James

Jem

another james thread

let me guess you on west coast :lol:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would really love to see James win HOH this week........Can someone show Janelle where the backdoor is !! :lol:

must be.

I don't think James has the guts to put Janelle up, even if it is a backdoor plan out of fear of her winning the veto. He knows he would have Howie and Kayser after him, and then he also knows how the nerd herd was portrayed last year and I think his judgement, though dimmed by his anger right now, will come clear when he sees that Janelle never sold him out, she simply didn't do his dirty work for him. Diane has been obviously out for Janelle since entering the house (hell, even before) so why shouldn't Janelle get rid of a threat? In the end, James sent Jase home because he knew Jase was coming after him just as much as he was coming after the other SOV's. He can save his hero act about how he was protecting Danielle and Janelle. Wishy washy people are irritating. James thinks it is his job to protect SOV, Chicken George, Danielle, and now Diane.... did the thought occur to him that if Janelle did in fact get rid of a member from Chill Town that if a floater wins HOH they would HAVE to put up a member of SOV and would have an airtight excuse about there being no other targets in the house. Janelle was thinking ahead and she was also thinking about James and how he played everyone last year. She also knows he has side alliances, so she was killing two birds with one stone by getting rid of another floater that would just add to the floater alliance. GO JANIE!

if ct does put james up on the block it would be as a pawn. they're number one target is janie since day one and now even more so. james will go out a little bit later, they still need to use and abuse him before they spit him out. they are just using him to dismantle sov.

james is a hypocrite and a poop head.

bigbrother,

yeah i agree with you on one hand: she should have been honest with them. i wished she would have said, 'look you guys, im sorry but i got talked into a deal by will to protect myself, help me'. but on the otherhand, why should she? james and kaysar sure didn't! they were the first ones to go rogue on their group.

i don't think james did what was best for the team, he did what was best for himself. he knew jase would come after him out of the sov group. if he was really looking out for his group he would have put up will and boogie instead of chicken george :lol: . oh poor george. james was too afraid to go after ct, so he concocted this crazy idea that george was a threatning player, sneaky and demented just like he is.

I was always the lurker for years, but I gotta talk about James, I didnt mind him last year or at the beginning of this season, but does anybody else think his personality is soooo forced, even if it is "game", he is really starting to bug me and I feel bad for him that he is coming across as such a weirdo personality, like almost a wannabe someone else..dont know who, but holy cripe, starting to creep me out!

James is playing the game so James can win...not so Janie can win,isn't that the purpose? He came in the game with a alliance and he was low man from the get go. James had no intention of playing for 4th. If you want to get mad at someone get mad at Howie he let go and saved his own butt with a deal.

oh oh oh :::::::Jumps up and down::::::::: i want to punch james in the face. and while i am doing that, can i slap a few people??? :D in this game, james is a paranoid blood sucker. and he doesnt hide his paranoia very well, he gets a weasel act going on and he cant collect himself. i love when you can see right through people like him.

and if i cant punch him, i would like to at least trip him. :)

I'm sure Sarah will be featured if James is still in the nomination chair on Thursday. They seem to be wanting to do features involving former houseguests. They already did with Justin, Shannon, and Amy... even though they all haven't spoken with the person they were talking about for a few years.

I'm repeating myself from the Danielle thread here but...

I think james is the most awful person in bb history. he is truly disturbed! and i know he's the same person outside the house. i'll never forget in bb6 how he would tell sarah to stop eating too much because he didn't want her to get fat. wtf? and of course she'd stop eating and exercise more to please him.

what does she see in him? if he cheated on her and got caught, i'm almost sure he could convince her that she was hallucinating. he and dani are meant for each other, they are so very ugly on the inside, it's toxic. like a two-headed snake..with erika make that three. i have no respect for erika now and i liked her before.

Archived