August 6 Live Feed Updates

10:30 a.m. BBT

F3 showing Marcellus sleeping on the couch.

F2 has Danielle lying on the floor in Solitary with the lights on. Evidently this is one of the punishments of Solitary - the lights remain on all night.

F1 & 3 Glimpse of Kaysar and the crew sleeping in the Bug Room on the floor. Some are awake having conversations about elbowing, farting and they ask where Erika is. Someone says "I told you!". (She is evidently with Boogie?) Will starts singing "Private Dancer". Then we get fire.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside lockdown.

Jani explaining how George and Howie were snoring opposite each other. So the noise was constant.

Kaysar agrees and the want howie and george to sleep in HOH.

Princess marcellus is taking his time getting outside. He is slowly getting around in the HOH with is eye mask still on his head.

Howie is shocked that HOH lost their bed too.

Will said she doesnt need it she is locked up like an animal in solitary.

10:43 BBT

Janelle, Kaysar, Will, Howie & James sitting in the BY. Marcellus is up in the HOH washing his face.

Howie says he doesn't snore unless he sleeps in the bug room. Says it's the dander in the carpet. Will says "Yeah lots of pets here." (LOL)

Conversation moves from how BB cleaned up the BY to where everyone slept and on what. Howie didn't know they took away the HOH bed and replaced it with a cot.

H: There's no HOH bed? They took the HOH bed away? You're fucking kidding me!

Will says "Yeah our HOH is locked in solitary confinement. They have Dani locked up like an animal in a cage! She chose that as an individual but I thought it would be over today. She loses her whole HOH week!."

Conversations turn to the Margarita Party.

11:30 BBT

Feeds back after FOTH.

Dani still in Solitary.

Boogie, Erika and Will in HOH room. Will recounts how he talked to Dani last night and BB told him to get away from the door. Says when Dani comes out, she's going to be crazy like a caged animal.

Now they are bashing the internet again. Quote: This show caters too much to the internet. When I get out, that is the first . . . FOTH

Thanks Boogie!

Boogie, Will, Howie, James and Erica outside, Erica in pool, fantasizing about what America's choice could be, talking about websites bashing them, and talking about Erica's ex - Josh. Howie says, "He must be cute if he was with you for five years...you have some miles on you but you're still cute."

Will goes back in the house. James is laughing about how the Internet people think the people in the house are different outside of the house. Boogie is saying that BB is educational TV. Booger and James compliment Howie for how he annoyed Will @ first.

Dani is sitting on the floor in a corner, saying and doing nothing. She looks bored and pissed. Sometimes she paces like a caged panther in the zoo.

George is vacuuming the house.

2:09 BBT: Outside by pool - Erica is sunning herself while James is telling Booger how Howie messed up their VH 1 appearance w/ other reality stars. He couldn't remember his lines which meant they wouldn't get paid - so he finally got it sort of together. Also how the BB people almost got kicked out because Howie insisted on bringing his light saber onstage - he gets paid by some toy company to do that - and the other reality stars didn't want him to do that because it wasn't worth getting embarrassed if they weren't getting paid.

Booger wanted to go in the water because it was soooo hot so Erica told him to put his foot on a float. When he tried to go in, he was called to the diary room and Howie came out. Conversation turns to typical Howie jr. high potty humor as he complains about not being able to drink regular coke cuz he puked it too much when he was drinking rum and coke and that two plates of slop a day make him fart for a week. Tells Erica she should thank her dr. because her "cans" are beautiful. James tells him "do you think women are turned on by words like jugs?" Howie says yes and no, so James asks him if he can think of a better term. The BB resident adolescent then called them breastises, floppy fun bags, bite-sizes, jugs, dirty pillows, milk wagons, and headlights. Of course, he's talking the whole time with his damned mouth full. What a pig.

2:45 p.m. BBT

Erika goes inside to say hi to Dani.

Dani is sitting on the floor reading the Bible.

Erika asks her when she is coming out. Dani says 40 minutes or so. Erika says they said it was much later - like about 5:00. Dani tells her she hasn't eaten or drank anything because she doesn't want to pee (on her litter box). Erika tells Dani she loves her and leaves.

Booger, Howie and Erica are talking about the pre-selection sequester. Howie was sure he was getting in, but Booger was nervous. Booger's handler assured him he'd get in and Booger told him "You don't even watch the show!" He also tried to separate himself from Cowboy, Chicken George and Bunky because being seen with them would "ruin his street cred." Howie said he hoped Erica would get in because she has "great cans."

Howie called Erica out for voting against Jack when Dana was up. She said it was a sympathy vote and that she'd told Jack about it. Booger said the house seems so much smaller with Jase gone, and that he can only imagine what it will feel like when it gets down to three or four.

Erica checked on Danielle and no one, including Dani, knows when she gets out. Dani seemed very grateful for someone to talk to.

Howie, Erika & Boogie discussing when Dani went into solitary. They said they had to wait an hour or two before they went inside. They think it's 5:00 to 7:00 ish.

They say BB will do whatever they want anyway.

James tells Erika not to drink her frozen shake in the sun. Erika says she's not drinking it anyway it's disgusting. Howie volunteers to drink it.

Boogie ask if they are allowed to drink milk (while on slop). James says it's calcium casonate (?), a protein and that's what makes you fart.

Erika decides she needs to shave her legs and Boogie volunteers. She went inside and got a small bowl of water, razor and shaving foam.

Howie is upset that she didn't let him shave her. Calls her a little bitch several times.

Then Howie volunteers to shave "her kitten". Erika is appalled and Boogie tells Howie to cool it.

Erika says you can do me in 3 days. Howie says say that again.

Howie won't stop. Save the kitten for me Boogie. Boogie, Boogie, Boogie, can't you see, Erika lets you save her pussy. Erika, Erika quite contrary, shave your pussy, it's so damn hairy!.

E: Howie!

Howie loves his humor. :blink:

erika and boogie out in backyard boogie is shaving erikas legs (ohhwhat a showmance this is turning into) Howie is interjecting his little boy howieisms something about erikas box

Erika this shaving thing is sexy im kinda turned on.

Boogie is calling himself Salon D'Bogie tres chic . Howie said last year it was salon beau. Boogie says he does haircuts but leaving the highlights to janie shes better at them.

The houseguests are getting disgusted by Howie's adolescent crap. Boogie is shaving Erica's legs for her and Howie's saying in a falsetto: "fingerbang me Boogie, play with my kitten!"

Then he yells "Spread your legs, Erica. let me shave your box down." and "save me the kitten, Boogie. I want to shave the kitten," then can't understand why Erica won't let him shave her legs instead of Booger. She tells him he can do it in three days - and Howie yells "roll the tape, Erica says I can DO HER in three days! SHOWMANCE!!!"

After the shaving is over, Will teases Boogie in the kitchen about a showmance and Howie tells Erica outside that he loves her boobies. Erica says "I know you love my boobies, Howie." James announces that Erica won the lotto @ 18 and isn't here for the money. Howie says she's here so he can fuck her. Then he says, "I wanted to shave your kitten."

James asks Howie what he would do if he and Erica won the red room and he said, "put her ankles on my shoulders and eat at the Y." James says, "that would put your knees on her shoulders dumbass." Erica says, 'He'd give me the best 17 seconds of my life."

Feed 1 is shoowing CG eating lunch...

Feed 2 shows Danielle sitting in her tiny room. She seems depressed.

Feeds 3 and 4 shows James sleeping near the pool...

3:23 BBT

Dani is released from solitary confinement as the HGs chant "Free Danielle! Free Danielle!"....she comes out saying she hasn't peed or drank anything for 24 hrs and runs to the HoH to do her business.....HGs in kitchen now, chatting and asking Dani what she wants to eat and drink.....

Dani is out of solitary and eating in the HOH room. Erika and James are in there going over the competition.

They discuss the points in the veto comp and decide that Janelle is just telling everyone that she put the house on slop when the points don't add up. There were 4 points difference. They wonder if Boogie, Will or Marcellus put the house on slop. Boogie ended up with 40 points. Confirmed that he didn't have it.

5 points for the cots, 5 points for (?) and 10 points for the veto. That's 55 points. Shes' blowing smoke up someone's ass because she got the veto and doesn't want anyone to know.

D: Well then she's dead woman walking because she can't compete next week.

Dani said it was disappointment and anger. DR session was off the chain - said she went ballistic. Said she was pissed off. Said she doesn't have coattails. Dani said she need people to step up because she can't do it all and is exposed. Said she needs her ass saved. Said she did everything she could.

James says he can't put Janelle up if he gets HOH next week. It's a George thing. Said if he found out she was lying, he'd put her up next week.

Question if Marcellus put the house on slop. No one asked him. Dani said if he tells that he did, don't tell anyone because they will put her up with Marcellus next week.

Dani said Janelle took too long to answer when she asked her how many points she had. They know she had 55 points and wanted to make it to sequester so she passed on the prizes.

James asks for a few minutes alone with Dani. Erika leaves.

J: We think Marcellus put the house on slop. We think they are together. Will Boogie & myself want Marcellus to go up. He played the veto comp and told Janelle that he would save her and he told me he would save me. Dani says she told Marcellus to go for all the prizes.

D: This is the thing James. I need you to look at it for my perspective.

Boogie Season 5 wants Marcellus gone. Janelle said she will come up here and talk to you. If Marcellus goes up, the hunt for Danielle is off. Janelle, Howie and Kaysar votes in sequester I will not get. Dani talks about last season and how they screwed James. They can't step back from that?

J: I trust Boogie and Will but when it comes to comps they are not stepping up.

James tells Dani that Chilltown is telling Janelle that she is the main target.

If Marcellus gets HOH, and Kaysar goes home, he's coming after you.

D: He won't have the numbers to kick me out.

J: Problem is he thinks he can beat me in the end. He's the biggest bitch in here.

D: George came to me 2 nights ago and said all he wanted to do was make it to sequester. Said she won't go against him.

James says he'd rather see someone like Marcellus win over George. George doesn't do anything except for the Veto and that was a degradation type of thing.

J: I completely understand the numbers. I really, really, really don't want Kaysar to go home this week. But if it's him or me . . .

D: I don't want Kaysar to go home this week either but it's strategic. That's why it was important to leave the nominations as they were.

J: If Howie and Janelle stay in the game, they are huge targets.

D: Kaysar reminds me of Jason a lot with all the honor and such. Talks about Kaysar letting go of the ropes too soon - not competing hard enough.

J: He won't commit and he doesn't have your back.

Talks more about George and saying this is not the place to come just because you want to make money. James says he'd rather have Kaysar here than George.

James says Erika has to step up if she gets HOH next week. Erika can't take the easy way out.

Dani says she will take out George if she gets HOH.

James says people are going to blame him for turning people against them. Doesn't like to be seen as the evil person. Says he told Kaysar don't give people a second opporturnity to lie to you cause then you go home.

4:00 pm BBT

Dani & James in HOH room talking about who Dani should put up for chopping block in Janelle's place since Janie got POV.

They go through each person with a "story" behind each person with no one yet going in Janie's place. James did say that he'd rather Marcy winning over CG because at least Marcy is DOING something and CG isn't--in way of talking strategy with other people.

Talking about Janelle's choices when she was in HOH and how she kept changing her mind. (Don't they all?) Dani isn't going to play THIS game with fear in case Janelle comes after her. Numbers don't lie and tthat is what kind of game this is.

James isn't going to campaign against Kaysar if he gets put up. I want to hear everything Janie says about me if she is campaigning for Kaysar. Dani said to CG that she would help him get to sequester IF he doesn't make a decision on voting until AFTER she talks with him later (but before veto ceremony).

Talk of how confusing the last competition was -- comp for POV. Dani gives Kudos to Janelle for winning again. Dani wants James to tell Janelle "That sounds like a plan". James asks Dani to let him see Dani's horns (LOL) They both laugh.

Talk about CT and how Boogie isn't a liar and Will IS a liar. Dani says she should put Will up ther. he says he doesn't want to go to sequester. (James eyes light up for a moment) James says they need Will for the numbers. Dani wants Janelle to come talk with her and knows Janie won't come to her unless James is with her.

Dani doesn't want Will & Boogie to be riding to end on her back.

Will comes in and says, "You're such a bad-ass Dani"

James once again brings up all the reasons for getting rid of Marcellus and how it really won't mess up the "numbers".

Will says about Janelle, "flirting aside, Janelle will come after CT" Says Janelle is lying about nullifying the veto.

Talk is about who Dani is going to put up and giving reasons why putting up certain people. Will told Dani to turn on the spy TV, and she gets up to get remote and turns it on.

4:15 pm BBT B)

Will talking to Janie and Howie. He says now he has to go to sequester because of Marcellas. Janie said even if they lose James and Kaysar between season 6 and CT there will be five of them in sequester and only 4 of "them." She compares this to the Nerd Herd from last year and she says "we have the numbers."

Howie is talking about how Dani isn't competing for HOH next week and she is gone. Janie says we have CT to vote James out but then Howie says it will be a tie and Dani will be have to break the tie. Janie says "this sucks." Everyone still thinks Marcellas put them on slop... and Janie just told Howie she was the one who did it. Janie says they cant start planning until they know if someone is coming back or not. They dont know if they will have the numbers if someone comes back.

Kaysar comes in and looks around drinking a shake and then leaves.

Dani is out of solitary in HOH talking to James and Will. Marcellas says he hates Janelle but everyone is keeping him around because they may need him later on.. or so James thinks. Dani says Marcellas is a big target and everyone wants to go after him. Will suggests Dani have a convo with Janelle and see what she thinks. Will talks about Janelle possibly getting HOH and is telling Dani to go to Janelle to tell her CG and Erika are threats. He thinks that everyone is going to go back and forth getting rid of CT and Season6. And then before you know it Marcellas will be in the finals.

Dani is talking about a convo she had with Kaysar. James questioned why Janelle didnt bring Howie with her to win for veto and she had said Howie was safe. Dani says they have to make a decision. James continues to whine about how Jani lied to his face. Dani said Janelle wont even talk to her. James thinks hes going home this week. He thinks she wont come talkto Dani because they all think James is going home. Will says they are convinced he is.

Will says to go talk to Janelle to get her to help James stay in the house. James says yeah.. I will say I put Jase up for you. Will says Jani thinks she is safe with CT but he said they are going to rip her apart. James said if he gets HOH next week her ass is going up. Dani says no bad idea because Howie can win veto for her.

Will comes in to work Dani.

Says that if he or Boogie get HOH, they'll put up CG or Erika.

Dani says it's all about the numbers. There are 4 of them and they control the votes. Apologizes to James.

Call James the mole.

They win HOH. then 2 people are nominated, it's a 3 way tie and she's the tie-breaker.

Dani says she can look at Janelle in the face and tell her she struck once and won't strike again. I may vote for her but I won't nominate her.

Will expands on Janelle on how she's smart and does whatever she has to to win no matter how much she flirts with him.

More talk of Marcellus and how smug he is being. They say he is a huge target. James says Marcellus will be in the finals. Dani says no - she gave Marcellus one pass and that was it.

W: Maybe have a conversation with Janelle and see how she feels about it.

W: If Janelle wins it next week, you need to be in her ear about Chicken George and Erika.

J: Chicken George is the most expensive janitor. He's going to sleep and snore his way to $500,000.

4:15 pm BBT

HOH room with Dani, James & Will

Talk of who to nominate is still continuing along with what the other HGs have said about strategy this week and who lied, who didn't. How Boogie is beginning to go ballistic. Will telling them that Janelle will flipflop. James interrupts with "only with men".

They show James how to approach Janie in order to go to HOH to talk with Dani. Will says that Janie thinks she is safe with CT but we will quickly slit her throat. Next week if James gets HOH, he should NOT put up Janie, but Marcy & CG. That way they can backdoor Janie. Will says James has nothing to worry about.

Will tells James that Season 6 always says that "James will peel off"! (Guess who REALLY said that...WILL did to Janie first then Kaysar).

Cam went to kitchen.

4:30 pm BBT

B)

This is funny.

Howie says 'OH JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANI!'

George says 'OH JAAAAAAAAAAAAMI'

Howie' george spell what u just said.'

George 'J A M I"

:lol::D

Howie laughs 'you call her Jami. Its Jani. Janelle.'

Will is singing , waiting for fire.

Dani george kaysar erika george janie inthe back yard.

Will wants a luxuary comp.

will " This show sucks donkey dung''

Will still singing/humming

Dani 'I am mentally drained'

Howie 'you are okay georgie'

Erika ' the slop chips arent bad with salsa'

Will ' I have hedinonia , I cant get pleasure from anything'

Howie 'is it from stress'

Will 'Its from georges farting, bored'

Karsar 'there is a very weird burning smell'

Will 'Its george, his stomach is fighting'

Will '' lets burn jenga, Erica we are burning jenga no complaint'

Howie 'what does Jenga mean'

Kaysar ' It means to rise'

Howie ' does it really''

James and Jani talking in the bug room

James says Dani promised George he can make it to sequester. Jani says why wouldnt make it? James said he had suggested she put up George. Jani says if Marcellas is an ally George may be a better option. James said Dani is concerned about the numbers. Jani says Dani isnt counting CT but "we" have them.

Cg comes in and asks what everyone wants for dinner. No one cares. James said he's so fucked. Jani says how? James says if he goes against Kaysar he is gone. Jani says it would be awesome if she got rid of Marcellas. James said Boogie needs him so Erika was a suggestion to go. James keeps saying he is fucked.

Janie says Erika is pushing for Marcellas to stay. James thinks the competitions have to become more physical. Jani says don't get stressed. Jani says if we can somehow pull this off and keep us 4 in the game that would be awesome.

Marcellas said he didnt want to sleep in the red room because lately people from the red room have been going home. James said he is fucked AGAIN. He tells Jani that Dani wants to talk to her.

Jani is going to talk to Dani now. Forget it - Janie doesnt like people knowing shes going upstairs so shes gonna go up there later.

Backyard conversation.

Erica is explained SURIVOR. Dani interrupts with her explaination.

Will 'we are on bb allstars, why are we talking about other shows. Is anything cool going to happen? Boring bothers me'

James is slamming things in kitchen and cussing.

Howie talking about how he made a private space for a little 'personal' time. BB made him take it down.

Kaysar says ' I cant get away from this'

Howie 'what is a ingrown hair, a hair that gets stuck and infected?"

Will starts to rattle off medical terms to throw off howie (and me)

Will starts singing, Howie loves that song..

fire

George 'we are going to get u some armor, and call u FARTICOUS'

Floatherd is up in HOH. george marcellus dani erica

Sounds like kaysar is going up when POV is used.

Next week they agreed to backdoor Jani.

The guys (not including george and marcellus of coarse)

are working out in backyard. Will starts singing. Fire.

Jani and Kaysar running sprints in backyard.

Howie james Will lifting weights and spotting each other.

they are all trying to come up with a new nickname for the sov6 and chilltown.

some of them are SOVTOWN SOVCHILL 6PACKASTAN

Howie yells out 'WHAT UP KAYZAR!!!' as george

Archived