George as HOH....Who will he nom?

LadieJL

So lets say George wins HOH....Who will he nom?

I feel like he would maybe nom James to get him back. However, I also think James would be up George's butt after he (George) won so that George wouldnt nom James.

As far as who else...I have no clue. I dont think he would nom Howie or Diane....if she is, by some chance, still there. Its not Wednesday yet..........

sov + james

Nobody thought George would ever win POV either. Remember, the HOH challenges are not always about strength, stamina, or intelligence. Last year, Kaysar got kicked out the second time after throwing an endurance HOH competition where everyone was stuck in a box and had to hold on to some switch. George has already shown that he has the willpower to win when he wants to so he could do well in such a competition.

I think he'd put up James and Will

What's the deal with George apparently not liking Will? I've just heard a little bit of buzz about that, but I'm not real clear what's going on in that area. From what I gather, Will seems to like George well enough, and I even thought Will and Boogie told him they wouldn't mind seeing George win the whole thing.

Can anyone shed some light on whether it's true that George doesn't care for Will? And explain the reasons.

Call me sappy but I actually think CG would think long & hard on his nom & he would take everyones opinions into consideration but ultimately I think he would nom straight from what he truly thought was best in his heart gameplay or not :)

It would be interesting to see who George would nominate. I was rooting for him in the last HOH for that reason. I think safety would depend on who manipulated him the most. I guess Will would be safe. lol

Tailor made POV?? WTF??? Just because George was willing to eat slop longer than 15 days it was "tailor made"? I guess the golf game was tailor made for Erika, seeming as she was the only one that played golf. Or maybe the comp was tailor made for who ever WANTED TO WIN? Holy Crap!!! Could that be true?? You have to really WANT to win to actually WIN?? :angry:

I actually like George. I think he's playing a good game. And yes, I think he's "playing" the game. He didn't come into the house with another alliance, as did almost everyone else and he is actually playing with humility not the arrogant "integrity" of the likes of James, Kaysar or Will. I guess if your not lying, insulting, back-stabbing or ogling you're not playing, right??

I do think if George won, and I think he could, he would consider someone who he believes doesn't deserve the prize. Like James and Will. Both people have been mean spirited to George and others in the house. I think when George hears the HG's insulting others behind their backs he mentally puts them on notice. Through all of his cooking and cleaning, he's evaluating each person's character. This game always boils down to the worst common denominator in poeple. It champions cruelty and medocrity and impugns compassion and intelligence. George came from a different game and lives in a different world. To my knowledge, has never been to Booger/Will's nightclub, gone shopping with Danielle, had a phone conversation with Toni Ferrari or has been invited to be on Housecalls.

But to say he gets the Rupert edit and shouldn't be on the show because he won't lie. Please.

live feeds tuesday august 1st. 9:50pm est

howie, kaysar, and george talking bout different food comps. they talk if there was a hotdog eating contest how many hotdogs could they eat. George said at least 15

ahhh haaaa

i knew he would scarf down some hotdogs!!!

AGAIN ----

George wins HOH?

What a f**kin' joke!!!

It ain't happening, so why waste spce talking about it? Sorta like the space CG is wasting in the house... - crappysucks

George wins HOH - that's an oxymoron! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived