicted, she can kiss the money goodbye. Janelle will seek revenge on Danielle just like she did to stupid girl last year if Kaysar goes. If Janelle goes, Kaysar will also seek revenge. Either way, Danielle will not last.

Exactly Carmen, Dani will be putting a huge target on her own back. While I hate to see Janie get nominated, I will be over the moon to see Danielle go and she would be going the next week. I know she will put up Janie BUT I think Janie or Howie will win POV and the look on Dani's face when Janie comes off the block will be priceless! :P

What I don't really understand is Danielle's intense vengeance towards Janelle. It's not like Janelle went after Danielle, and for Danielle to have taken the Diane and Erika noms so personally seems weird. Yes, they're all "floaters" but implicit in being a floater is that you have no loyalty to an alliance. So why is Danielle acting like Janelle targeted her alliance?

I can't stand Danielle. If she takes out Janie this week (which I would hate to see happen) I would be happy for the fact that Danielle will def. be the next one GONE!

I donno. there will only be two more people left in the house that will care. Howie and Kaysar. Everyone will be glad she did their dirty work for them..getting out a HUGE threat in comps

Well, removing Janelle in a way hurts James. James has been too stupid to realize how safe he would have been if he had stuck with the sovs until much later in the game before turning on them. Turning on them this early can only hurt James. Janelle is the sovs' best weapon because she wins comps. Losing her this early can only hurt them. Once the numbers get down, of course, then having someone like Danielle do their dirty work to get rid of Janelle would be beneficial. But not now.

Archived