August 6 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George is telling Boogie about dentist in mexico.

George drive down to mexico to get his dental care done cheap.

Boogie ask if its clean and sanitary.

George says yes.

James askes if the novacane is tequila.

George told them how he bit down on a nut and shattered a tooth. He had to wait a week then a group of guys went down to mexico from vegas to get some work done. He is replacing all of his fillings with porcalin.

Jani and Will are trying to catch grape in their mouth. Will keeps pushing jani. (I think he likes her)

Howie is still running sprints.

Will starting singing 'do u wanna bang heads with me'

FIRE

thank will

Kaysar and Danielle in HOH she has a facial mask on while she talks.

Dani says she told Marcellus she isnt going after him this week.

Kaysar ' so you guarantee his safety.

Kaysar 'they both wanted me to play veto. But I didnt (james and jani)'

dani 'you should have you would have been safe'

kaysar I would not have won that one. with the slop, and if I win prizes everyone would be mad.'

dani 'I am in a tough spot. who should I put up? Do I put up chilltown, I cant put up chicken george, he is chicken george.'

kaysar 'its been a bad week, and now I am going home.'

dani 'if I keep you can you work with me'

Kaysar 'you cant play week to week. you have to look ahead. Like chess'

Dani 'I cant do that. You have forsight I dont'

Kaysar ' you have erika throwing hoh comps. You have Marcellus prancing around saying 'I am not going home this week, someone in the gold bug room is going home'

Dani ' If one of you guys get it I am gone next week.'

ackward silence for 60 sec

Kaysar ' I will tell you ' i cant aline with u at this point in the game but if something happens later. I cant jump ship now.

Dani "I know you have 3 other people to look out for.'

Kaysar 'I have their back , how would that look if I jumped ship. I keep thinking , you stood up in the name of your group.You took the hit. that is admirable in many ways. I took the hit last year.

dani'I did take the hit, now I am dead next week.

fire

7:10PM BB time

Kaysar and Dani talking in HOH. Kaysar suggests putting Chicken George up but Dani says she cant do that. Dani says if I keep you in the game, can you work with me? Kaysar says you cant play the game for one week at a time. You have to play the game 3 weeks ahead. He says you cant play thinking about the final 3. Dani agrees that is ridiculous. She says to Kaysar you can have foresight because you have 3 people working with you.. but Dani cant.

Kaysar says Marcellas is prancing around. George said the red room is bad luck, Marcellas but Marcellas says don't worry about it. Dani says she would give him the common courtesy that she is coming after him.She then says if a BB6'er gets HOH she knows shes going up. Her destiny is predetermined but she will try for the POV.

Kaysar says he cannot be with her at this point in the game. Something can happen. Dani knows he has to look out for three other people. She also knows hes an honorable man who will keep to his word. She says you never gave me your word. Kaysar says the problem is hes thinking about how they have no one else to fall back on. He says Dani you took the hit and she knows she took the hit.

Kaysar mentions if she goes after Erika or Marcellas there is going to be trouble. If she goes after CT she said she'll be doing BB6's dirty work. Out of the three options of who to go after (CT, floaters, S6) Kaysar's group is the biggest. Dani says if she's the 5th person, and one of them get HOH, they will have the votes. Five of them are left. Dani says it happened in her season. She says all you need is three votes and the HOH is the tiebreaker. Season 6 had HOH four times in a row so anything is possible. Kaysar mentions the Horsemen doing it. And everyone in the final 5 in Dani's season had gotten HOH at least once.

Kaysar asks Dani if people came up to the HOH room asking her to take out Marcellas and she said yes that people did. Dani said you guys had 3 chances to take out CT and didnt, now everyone wants her to take out Marcellas and something doesnt add up there. She says it leads her to believe someone in Kaysar's alliance has a deal with him. Kaysar thinks people dont want Marcellas go to sequester. There was talk that Marcellas needs to get out of there. There is a common enemy - Marcellas. Kaysar says he's voiced his opinion about Marcellas and Dani knows that. Common enemy means everyone is working together now. Dani doesnt think people are logically thinking right now in the game. She questions if the others question things and have doubts in what they think.

Someone beeps at the door. It's Janelle. Dani says they are talking about strategies. Jani was working out. Kaysar says we're discussing the game and numbers and what Dani is gonna do tomorrow and who she should put up. They have been going back and forth.

7:30 PM BB time

Dani says if you guys get past this point not only do you get HOH and control the game but you also control the votes (because of the numbers). Dani says I know you're gonna put me up if you get HOH and I may go home, get the POV, who knows? People are throwing Marcellas's name left and right. She's wondering why people are saying Marcellas should go up when the same people were targeting season 6.

Dani thinks its because of Chilltown. Howie is there. He says people have been targeting Marcellas for weeks. Dani says you dont know who has the prizes and everyone is saying Marcellas does. Howie says Marcellas would be a loose cannon if he went to sequester. Dani knows he likes Janelle. Kaysar says no one knows who he likes and Dani says thats what he does - he twists and turns. Kaysar says a decision has to be made.

Howie says to Dani you could do something totally off the wall. Janie said it might be a good move for other people in the game but Dani would be leaving herself open. Only one person is competing next week that can protect Dani. She says she's gonna try to win POV like a "smart dog." Kaysar says the nullified vote James has wont do anything. Dani promised Marcellas she wasnt going to backdoor him and she will NOT go after CT because she isn't going to do their dirty work. They had multiple chances to do it. And they didn't.

Meeting is adjourned.

Howie Jani Kaysar Dani in hoh

Dani told Kaysar he is probably going up.

dani said that she is suspicious of chilltown pushing for marcellus to go. Now it looks like chilltown is with season six. She told marcellus I will not backdoor him.

kaysar 'essentially I am being backdoored.'

dani 'that was not my plan. If you would have won veto I would have to go to the other alliance'

Kaysar 'you wont concider going after chilltown'

dani 'no, I am not doing your guys dirty work. You had plenty of chances to put them up and u didnt.'

kaysar 'okay' thanks

they leave dani alone

6:50 pm BBT (As a reminder: FL=Flames WTLM=Way too loud music!

BY: Everyone but Dani who is in the HOH bathroom. Putting a foot into the sink while standing in front of sink! (LOL)

Mexico is where CG gets all his dental work because of great price for what he gets done compared to US. He's also getting porcelain in exchange for metal fillings. $350 for crowns, etc. It's 4 hours aways from Las Vegas. He got a sombrero from Mexico, but hat is so heavy.....

Boogie throwing grapes to Will and Will was catching them with his mouth. After Will missed 5, then it was Janelle's turn to catch with her mouth. Now Boogie alternating a throw to Janelle and then to Will.

FL & WTLM! because Will began singing... Janelle reminded him by saying his name, then he sang it again even louder!

Cam back on with Janie & Will picking up missed grapes and then Boogie begins singing "Do you Want to bang heads with me...." FL & WTLM!

Janelle & Kaysar was jogging a while ago in BY, Howie joined in, and he is STILL jogging. Now talking in BA Atmospheric Sciences is what Howie is talking about while jogging in place by red sofa.

Kaysar in HOH room with Dani. She just told him he would still have the power (But I just joined in). If I join into alliance with you, then I would STILL be the fifth in that. Marcy hasn't offered me anything.

Dani wants him to think that there's nothing she can do. She cannot put CG up. She looked at Marcy and promised she wasn't coming after him this week.

Kaysar calls her on it, and she says, she doesn't recall that. (About not going after Marcy) Kaysar didn't fight for HOH and he didn't want to. He explanins to Dani his actions during the HOH competition.

Dani throws out to him about her putting up CT. But a few sentences later says she has to play the game. Depending on what happened and who gets knocked out, Kaysar is going to try .... then begins on topic of thinking 3 to 4 weeks down the road to SHAPE the game. Erika gave away the HOH so that Dani would take the hit. Marcy prancing around and not worried. Dani will go to Marcy and tell him if she DOES put him up. She thinks her destiny is already pre-determined. She stares at Kaysar not saying a word as though waiting for HIM to bring up the next topic or idea.

Kaysar makes it seem that he will try to help Dani, but yet he has his alliance to stay with. It's only an understanding with the other 3... not giving his word to them... just an understanding. Dani says, "Okay". He again brings up Erika giving up the HOH so that Dani would take the hit.

FL & WTLM -- probably from someone in the Back Yard -- not from HOH room with Dani & Kaysar.

Can't do Marcy cuz you gave your word. Erika and CG won't be a possible. If you do Season 6, then you do CT's dirty work. If you do CT then you'd be doing Season 6's dirty work. If I join Season 6, then I'm still the 5th person. Dani goes through the scenario of down to final 5 which Kaysar jumps on, eventually asking if anyone else from the 4 offered her anything.

Dani is saying that CT told her to take Marcy out rather than someone out of the 4 so that means they have an alliance with someone of the 4. It doesn't make sense Dani stresses. Kaysar thinks that CT doesn't want to see Marcy in sequester house because he is a cancer. Now Marcy is like a common enemy.

Doorbell rings and it's Janelle in HOH along with Kaysar and Dani. They explain to Janie they've been going back and forth with who Dani is going to put on the block tomorrow. Dani's best option is to put up Kaysar is what Kaysar tells Janie.

Howie rings and comes in. Now there are four in HOH room. Dani recaps what was said between her and Kaysar. She wants to put up Kaysar because of the numbers. Dani tells Janie that the 4 will put up Dani next. She asks Howie and Janie about why CT is bringing up Marcy now. Howie brings up Marcy being a loose cannon and in sequester.

Kaysar is saddened by Dani's choice (of course) and nearly leaves, but Howie says, or we can put a twist in the game, Dani wants him to talk to her about it, but he begins talkinga bout food. Looks at Janie for help. Janie brings up that Dani doesn't have protection except the POV. (no one brought up Dani joining with them like Kaysar did) Kaysar sitting there quietly.

Dani AGAIN says that after POV she told Marcy she wasn't going to backdoor Marcy. She won't go after CT because the 4 refused to go after them and she isn't going to do their "dirty work". Janie gets up to leave, Howie follows and Kaysar leaves also. All say good luck to Dani. (Howie and Janie barely said a word, and seemed insincere with the 'good luck').

James, Kaysar, Janelle and Howie go into the yellow bug room. Janelle begins to throw a hat to step on it (like Howie did the other week). They tell James that Dani is going to put up Kaysar and actor James looks totally shocked. They give James a recap of what was talked about in HOH. James tells them that it isn't for sure yet, plus they don't know how all the others are going to vote yet.

They begin talking as though they are going to get HOH next and who they are going to put up--which would be Dani for one. James brings up CT again and don't know who they are going to vote for because they will go for whoever they think they will beat later on. Kaysar says to put up Erika next week. The reason Janie said "Good Luck" is because she is going to need it if one of the 4 get HOH.

(Janie really fuming) Dani won't make it in this game they say. Kaysar was backdoored last year on the endurance competition just like this year. They think Dani is still in alliance with Marcy. Now they are saying they are going to knock smile off Marcy when they vote him out next week (didn't they just say getting rid of Dani next week?)

James doesn't want any of them to speak about their strategy to anyone. They know everything--Janie had Marcy in her bed -- they know what their next step is. Janie gets up, grabs a plastic scorpion and says this is Marcy... He is a Scorpio also.

CT had the 4 fighting against each other, now CT has got the house up in arms. James telling them how CT is so manipulative and how he's been explaining that for a long time. They insist that no floater is going to win.

Three are lying down and Kaysar is standing..... pretty much little talk now.

7:50 pm BBT B)

Howie james kaysar Jani

They are rehashing everything they talked about in HOH.

Filling in James.

Howie farts. Kaysar gets mad "why dont you control it.'

Howie 'sorry'

Kaysar 'no you are not. You can feel it coming a excuse yourself to the restroom. But you just spread your legs.'

Howie responds with another fart. Then sprays air freshener.

Kaysar yells at him because he should not be breating it in. He reads the cautions about breathing it in and then throws it at him.

Howie farted again, then sprayed bod deoderant spray.

Kaysar is disgusted. ' you should just spray startch next time. How bout next time I need to fart I do it on your head.

James 'that stuff stinks'

8:00PM BB time - Howie, James, Janelle talking in Bug Room

Howie says you aren't gonna put CT up but you float through the rest of the game and WE do your fuckin dirty work. Jani says this sucks. James thinks that CT caused chaos in their alliance and now they are creating tumoil in the house between everyone there.

Kaysar said we played the best possible game. He said they had gunners - gunners for them in this game. Marcellas, Dani, and CG are coming after them. Janie says CT is not coming after them. Kay agrees but only not at this point in the game. He says they wanted to confuse them.

Kaysar says its been a good run and tells the others to keep going after this. He thinks "they" are really scared now. He says Dani is coming after him regardless. They are scared because Diane left and they no longer have the numbers. Janie says they have the numbers now, not them. Kaysar doesnt know if hes more upset with Erika, Marcellas, or Danielle. Dani pulled the trigger. Marcellas was the creep in the situation. Howie says Dani is the king floater. Kaysar has no respect for them. How do you trust someone with zero credibility?

Marcellas is blaming it on CT. They talk about the slop pass and how Marcellas gave it to George. He was trying to save his points. James believes it when Will said he was trying to save his points too with all the prizes. Kaysar says he just wants cash and prizes and then he wants to get the hell out of there. Now he's going to sequester and he's gonna make money. Howie says he is the biggest loser and doesn't understand why people would want to be friends with Will.

James says something about personal attacks. He doesn't want to be like the nerd herd and sit there and rip on everyone there. Kaysar says Will is two faced. One week he's telling Janelle how great she is and then the next week he doesn't even look at her. James says he is transparent. James mentions how everyone says "the four, the four."

FLOATHERD is up in HOH again.

Danielle is telling them everything from her conversations with chilltown and sov6.

dani 'they said if marcellus gets into sequester he will vote personal. He will vote for who he likes. I told Jani well that will be good for you, he like you.

dani and marci get up and slap hands and nod heads and laughing.

Marci 'they only want their alliance in the house.'

dani 'they said marci got all the prizes'

marci 'what if I did, so what, I didnt , but so what'

dani 'dont worry marci'

Erika 'jani asked marci if he wanted some cottage cheese right in front of me'

george ' oooonh low blow'

erika ' I have a long fuse, but I can be a real beotch.'

marci ' this is your 3rd time on slop'

erika 'second'

marci 'I want to walk in that room and say WHO SAID IT, WHO SAID IT.'

dani 'kaysar even told me the fifth week is so important. dont even mention chill town with me.'

erica 'they had their chance'

dani 'something dont smell right in your alliance. chilltown is allined with someone in your alliance.'

marci ' they use us, and then they get mad at us.'

erica 'this is not the mafia ,it bb. Now who runs the house.'

they are all snapping and singing-even george.

8:00 pm BBT

Yellow Bug room with Kaysar, HOwie, James & Janelle

Kaysar realizes now that Dani was coming after hiim regardless. Dani is the gunner, but Erika and Marcy are the ones throwing the comps. Talk starts on the HOH competition and the prizes. They don't know exactly who got the prizes.

Will wanted to leave, but now he has prizes, sequester, he doesn't care. Howie begins with personal attack on Marcy and who would be friends with him. James doesn't want them to rip on others. Don't rip on people, rip on their game play.

All laughing about bullshit sounding like a sheep.

IN HOH ROOM is Marcy, Erika, George and Dani. Saying that 4 has poor sportsmanship. Dani recapped what happened when Seaons 6 was in there with her, including that she isn't going to vote CT. Marcy saying how Janie makes it look like she is with CT. Marcy doesn't want Dani to tell him what bad people have talked about him because it makes him anxious.

HOH Room and Yellow Bug room both have pow-wows going and everything is a recap and a rehash of what has happened and what they feel about the others.

Dani singing a "Floaters' Alliance" song.

8:10 pm BBT B)

SOV in the bugroom. They are discussing who will go home between James & Kaysar. James says Janelle & Howie will vote to keep Kaysar. Janelle says they haven't decided who they will keep.

Janelle says this is an all-out war. Kaysar rehashing how he told Danielle getting rid of a SOV was a dumb move (HUH :lol::P ). Now Kaysar says he is getting backdoored :rolleyes: . Janelle says she is pissed blah blah blah. Basically they are sitting around being bitter because one of them is going home & saying who is going home next week (many have been named).

Will, Boogie, & Dani in HOH cutting up. They are planning for Will to go tell (lie to) the SOV that he was up there telling Dani to put up Marcy. They say next week is the battle of the Be-otches (Dani & Jan). They say Jan can't play for veto next week (I don't know if this is fact from the past POV comp or assumption on their part) so she is at a disadvantage. Will leaves.

Dani rehashing the past SOV convo. She says she told Kaysar the SOV had 4 weeks to go after CT & she wasn't there to do their dirty work. Dani says she told Kaysar that by him not wanting to play veto he sealed his own fate.

Boogie got his stitches out an hour ago. (BTW)

Boogie is gonna tell (lie to) everyone he has no idea what Dani is going to do. Dani sai she told the SOV it made no sense for her to keep all 4 of them in the house becasue if she did even though they might not win HOH they would have the votes to decide who goes home each week.

Boogie goes down & joins Will to play cards in the LR.

Feeds jump back to HOH w/Dani, CG, Erika, Marcellas. Dani telling them about the SOV talk. She said she told them she wasn't nom Marcy & that Kaysar told her if she didn't nom Marcy she would be dead next week. Dani said she looked Janelle in the face & told her they could go after her next week but at least she could play for veto. Marcy wants to know who in SOV keeps saying to put him up. Dani says most of it is hearsay from CT. Dani said the SOV acted like they were the only 4 playing for HOH next week but she told them as far as she knew there were 9 people in the house. Dani hopes everyone will try for HOH next week "like it's their job". Erika say does the SOV think we are going to sit around & let them dictate the house?

Dani said that SOV said Marcy got all the prizes. Marcy said he didn't but even if he did SO WHAT that ho put everybody on hardship. Erika said Janelle made her mad by flaunting food in front of her when she is stuck on slop. Erika says the SOV has poor sportmanship.

Meanwhile on the other 2 feeds... all 4 SOV clear out of the bugroom then Janelle goes & joins Will & Boogie to play cards.

HOH Room 8:15 PM BB time

Dani, Erika, George, Marcellas in the room. Dani says season 6 didn't threaten her (during the convo before). Marcellas says there are monkeys in the house looking for screen time. Dani says we have to wait for the HOH next week to see what happens. Marcellas says everyone thinks he doesn't have a brain in his head, that he isn't thinking of all stars, that he listens to the blonde because she's pretty. Marcellas says Jani isn't even that pretty and Dani agrees saying she is nasty.

Marcellas asks if anyone knows how CT is gonna vote. Dani says no. She has told everyone there the plan to put Kaysar up for nomination. She tells Marcellas that people are trying to get her to go after him because of their past. Marcellas said he wouldn't put people on slop if he was going home like Jani did. Now he feels differently about her because she did that. There were two moments in the game that showed the type of person Jani really is. Marcellas said to Dani you told me to take every luxury item I could but I didn't. He left with 33 points and had given up 7. Dani talks about being in solitary confinement. Her heart was broken because she was trying to keep the nominations the same. Dani says, "This isn't season 6 part 5. It's all stars." She say,s "PB baby, PB!"

Dani mentions that when Kaysar won HOH they all jumped up. George says Howie is borderline. He's opening up to George but Dani says that's because he wants your vote. George says "but this was before." Dani says he opens up, and has input to go after CT but Jani has influence and he will do whatever she says. He wants to do his own thing but she controls him. Marcellas said they will always be votes for each other (Janie and Howie).

Dani mentions how she asked Kaysar to align with her but he said no. She asked him if he has his word with season 6 and he said no, its an understanding. Dani says Kaysar should play for himself. Marcellas says Kaysar has no balls, you have to step up to the plate, and that he's the leader to not do anything. His actions sent the message to all of "them" that they weren't safe. Jani flipped the switch - she nominated Diane out of pettiness and because she didn't like her.

George says James told him they were talking about Diane. Janelle and James were ripping Diane a new one and she was a fan of theirs. They ripped at her at the party (Diane wasn't there). James felt bad and called her on the phone. They mention Jokers and what Diane said about Janelle. And how Jani had said (when she was HOH) that she was going after CT, not Diane.

Dani says everyone hates her but she doesn't care because she's playing the game. Marcellas asid if he were HOH right now he would be in the same place as Dani. Erika agrees she would too if she were HOH this week.

FLOATHERD IN HOH

George'let me tell you this, Howie is boarderline'

dani' dont be deceived'

george 'he is opening up to me'

marci 'that is fine but dont vote against the four'

dani ' I think howie wants to do his own thing but he will always vote for Jani'

Marci 'howie will always have jani's vote

george ' you have a point'

marci 'kaysar has no balls. he is the leader that will not do anything. that is why he went after nak and di. because it was safe. but it sent a message to all of us we are not safe. Jani was person when she went after diane.

George 'well there is a story to that'

dani goes into detail about the whole 'diane was mad because they all insulted her on season 6. james apologized, but jani apologized insincerely.'

george stuck around. dani told him that she is keeping her eye on him. I want to include you.

george'thank you' hug

dani warned him about howie. she doesnt like his 'sexual harrasement'.

george leaves with 'you go girl'

dani to camera 'I am spent'

Floaters still in HOH. Marcy mad that the SOV are trying to make him look like the erratic one. Dani says they were trying hard to convince her to put up Marcy but you can't blame them for trying. Marcy said the fact that Janelle put everyone on slop has made him look at her different. They have said several times now that Jan can't play for veto next week. Marcy said he hopes he got the money but he doesn't know. He said he had 33 points but doesn't know if he won yet. They talk about Howie & say Janelle has control of him.

SOV (minus James) are in LR with CT. Janelle says she is not going to let the floatherd win. Howie says it is looking like CT will be final 2. Boogie says 1 CT vs 1 SOV in final 2 would be the best. Howie says they gotta get HOH next week. Boogie says he will be trying that the only one they have to convince to try is Will. HOH room coming down so convo changes to cards.

Now Marcy & Erika in redrum. Marcy says he has all the power right now & that he could twist it this week & keep Kaysar. Erika says Kaysar has to go this week. He says he knows but that somebody (James? I think but can't here good) is the devil. Erika says if Kaysar stay marcy will be nom next week. Marcy can't wait to leave kaysar a mean good-bye speech since he won't be on the jury. Erika says he should take the high road.

Marcy says he can't wait for Janelle to come talk to him so he can "innocently" tell her that he told her not to nom Diane & it's all her fault. Erika says did they just expect us to roll over & let them rool over us. We aren't the nerdherd. Marcy says it didn't work w/the nerdherd did they think it would work this time around?

Dani & James in BY. Dani says Kaysar is mad at her & she wants to know Howie's thoughts on her keeping her word to him. James says Howie doesn't have an original thought. James goes & looks in the Jack Shak & wonders how they fit into there. James says the SOV doesn't want to take responsibility for their actions they want to blame everyone else for them.

Boogie is in the LR with a pan full of potatoes on the floor. He is stirring them up (while the pan sits on the floor right between his bare feet :huh: (nasty)

Archived