Season 2, must have been great!

bbfan100

Seriously...will is on the show, monica and bunky! Hardy is built, bunky saying he (justin) committed suicide when he got thrown off of the show.....Mike boogie sad Justin died....why are mike and bunky saying such remarks?

krista was just as bad for letting him do that.......how many of you seen this happen on tv?

I wish I would have watched the whole season.....Will has major hair issues.lol

I loved season 2...thats when i fell in love with the show....LOL that was just an awesome season ...IMO there were like so many DIFFERENT people in the house...it made for good tv....

Justin is a prime example of steroid abuse (as well as Cappy). Wasn't there another guy that was kicked off? (I forget).

Is Hardy in the Coors Light talking can commercial, promoting the the Maxime models golf event? Knew I recognized that face.

What completely mystifies me is watching Booger cry because a potential psychotic person was removed from the house... for his and everyone elses saftey and wellbeing! It proves to me his priorities are very seriously screwed up. Will's attitude is not so surprising because he has no feelings for anyone or anything but himself. In a way he's as bad as Justin was. It's obvious that Will and Booger haven't changed much at all since then.

Justin is a prime example of steroid abuse (as well as Cappy). Wasn't there another guy that was kicked off? (I forget).

Is Hardy in the Coors Light talking can commercial, promoting the the Maxime models golf event? Knew I recognized that face.

I think Will Mega was kicked off in the first season, if I remember correctly. Or maybe people just wanted him kicked off, I can't remember. And then of course there was Scott in season four. And somebody else I think in season four (or maybe it was season three) was kicked off before they even started.

Oh and I don't think that's Hardy in that commercial. Maybe they're related or something, but that guy looks too young to be Hardy.

That was the BEST BB EVER!I couldn't get enough!They were all intense VERY different people playing hard.They learned a bit from BB1 but not enough to 'know everything' & dull out the entire game.I'd happily watch BB forever if it could remain like that..unfortunately it hasn't & won't.They're all BB pro's now.

Sigh

Archived