What size is Janelle?

Katie_Ridha

What size is Janelle?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What size do you think Janelle Wears?

2. 2. Do you think Janelle needs to lose weight?

• Yes!
    • No, she's healthy and looks good even though she's not a stick

There is nothing wrong with Janelle, really, she is a great size. When I see pics of lindsay lohan and nicole ritchie it makes me sick to see girls so thin that they are nothing but bones, at least she has some meat on her bones..she looks great as far as I am concerned...

Look at Lindsay Lohan it's disgusting.

23h9950.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Katie: I guess I was thinking this was along the same line as people discussing Kaysars religion

This is true Katie, no harm done here.

Some people may and others may not!

its ok katie,

the entertainment magazines are especially obnoxious toward celebrities weight issues.....if they are too thin they point out a rib, if they get meat over that rib they have a giant arrow pointing at the little bit of rollover at their waistband

and unfortunately, as much as everyone wants to say it doesnt matter.....it does become fodder, for example earlier diane said that janelle doesnt like her because diane is smaller and cuter than she is

and it is of course a gender-specific issue .no one would ever consider starting a thread on 'how much fatter is howie than will', because no one would really give a crap

Why in hell is everybody on Katie's case? After some of the threads that I've read through, this is like a philosophical discussion! Some of you need to take the rod out of your butt.

I don't know much of anything about women's sizes. I was looking for the "just the right size" option.

i didnt see anything wrong with the thread. and i am a janie fan. and i did the poll.

funny that people find it disturbing...yet still voted. :lol::lol: when i come across a stupid poll, i dont vote and i hit the GO BACK button.

HOWEVER! i am shocked to see how many votes were put in for certain sizes... she weighs 114. the camera makes her look bigger than she is... but its all in good fun anyways. its not like its a poll on how big someones dingy is :o nooo i did not just say that!

I don't find this thread offensive at all....people are curious about things. Hey, we spent last summer speculating the next body part April would have fixed and how big Maggies ass is, so no harm in discussing Janelle's size.

I said 6 and no she doesn't need to lose weight. I would also say her shoe size is 10 or bigger since she is tall. To be 110 lbs at 5'10" is rail like, but she doesn't appear that way. So I'm a bit perplexed. I'm 5'7" and 135lbs., I can squeeze into a 6 but don't feel the urgency to. :)

First of all....

There are over 6,000 registered members and 100+ guests here at anygiven day here at Mortys. Not EVERYONE in going to like every thread. This thread clearly shows why young girls feel the need to have to look extra thin by not eating and doing super diets....jWHY have an option about "paraphrasing here" ....she needs to lose weight....WTF is that about...and you say this isnt making fun of someone ...yeah WHATEVER!!! If mostly everyone on here voted that she needed to lose weight this thread would have been nothing but a "janelle is fat thread"...

Second of all.....Im a GAW....If I want read a post and think that it sucks .... Thats my opinion and If I want to post then I will....

Third of all....I didnt participate becasue there was no option for "this poll sucks" LOL

Fourth of all....Maybe youre the one that needs to lose weight .... Im just sayin' :o jk....no im not....ok yes i am ...uhhh well you know :P

You're so right, Blah. I should go and starve myself and run around the block 500 times in addition to the 1.5 hours/day I already spend at the gym, so I can lose weight. Let me get away from the computer here until I'm down to 95 lbs.

And if you didn't notice, only 5 people voted that Janelle needs to lose weight.

:mellow:

As I said earlier, I don't think there is anything wrong with this thread. Also, there is nothing wrong with stating an opinion if you don't like the thread as long as you don't attack the person who started the thread.

With that said...there is so much "I have the right to post my opinion about things" from posters on the board, but when some do; the PM's start coming in. I posted my opinion on a thread last night and got a PM telling me to stay out of it. Go Figure.

You are rather mixed up and have many problems?

Okay...projecting, I know :P I SWEAR I'm logging off soon. My live feeds have been off now for 30 minutes. I'm okay, really.

Archived