Thursday, August 3rd

CeCiMom

one of the most anti climactic evictions so far. they don't care if erika or diane goes, just as long as it's not them. it's one less person in the house and closer to the end. but it will be sad when she (whoever that will be) walks out of the house.

do you really think bb will bring in another person?

nobody has been sequestered so i say no, but who knows

Jury could start with Diane. That might be a twist tomorrow

there is also talk of double eviction week

Also talk of an endurance comp since they are on 21 hour lock down has it taken them that long to set up endurance before? I mean it didnt take em that long to set up the nascar thing. or to put up and tear down the Junk Yard.

I like the idea of them tearing down a wall to reveal the Jury house they share the BY :lol: just a wish

"I like the idea of them tearing down a wall to reveal the Jury house they share the BY just a wish"

I also think it's an endurance comp, it seems like they are due for one. either that or a concert?! probably not. is the jury house really THAT close to the bb house BY? I had no idea.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's show. I guess Diane really is going out by the way you talk, but I thought they were going to get Erika out, just to piss off/scare Janelle ?

Is anything going on today? I am stuck at work and can't see the feeds. Are they all still sleeping. When I got up this morning Jqnelle, Kaysar and Will were all still up yacking. They were still talking at 6:30 am when I left for work.

yes but diane offered howie a boob and bum squeeze, plus a thousand dollars. Does he have the strength to pass that up?

OK we are talking about Howie here!! I'm a girl but from what I understand technically would any guy turn down squeezing a girls boob?? Even if he didnt think that she was attractive they would just close their eyes right?? Isnt that how guys work??

Guest StarBaby

Oh, I missed that! Last I saw they started playing music for about 10 seconds, then flames. When I got back from showering, still flames. Maybe what you saw is just the camera crew setting up for tonight. I would think they might have extras or whatever that come in and sit in the spots so they can do their camera settings, etc., but truly, I don't know, I'm just rambling.

fizzle, I did see the few seconds of crew or whoever as well... pressed on printscreen to get a small grainy image of it, just in case it was a twist lol but I have a feeling it is just the crew setting up for tonight.... I'm guessing this happens every week, and the FOTH button presser was a little slow this time...

now would that be a fun job to have? you are a stand in for one of the HGs, get to go into the house each week and sit on the couch for BB to check lighting/etc... I'd probably get fired, cause I'd sneak a note in and stick it between the couch coushins for the HGs to find lolol

The houseguests are on indoor lockdown all day right? Could an endurance competition be going?

Who thinks Chicken George could possibly win an endurance competition? We all know he's willing to go the distance to do anything to stay in the game (unless his "shakes" mess him up).

OK we are talking about Howie here!! I'm a girl but from what I understand technically would any guy turn down squeezing a girls boob?? Even if he didnt think that she was attractive they would just close their eyes right?? Isnt that how guys work??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely you're not serious. :huh: If so the answer is no. There are many guys that wouldn't have a problem turning down squeezing a boob(don't think I worded that right but you know what I mean lol.) All men aren't horny and weak when it comes to women, lol.

Howie is really under-estimated and he's not stupid/horny enough to risk losing the money or screwing his alliance just to squeeze a girls boob.

Cajun, yeah it could be an endurance comp. I know they've been on lockdown since yesterday evening.

lol about George's shakes.

I'd say judging from what we have seen, that CG will not have too much endurance in him.

He will most likely collapse and shake as he has done a few times, but I could be wrong!

Archived