Who is Loyal to Who?

laydeebee

I AM SO CONFUSED?????????

I absolutely love BB and have been watching since Season 1, however, this season I am so confused who is with who. The only clear alliances are Will/Boogie, Janelle/Kaysar/Howie, James (who might be with the previous 2 + Danielle), Danielle (who is with everyone except SOV3), Erika (who might be with Will/Boogie - Sov3 - Floaters), Chicken George (who knows, other than the fact we know he doesn't like James) and Diane (anybody but the SOV3), Marcellas (I'm so upset with him I just don't care who he is with)

We know where Woogie's loyalty lies and possibly the SOV3, however, last night or early this morning there was a post that was written about Kaysar and Will, maybe having a secret alliance, where neither of their sides knows about it? :unsure:

Just would like everyone's thoughts on who they think will be loyal to who, if they had to chose?

Good question. I've been watching the live feeds and I don't know who is just covering their buts ,if it is stradagy or if they are really turning on each other or just parinoid the rest are turning on them.

The only people that we know for sure is in a alliance is Will and Boogie - Everyone else is kinda all over the place. I think that Howie Janelle and Kaysar are together but that alliance is crumbling!

The only real loyalties are Will and Boogie and James and Dianielle.

The Sov4 alliance has loyalty to a certain degree but they each have side deals to lean on.

Marcellas and Danielle seem to be together at times, but neither trusts the other.

I think Kayser and Janelle will stick together but it's very likely one of them will be going soon.

Will+Boogie, James+Danielle, James+SOV, James+Danielle+CT, Danielle+CT, Janelle+CT, Janelle+Marcellas, Janelle+SOV, Janelle+Howie, Floater Alliance, SOV, Kaysar+Erika,

& last but not least me+myself & I for CG.

Does that clear it up :unsure::huh::P:lol:

There isnt much loyalty this year anywhere. Howie is loyal to Janelle. WillBoogie of course. Janelle keeps defending Marcellas 100%. Janie and Kaysar still have some loyalty to each other, not as strong as last year though. Other than that they are all just pretending friendships and niceness and playing the game. Marcellas, James, Erika, and Danielle are loyal to no one, which will help them or hurt them greatly in the end.

What's really revealing is how Janelle doesn't know that James has quit on them. She is still talking to him as if all is the same.

I was wondering if Danielle might not nominate Marcellas and Janelle and if either was to win veto she puts up Kaysar or Howie in their place??

Dani needs Marcellas right now. I think the SOV should join with Chill Town. Promise them that they will battle it out on their own but for now they could be a fierce team.

James is now a Float Turd. sad...........

Archived