'Queer Eye' Cancelled

TV_Paige

WENN.jpg

'Queer Eye' Cancelled

queereyeforthestraightguy_240.jpg

'Queer Eye' Cast: (Top Row, L-R) Jai Rodriguez and

Thom Filicia. (Bottom Row, L-R) Ted Allen, Carson

Kressley and Kyan Douglas

Groundbreaking reality makeover show, "Queer Eye," originally known as "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy," has been cancelled after three seasons. However, the stars of the show insist they are still a huge hit with celebrities.

The show features five gay men who originally made over unstylish straight men each week on the Bravo network. However, since adopting it's new name of "Queer Eye," the Fab Five have expanded their makeover outreach to include an occasional gay man in the mix.

"Queer Eye" member Jai Rodriguez said the show won't be returning for another season, explaining, "Well, we haven't been asked back for 2007. It's only been three years, but it feels like so much more due to the overexposure. I started when I was 23."

Since hitting the small screen, the camp stylists have even been asked to revamp the homes of stars including Jennifer Lopez. Rodriguez continued, "In that first year, I was on Oprah's couch. I was on Ellen [Degeneres]. People recognized me. J.Lo is such a huge fan of ours that ['Queer Eye' cast member] Thom Filicia just redid her house."

The show recently broke new ground again by making over Miles, a transgendered man. Rodriguez adds, "Maybe this is how we are going out with a bang. Everyone [in the group] has big new projects. I'm working on a TV show and a movie in the fall. We just had a tour of the Philippines. We are huge there. Like Michael Jackson in 1983."