You Write Week 5

nebartist

If you could write week five of BB how would it go?

mine

Kaysar wins HOH (no i am not off my rocker)

He nominates Will and Boogie

James wins POV right after he wins a twist is revealed. Whoever wins POV can save someone AND nominate who they want. He saves Will and nominates Janelle. Janelle is evicted with avote of 4-3

Then the next HOH the sea sick only have Howie playing for HOH

Guest StarBaby

I would go with that up to the POV. But then Janelle wins POV, saves Will, Kaysar puts up James, and HE gets voted out. Or Boogie could get voted out. No wait, a new twist, both nominees get voted out! Yep that works. Good bye Boogie and James.

" Kaysar wins HOH (no i am not off my rocker)

He nominates Will and Boogie

James wins POV right after he wins a twist is revealed. Whoever wins POV can save someone AND nominate who they want. He saves Will and nominates Janelle. Janelle is evicted with avote of 4-3

Then the next HOH the sea sick only have Howie playing for HOH"

I love it Neb that would be pretty damn funny! I was about ready not to even read the rest when I saw Kaysar as HOH lol.

Mine would be and it isnt as good as yours. Yours is golden but heres mine.

James wins HOH and the sovs go nuts especially Howie thinking they have just won 5 weeks in a row.

He shocks them all he starts by putting Howie's key in first so they all think o yeah were safe but then he puts chilltown, followed by Dani, Marcy, George, and Erika shocking the sovs by putting up Kaysar and Janelle.

Janelle wins POV but the twist is you cant save yourself if you win POV and it is annoucned after. She decides not to save Kaysar since she feels that she has a better shot at staying with Kaysar on the block. Kaysar gets pissed off at here for doing that and starts calling her names and james names. That in turn pisses of the rest of the house and they vote his ass out of the door. By a vote of 7-1 with Dani being the lone vote for Janelle.

This pisses James off so he gets so mad when Kaysar walks out that he just bitches out all the houseguests. This in turn leads to the house now switching there target to James which in turns boils down to fighting back and forth and the whole house takes each other and forgets completly about Chilltown! Which eventually comes down to the final 4 of Erika, George, Will, and Boogie. The final 2 comes down to Will and George and then I dont care who wins probablly root for George since he could use the money more

lol hey I can dream cant I!!!!

howie gets hoh

he speak with WILL last before nomination.

he then puts up janelle and kaysar

james win veto

he saves neither

janelle goes home :)

Danielle gets HOH

She puts up Janelle and Howie

Janelle wins veto and takes herself off.

Danielle then puts up James and tells him "I was playing you all along, sucka"

James is evicted 6-1 with Janelle being the lone sympathy vote

:)

Week Five

Waking in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, Kayser overhears a conversation between James and Danielle, discussing in what order the SOV alliance should be evicted. Kayser is angered by this and marches right up to the HOH where he and Janelle have an emergency pow-wow. The blond bombshell agrees to give her last Red Bull to Kayser before the HOH competition...

Eviction day has come. Diane is voted out unanimously and on her way out the door Janelle and Erika both whisper," Toni says hi." Diane is about to respond when Janelle slams the door in her face, marches up to her HOH room, and returns with the last bottle of Red Bull, which she instructs Kayser to share with Howie.

The HOH competition is much like the shooting stars food comp. But instead of having to catch the ball with the star, the housguests must avoid it touching them. Due to the energy of the Red Bull, Kayser and Howie are able to dodge the ball. The others, who have been forced to eat slop all week, are too slow to dodge. James, who is too afraid to get HOH due to his plans with Danielle, allows the ball to hit him and is the first eliminated. Kayser and Howie shove Danielle into the ball's path where she is the next eliminated. Boogie, having trouble on his foot, is unable to dodge the ball and is the next to go. Erika follows. Next to go is Marcellas, who is trying to give Janelle the evil eye and she keeps him staring at her so that the star balls hits him so hard on his head that it bounces off and hits Will, eliminating them both. Chicken George manages a good fight until Julie Chen announces the next person to be hit by the star ball will enjoy a feast alone. He happily allows the ball to hit him, where he promptly farts in James's face on his way to sit down beside the other losers. Howie and Kayser discuss who should win and Howie reminds Kayser he has not won HOH yet. Kayser caves and Howie is the new HOH!

The twist has come in the form that this is double eviction week. Only Howie will know about this twist, as it is different from the other double eliminations. There will be the usual nomination of two players and there will be the usual Veto competition for one of those nominated to save themselves. But the twist is that once the veto has been used and a replacement nominee is up, BOTH of the nominees are evicted.

Howie nominates both Marcellas and Danielle for eviction. Danielle immediately starts turning the house against Marcellas, which isn't hard, as he is a total bitch. James is desperate to save Danielle and he attempts to make a deal with Chill Town, who humbly accept his deals while keeping their fingers crossed.

Veto comp arrives. The players chosen are Marcellas, Danielle, Howie, Janelle, Kayser, and Will. The competition is much like Survivor, a Who's Who from the majority of the house. The questions are answered quickly and swiftly by Janelle, who after answering correctly is allowed to eliminate a player of her choosing. She takes out, in order, Danielle, Marcellas, Will, and finally Howie, winning her second Veto.

The Veto Ceremony has arrived and Janelle gives a speech about how she is the opposite of Marcellas in two ways. One, she WILL use the veto to save his ass and it is because, unlike him, she doesn't use eviction as a way of teaching a "friend" a lesson the way he did with Amy. Marcellas cries and tells her how much he loves her, much to the disgust of Danielle who was thinking she charmed Janelle into using it on her. After Marcellas leaves the nominee chair Howie announces to the startled houseguests that he has decided to nominate James in place of Marcellas. James is shocked and starts to scream about how he has been backdoored again, but before he can even speak Julie Chen interrupts him over the speakers and announces that it is double eviction week. Oh, and also, both nominees are evicted. One more twist... the Veto holder gets to choose which of the two evictees are allowed to go to sequester and serve on the jury. As Veto winner, Janelle opts to allow Danielle to go on to sequster, since she has children and could use the bonus money more. James can go home to Sarah and explain he got caught trying to "backdoor that bitch".

That is week five. :)

that is a crazy week BBAllStarFan that would really make for one great surprise. I would like to see james sent packing that way. the only thing that would suck is I still dont like the sov 3 too much so that would be bad if it went that way.

Guest jordansmom

Neb yours is good but it should be a double twist after all this is ALL Stars. Once James puts up Janey her and Boggie are evicted.

Then he gets off the plane and his whole 1 fan runs up to the plane and smacks him

Wow I get to smack James...on the buttocks I hope....YEAH BABY come to mama.... :)

Week Five....

James wins HOH and the POV and sits around the HOH room with his underwear on...Thats HOT!!! The noms would be....a hell wgad YKWIS :lol:

Will wins HOH and he nominates James and Danielle. Then Will, Boogie, Janelle, Howie and Kayar all start laughing hysterically. (They were an alliance all along)

Danielle is voted out and James has a temper tantrum throwing things all over the house and has to be ejected from the game.

Danielle wins HOH

She nominates Ericka and Marcellas, with Ericka being the pawn

Janie wins POV and saves Marci

Danielle's head explodes because she has no one to nominate without breaking secret or super-secret alliances.

Will wins HOH and he nominates James and Danielle. Then Will, Boogie, Janelle, Howie and Kayar all start laughing hysterically. (They were an alliance all along)

Danielle is voted out and James has a temper tantrum throwing things all over the house and has to be ejected from the game.

Ha ha thats funny!!!

Erika would be the worse case senario to win HOH if she stays in the game. She'll probably be the one to throw it.

My imaginary week 5.

The votes are flipped and Erika is evicted. Marcellas wins HOH. He knows the four have to be broken up so he nominates Kayser and Howie. Diane wins POV and saves Howie. Janelle is backdoored. Marcellas admits in his speech that he played her all along. In a quick twist a double eviction week is announced right after a new HOH competition. This time Dani wins the competition and must eliminate one player from the game suddenly. Bye Bye Marcellas. Marcellas has to leave immediately to meet Julie Chen, where Janelle is still sitting.

Archived