All Stars Or No Stars?

bella

With such a promising cast of all stars, I thought this would be a great season! As it's turning out though, I think this may be the worst BB season ever! None of the all stars are acting like all stars. They seem to be so afraid of each other that they have all lost their backbones.

S6 is no longer acting like the S6 of last year. They are completely falling apart and wimping out everytime nominations come around.

CT can hardly even be called an alliance with only 2 people. Their "strategy" is completely transparent yet no one will call them on it. CBS didn't even do anything after Will practically admitted he shared the money he won with Mike and told S6 how it could be done.

The floaters haven't formed their own alliance and simply float back and forth between the other 2 alliances. They refuse to commit to anyone or anything.

CBS doesn't seem to be doing their part either. There haven't been any real twists in the game - save for having 2 HOH's the first week. I fear if CBS doesn't do something to make this game interesting, the ratings will drop so low that this may end up being the last season of BB (unless it was already supposed to be but I haven't heard that.)

I hardly even watch it live anymore because things have been so boring lately. What is wrong with these players and what is wrong with CBS?! :(

CBS screwed up large with this cast, they did not make it equal and it was obvious there were alliances before it even started. Although I will keep watching the shows (it is BB afterall) I agree that this is the worst season and hopefully the producers will learn something and not do another all stars. We want new people!!

There is only three all stars left IMO.

Dr. Will.

Danielle.

James.

The rest of the house doesnt have thier heart in it.

Right now I believe Will is playing the best game. He's got no control over anything, but has maniuplated the game the way he wants without winning a single challenge. Janelle is **TOTALLY** a new Nicole and I'm enjoying every second of it! Next to season two, this is the best season yet!

Will's bizzare tactic of using reverse pyscology (sp?) is actually working and I cant wait to see whats he's doing next.

Matthew

Svirfnebli I agree that Janelle seems to be becoming the new Nicole, I am just hoping she realizes it before it is too late. And I just can't believe that Will's strategy is working all over again.. As much as I was rooting for BB6 to take the game this time around I am really starting to root for Will again. He is really good at BB..

As much as I hate to admit it, I'd have to agree with svirfnebli. Although, I do like Janie, Kay and Erika still. I don't think this has been the best season so far. But I still hang onto hope that BB stirs the house up with twists and games. Start giving out prizes and let the HG get jealous already!!! Start throwing twists and make the HG cry!!! Something...this is what everyone signed up for.

I don't find it that bad so far. I would have preferred new people, though.

These people have all been there, done that. They don't seem to be as excited to be there as they were the first time, when everything was new to them. They complain, they screw up the feeds, they break stuff. Their act wears a little thin. The people you didn't like, you still don't like. The people you liked, you still like.

It's not as interesting for them, and by extension, us. But with all that, it's still the same game, and I don't find it to be all that bad-----

worst season ever

I thought I would love an All-Stars season, but it's turned out to be the worst. I'm still watching, but I'm not living BB to BB like I was in past seasons.

Half of the fun is watching them get to know each other and watching those alliances form. Since they did that before the show even started, it's really taken away from what makes Big Brother interesting.

"I don't find it that bad so far. I would have preferred new people, though.

These people have all been there, done that. They don't seem to be as excited to be there as they were the first time, when everything was new to them. They complain, they screw up the feeds, they break stuff. Their act wears a little thin. The people you didn't like, you still don't like. The people you liked, you still like.

It's not as interesting for them, and by extension, us. But with all that, it's still the same game, and I don't find it to be all that bad-----" -Tarman

I completely agree!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

"The people you liked, you still like."

I totally disagree. At the beginning I still loved S6. However, Kaysar no longer seems to be with us. Janelle is acting like a fool. (I don't know about the "new" Nicole, I missed Season 2.) I read though that Will promised her free Botox injections. That must be why she refuses to get rid of him - she doesn't want to lose her free Botox. I don't blame James one bit for leaving the alliance. When your own team totally lies to you why stick around? He was not sneaky about it like last year either. He told them right to their faces that he was out of there. I was impressed. I was also really impressed with Howie for calling Janelle on her lie. (She told him they didn't want Diane or Erika to win PoV. Then in front of the S6 group she said she hadn't wanted Will or Mike to win.) I loved Howie's line - "Janelle, have you been drinking?" Poor Howie's going to have to choose who to ally himself with - or maybe he has (I haven't read today's update yet.)

As I've said elsewhere, Will's strategy is totally transparent and not impressive whatsoever. The only reason he's still in the house is because the all-stars aren't acting like all-stars and have all lost their backbones. I would love to be in the house right now and totally call Will out and tell him I'm not falling for his crap.

Since it's BB I'm still watching but every show after the first week just pisses me off since everyone is acting like such idiots. I regret having paid for my 3 months of live feeds already!

The only real person in the game, the only person with any heart whatsoever is Chicken George. I liked him in Season 1 and I still like him. He's the only person who deserves the money. He may not be the fastest or the smartest but he tries his best at everything and considers himself lucky to be there. He's the only one who appreciates it at all!

I hope CBS does something to liven up the game though or this will feel like the longest, slowest season ever!

The people I liked or disliked changed a lot this season. I was so disappointed when CG came back...omg, I would love to see more middle aged people in there, but after what his wife did to Britney in season one, I couldn't stand him or his foolish acting at all...but after that POV ceremony speach he gave, well...he still bugs me, but not as much :P .

James I couldn't stand from last year...this year he has redeamed himself somewhat.

Boogie creeped me out in his season...and well, he still creeps me out. :blink:

Jan, Kay and Howie, I liked a lot last year, this year Jan and Kay are a huge disappointment.

I didn't like Allison and Diane before and like them less now.

Nak was always ok in my book!

My oppinion of Jase, just keeps flip flopping.

Dani has always gave me the heebie jeebies!

I didn't like Marc before, like him now, but he is kind of pissing me off, so this could change.

Erika, is she on this show? Oh yeah, I like her I guess.

Will.... I can't stand when someone outright blatently lies to your face. But when they tell you that they are going to lie to you and then do that...well doesn't that kind of cancel the lie out in the first place? :lol: i guess you could say that I like an honest lier?!?!? Will is a genious!!

What did Chicken George's wife do to Britney?

I enjoy watching Will in action. He cracks me up. I'm okay with this season, perhaps because I have good guys and bad guys in my head at the start, and then get to watch as my concepts fall apart. Not most exciting, but I'm doing okay!

I enjoy watching Will in action. He cracks me up. I'm okay with this season, perhaps because I have good guys and bad guys in my head at the start, and then get to watch as my concepts fall apart. Not most exciting, but I'm doing okay!

Campaigned for votes for CG and Britty got the boot if I remember correctly. Didn't piss me off in the least even though I loved Britty. I expect that crap, its a game afterall and not life.

I also found the show boring to begin with. Even a bb6 fan like myself was getting bored with the overall dominance. I also figured Janelle and Kaysar to be the brains of the outfit. Janelle putting herself before the team, and some of the team revolting has certainly spiced up the show for me. For those who pull for CT, their ease in persuasion on Janelle has got to be something they don't want to miss from show to show. For bb6 fans, the tension and "can Janelle survive it?" is enough to make viewers want to (NO, HAVE TO) come back for more. If you love the floaters, waiting for them to unite and show some force is something worth waiting for. I also think CBS will throw in a twist, and I think it will be soon, and here's why:

Let's see if I can explain this:

We got 2 extra house guests from the get go, 14 instead of 12. I have heard that 2 double evictions will have to take place for the show to end on schedule. Big deal. Is this the twist? Can't be. That would mean, literally, that CBS had no original twist in mind for the game, until they added houseguests. Did they really think that BB fans would be satisfied with a 12 guest game and NO TWISTS? Surely they had something up their sleeves BESIDES SLOP and the occassional double HoH.

I say give CBS a chance. I still feel this is the best reality show on television, and I'm still going to watch, live feed and air time!!!

Keep watching ya'll.

She got their whole city together practically and a bunch of phones and just kept caling in one time after another to vote for him to stay in. That was back when we voted people out, not the houseguests. I just didn't like that, Britney was everyones favorite and George was just annoying.

Archived