Floaters Aligning?

From what I've seen and heard it seems to me that the "floaters" are finally doing what seems to be the smartest strategy yet, and aligning. With Dani, Marcellus, Erika, and maybe George, they have the numbers to compete with BB6 and Chilltown. Every member except George has ties with another houseguest, so they could run the house with one of them winning hoh, the only person targeting floaters i think is...Janelle and she can't compete for Hoh so they could easily control this game. Just my opinion, agree or disagree?

I agree, that is why Janelle is not making a dumb move targeting them, unfortunately, she's taking the heat for it. However, her choice was dumb, she should have gone with Danielle - she was the biggest threat to pull the floaters together as a 'third' alliance behind the scenes.

Ummm .. actually it IS a dumb move, before now they weren't aligned as a group.

She FORCED exactly what she was afraid of, when it would not otherwise have been the case.

If a floater puts Janelle up, the one thing they need to consider is the heat THEY'RE going to catch from the rest of the sovs (well, except minus James). Of course once it becomes clear that James has broken away, then he might end up being a target as well.

Howie has already said that he will threaten any non-sov who gets HOH with payback. So if you want an early exit from the game, go ahead and put sovs up. You can take out only one at a time. And so far, sovs have a pretty good track record for winning HOH.

It amazes me how people can be so fake and foul and this show is it. I'm not one to play purty to someone's face then stab them in the back. Marcy has shown his true colors and Dani wonders why her stomach is hurting, James is ate-up with paranoia, Kaysar is depressed, Howie - well what can I say, Diane is a downer, Erika - the ultimate floater, then Will and Boogie are being themselves, and Janie is the butt of everyone's joke. Appears everyone is floating on BB All Stars!!! I wish someone had the balls to call out some of the gossip going on and see who stands up!

Wow, I forgot about CG, oh well!

You gotta love CT because they are playing both sides against each other :P The "floeaters" :lol: vs SOV. I think it was their intent (over & above saving themselves) & love em or hate em you gotta give credit where credit is due. They took the heat off themselves & made it a floater vs SOV game. Yet CT seems to be A-OK with both sides.

James is gonna have to choose an alliance sooner than later, and when he realizes that he can't play all sides, he's gonna tuck his tail in between his legs and go back to bb6. I think James is a great player, but he's all over the map as of late and attracting way too much attention to himself. He may be safe next week while Janelle takes the wrap, but then I think he's on a lot of people's radar, and better have a plan. But then again it IS big brother, where you can strategize forever and lose all of it in a split second.

Howie has already said that he will threaten any non-sov who gets HOH with payback. So if you want an early exit from the game, go ahead and put sovs up.

Likes that's not a given Howie talks a mean game but i have yet to see him walk the walk..he won what 2 comps last year? one was given to him so more like 1. Heck Cowboy has him beat :lol:

Thanks willfansince2, I understand what you're saying now.

Yeah, that's why James had such a hard time when he was HOH. He pretty much had something going on with everyone in there but George, and that's why George was his target. I think it made James look pretty weak to go after George at that point in the game, though.

James's paranoia is what will ultimately be his downfall I think. Whoever has compared James's ability to play this game to Will Kirby's ability really doesn't know James. They're completely different from my perspective.

You know, you don't seem that dumb of a blonde, chill town is doing exactly that, and I love 'em that is how bb all stars is played. They came in with a giant target on their backs, and have virtually washed off all the remains of a target off their backs

you know, i couldn't have said it better myself. Will is a GENIUS. If the game were to come to a screeching half right now and a winner decided, hands down it would have to be him. He has completely moved the target off his back and onto the opposing sides... BB6 is targeting the "floaters" and the "floaters" are targeting BB6, all while Will and Boogie sit back and watch the puppet show...

you know, i couldn't have said it better myself. Will is a GENIUS. If the game were to come to a screeching half right now and a winner decided, hands down it would have to be him. He has completely moved the target off his back and onto the opposing sides... BB6 is targeting the "floaters" and the "floaters" are targeting BB6, all while Will and Boogie sit back and watch the puppet show...

I really have to agree...I was agog when he made the "I hate you all" speech and everyone was giggling. If James had a brain in his head he would have put up Boogie on the spot. I still shake my head when they show clips of that speech! But he really took the target off his back, and he's either not getting nominated, or not getting voted out. It's a bit mind-boggling that nopbody thinks he's a threat. *laughs* I'm really rooting for Janelle this season--she's playing the comps and the game very well and not hiding out like Kaysar seems to be doing.

You can add James to that list........HAHA........Him and Danielle will bring fear among the rest.....Janelle,Kaysar,Howie,Will and Boogie will wish they were a floater by the time "The Floaters" get finished with them. :lol:

Thats right guys I've floated to the other team, BTW...did James ever get the knife out his back yet??

Well, I certainly hope the floaters allign, and try to bond together, and at least try to play the game, instead of just lining up , one by one, to be flushed.

Anyone beside the sov, get's HOH, and doesn't nominate Janelle, they deserve to be flushed though.

Archived