August 6 Live Feed Updates

feeds come back and Will is whispering to dani again.

Says Janey had a few drinks and was going to yell at Marci but he stopped her. He says he told janey to leave him alone because he is just checking out his prizes in DR. Dani asks what Marci got and it is killing her to know.

producer stops them from talking.

Will talks to Janey in bathroom. tells her he talked to Dani about a truce between Jan and Dani to get out marci. He says Dani is smart, like you are, and she knows that he is cancer in the house.

Janelle tells will they are out of alcohol and he says is this romper room or BB? He asks if she is going to put on her bathing suit and come to the hot tub. she says no... will says well that is good because we know you have no self control. it would be in your best interests to put on your pj's and go to bed. Janey says " I have self control"

Will keeps teasing her, says he would rather be in the ht with Howie htan her. Janey says "What if Jase comes back?" Will says "I hope so, I like Jase I'm not worried about it though. i don't worry about stuff i can't control"

They head out back. Will is asking Boogie if he plans on getting in the ht. complaining about how little alcohol they got. it was a party and we laid in the dirt and this was all we got.

George out of nowhere says "If you were having a party with a lot of people and you had that machine you'd be in A lot of trouble" everyone laughs.

E says she thought they would be having body shots etc. CG says he thought they would have a "Maharaji band" they look at him puzzled and say "an Indian band?" Will realizes he meant to say Mariachi band. Everyone laughs and laughs. Doing fake indian accents saying"I think we are lost"

Will talks about the movie "Booty Call" with Jaime Foxx and an Indian store owneer telling them "you have to lick it before you stick it"

Will trying to get people into the hg.

Will says they are going to have a dirty BB week. Will says lets do the show shirtless. Kay says lets let lots of flies in for the live show. CG says "do you know who will have the hardest time with this? Marcellas.... He showers like 3 times a day."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will talking to Dani through the door. Will says Marcellus is checking out his prizes. She asks what Marcellus won. Will tells her he won the $5,000, Plasma TV and the Slop Pass. Will tells her he may have been the one who put the house on slop. Dani is pissed.

Will talks to Jani in the BR and tells her about the conversation he had with Dani. Says he wants Dani and Jani to have a truce so they can get Marcellus out. Will says Dani knows just like Janelle that Marcellus was tricking her.

They discuss that they are out of alcohol. Will asks if this is Romper Room or BB.

Will is going to get in the hot tub but tells Janelle not to because she won't be able to resist him. Says to put on her pajamas and go to bed early. That'd be in your best interest. I'm getting in the hot tub with Mike Boogie.

Janelle asks if he thinks someone is coming back. She doesn't think anyone is coming back. Will says they have been here 35 days with no twist. Finds it hard to believe.

J: What if Jase comes back?

W: I don't know. Why are you so worried. I'm going to get in the hot tub

J: I was just talking to you.

W: Don't bullshit me. You're so patronizing. I'm not a 45 year old bald guy. I'm not worrying about things out of my control.

W: What if Nakomis comes back?

J: I liked her. I just don't want Allison coming back.

W: That's a crazy whore. Why is everyone so afraid of her?

Will leaves to go to the BY.

Will complaining that this is the low point of his life he is wearing a sombrero and getting into the ht with Mr Fart.

CG tells will to have another beer. Will says "We have beer?" CG "yeah" Will "Janelle told me we were out of alcohol" cg tells them they have a lot of beer.

F3 & 4 of Kay and Erika talking about sadness being in the house.

F1 & 2 of Dani in solitary asking "who wants my DOR?"

F1 & 2 switch to Howie and James in Bug room whispering - couldn't hear at first. James and Howie saying they will have Dani count the points when she gets out. They are saying if you count them up Marci did "do it" - screw the house onto slopp. James says "I understand if you are on the block doing anything to compete for the vato - that's your job. But to do this , the slopp thing to create controversy, then to loe about it?" they are taling about Marcellas having to go.

(I don't get it... janey was telling Howie and Will that it was her who did it.... granted they did tell her "you may think you did it when you actually didn't, so maybe that's what they mean by "add up the #'s")

1157pm BBtime

kaysar and erika looking totally depressed outside....others are around/in the hottub

kaysar says that howie is cut out for this, that he (kaysar) does not know how to make good tv, erkia says she doesnt either (they are correct btw)

then suddenly erika begins all out crying

cams 1,2 are on danielle in solitary, eyes very red and she is crying, lying down now in her comfy robe

marcellas and janelle are inside playing cards

F1 shows Dani still crying in Solitary. I don't know if it's just the solitary that has her so upset or for that matter why she is in solitary. Or the degradation of the portapotty.

Marcellus and Janie are playing cards in the LR. Most of the others are outside in the BY.

1205am BBtime

kaysar and erika still whining about this being such a mean game, and they dont want to be there (yeah, that is what they are still doing)

and danielle really looks pitiful

kaysar tells erika he is glad he got to meet her through this experience

erika finally stops crying and says 'at least you got a good haircut in the deal'

cams 1,2 back on janelle and marcellas playing cards, not talking about anything of interest to any of us

george howie will and boogie are all in the hottub(they all do fit)

howies says 'i dont blame janelle, you gotta do what you gotta do when youre on the block, like you georgie shaved your head'.....the rest agree she had to do what she had to do.....

Kaysar and Erika smoking on the hooka.

K: I'm so much more emotional this time around.

Kaysar says he got a free haircut out of the deal and saved $10. Erika tells him it looks good and that it is really hard to mess him up. Kaysar blushes at the compliment.

Erika tells Kaysar that someone actually rejoiced that Dani was in solitary. Erika said that did it for her. She doesn't belong here. Says she shut down emotionally. Asks Kay not to repeat this to anyone. She won't say who it was. Keeps asking "What am I doing here?"

(I'm out for the night!)

11:55PM BB time

Kaysar and Erika talking in the backyard

Kaysar talking to Erika telling her she is not the same. He says he's not a reality show guy. He doesn't know how to make good TV. Erika says me either. He hates to be a poor sport. He's not counting weeks to sequester for money but because he wants to get out of there. Kaysar says he cant be bought. There are more important things to him than money.

Feeds 1 &2 - Dani is laying on the floor in confinement with her arm on her head. She looks miserable. She may be crying again.

Kaysar says this game started out with 14 people having fun. Erika says its scary because what do you do? She doesnt know where to position herself. Kaysar is talking about the money and how people start hating each other and calling others out, sending people home, creating bitterness and tension, people breaking out in hives...he doesnt want to hurt people. For what?? he says.

Erika says she isnt gonna cry anymore and Kaysar says I wont if you wont. He is smoking the hookah.

Marcellas and Janie are playing cards in the living room, laughing together.

Boogie, Howie, Will, and Chicken George are in the hot tub.

CG says she gave it everything she could today. Will says he doesnt blame Jani. You gotta do what you gotta do. Howie brings up how CG won the veto a couple of weeks ago.

Back to Kaysar and Erika. Kaysar says this is becoming like a broken record. People came in here with baggage. Erika says shes lost it and is gone.

The people in the hot tub are being loud and Kaysar and Erika stopped talking. Erika doesnt want to go in the hot tub because its too cold. Janie is standing by the hot tub talking to the guys who are in there. James is in the bathroom area. Looks like hes about to take a cold shower.

Erika said they are already part of the storage room alliance and cant go against that (she is joking). Janie joins them and Erika lies saying they arent talking about the game. Janie says she was playing spades with Marcellas. Erika is going inside...maybe to bed? She says "I love you Danielle" at Dani in confinement and says "Keep your chin up." No, she didnt go to bed, shes in the bathroom plucking her eyebrows.

Howie is talking about going to the bathroom in the hot tub (grossss). The guys all have sombrero hats on.

erika:ive lost it, this week im freaking out already

1210amBBtime

will:kaysar erika come hang out in the hottub, you can have your conversation here, im cool with it, you want to vote me out..vote me out!(teasing them)

kaysar and erika barely acknowledge will, they are busy being miserable

james is taking a shower

janelle comes over to kaysar and erika for just a second to say how bored she is

erika finally goes inside and yells to danielle 'i love you danielle, keep your chin up'...goes to the bathroom and asks james 'hows that cold shower'

they guys are getting loud and having fun in the hottub, janelle is sitting there by george with her feet in the water, will asked her earlier if she was going to put on her bathing suit and she changed into her long sweatpants and off the shoulder long sleeve shirt thing

1220am BBtime

marcellas has on his gianormous afro wig, sitting on a cot in the red room, and erika is talking with him and playing cards

they arent on camera anymore, but george is loud as all heck from the hottub

erika:no one really talks to me about game

marcellas:whispering something

erika: i dont know i dont know (they are trying to figure out who put one of the house restrictions during the veto)

erika:she's not changing her mind, we know how she rolls(dunno who she's talking about cause james is out of the shower and really loud)

james is bitchin about his f'ing cold f'ing shower

howie is doing a silly dance outside, with george just going 'da da da da daa da' and it goes to foth over that :(

everyone in the hottub 'big boy like dancing!'

erika:like i know im next week, and i dont really care

kaysar and james talking....

james:if youre going to stay inside i'll stay inside

erika suddenly says she thinks the cots are going to be fun (huh, she was just miserable a second ago)

1230am BBtime

erika:if james gets it i think he'll put up chilltown, if howie gets it i think, maybe you

marcellas....nodding,studying his cards

the guys in the hottub now discussing the points from the veto comp. and still trying to figure out who was responsible for what

now all the hottubbers are ripping on marcellas...about his smug attitude about what people on the block did for veto

mike b says 'we all hate it here, but we are going along with it, they gave us a margarita party and we participated, we are trying to make a show here'

will says he's going to shower in the kitchen every day, because the hot water is there

erika:let's leave marcellas

marc:i know, its like is there an out clause?

erika:let's check the book again

(they are happy in their comisery)

since its all guys in the hottub (dunno where janelle is) someone started singing Its Raining Men and foth :(

will is bathing in the kitchen sink

he asked janelle to come over and he sprayed the hell outta her

BBtold him 'stop that'.........(but she likes it,she's giggling)

james is complaining to the guys in the hottub that he doesnt think the veto competition should effect people that arent actively competing in the competition

will is cleaning up the watery mess he made all around the kitchen sink

janelle went off to the bathroom i guess because her clothes were soaked

janelle's back, she changed clothes and is helping will clean the kitchen

george and mike b are still drinking margaritas

howie asked mike b something about marcellas, mike said 'he knows he's on his last leg.......he could poison the jury.....he can use his words to f'ing poison the jury'

mike b: 'he has to go so we can start having fun'(he's talking to george and howie in the hottub)

janelle's doing laundry

100am BBtime

james is on a cot in the red room between marcellas and erika on each of their little cots

james is going on more about the fact that the whole house got punished with slop,cold water, and cots..and told them they didnt miss much by not going to the margarita party (basically making sure they see he is as miserable as they are)

james asks marcellas what he's going to do with the slop pass, marcellas says he will take it with him and sit it on julie chen's lap

james:we have a lot of crazy people in the house right now

james:what are you thinking about right now erika (she looks to be falling asleep)

but now she pops up and says she needs to get some food (yes you do)

james:hopefully i have enough votes to stay

marcellas mumbles something about kaysar is feeling the heat right now

james:f the humiliation contests if that's all theyre going to have, why arent we out there jousting above the pool, twelve feet over the water

marcellas:someone has already broke their foot and hurt their rib

.......more dissing the competitions, and how they could make it all better and more exciting..............

foth (good, rolling flames is better than monotonous bitchin)

130amBBtime

will talking to erika,hoping that erin his girlfriend understands its a game and he expresses concern about how erin feels about how cbs is editing the 'showmance' of he and janelle

erika says putting herself in erin's shoes that she would be ok, but it would make her like 'he's mine'

will puts her on the spot and asks erika if she could see herself going on a legitimate date with mike b......she evades the question by saying she cant answer based on the confusion of being in the house

will says mike is the most committed loyal friend to guys, but he cant commit to girls because he is afraid of failure

will says its like i'll tell him dont fart near the girls...so he goes and farts near the girls

erika :he's always like jabbing at me

will:cause youre one of the guys

erika its like im a girl

will:thats what i tell him , shes a girl, she's sweet and shes sensitive you have to treat girls like girls

will:if i go home, im comfortable with that....but if i do go to sequester i hope its a cool group...like me boogie you.....im gonna sneak out and do what i want and drive the PA's crazy

erika: i dont want the internet to hear this

will:well make an analogy

and someone interrupts them :( then foth

its stupid kaysar (sorry)

and she covers her hand and whispers into will's ear

will:if i go out this week im totally ok, im not gonna cry oooh you backdoored me

erika:remember what i told you, you and i talked before we went in the house

will:yeah, cool

will:he (mike)thinks youre being distant...havent you ever been in fourth grade when a boy likes a girl but he throws rocks at her

will :this is by far the most f'd up version of BB

erika:yeah, it sucks

will:you guys did nothing, you howie and kaysar

erika:yeah, it sucks

howie joins them (they are in the living room btw)

george is going to bed.....he had fun being included with the guys tonight (good for him, and about time!)

now boogie and erika are on their cots side by side and talking ...sort of relationship stuff...(i dunno cause i dont like either one :) )

bug room:james,janelle on the floor...janey: yay its like a slumber party

kaysar is setting up a spot on the floor and tells janey not to fart on him

will comes in and asks for a spot and crashes in :)

ok (even though they suck):erika and mike b.....erika mumbling something about everyone in the house playing their roles so she doesnt understand when he is joking with her

howie and will are going to sleep on the cots in the bug room with james,janelle,kaysar on the floor in there

*****(im stopping now, i cant hear half of it because of my husband's snoring, nite)

:angry:

2:00 am (BBT)

Boogie & Erika whispering all showmance-like in bed together. Starts out cozy & personal...teasy....but soon moves onto talk of about Janey and everyone wanting Marci to be put up. Erika says there's no way they should still leave all 4 of the Sov6 in the house. They talk about getting Kaysar out because he's "too nice...."

Boogie says Janey told Will about putting them on slop. <Erika giggles about Boogie and his farting> They plot (whispering) about what Erika knows and Eirka says she thinks it's funny Janelle thinks she has CT wrapped around her little finger.....among other whispery things they say about Marci, Dani, Janie, Will and all the other HG's. Erika is flirting <imagine that!> and Boogie mentions a "showmance" as they toss and turn laughing between the sheets <Egyptian cotton?>

Boogie really wants Erika to stay with him, but she decides to play coy and leaves to sleep somewhere else. They love teasing each other verbally, but after she does her whispering, she really does go downstairs.....(Boogie probably really DOES need a cold shower now)!

Erika runs right down to Marci, gets ready for bed...complains about how Boogie wants the place to be like a fraternity house and Erika says she's getting too old to act like this!

Marci says Dani said she expects them to leave as friends. Marci says he expects just the opposite. Erika and Marci pledge their alliances to each other. Wow! Erika gave up a showmance for Marci?

E - At least Dani knows what she needs to do. Have you heard anything?

M - Will's going to talk to Boogie to cut some deal. If you want to weaken Janelle and break up the 4 and you need to get some of them out before sequester.

E - Kaysar needs to go....luv him but he's gotta go!

M - Yes he or Howie need to go.

E- Do you know who can't play for Veto next week?

M- No, I'll ask Janelle if she's got it.

E - Mike doesn't have it. My Spidey sense says Jane's got the veto.

They continue discussing the points and how many she had.

Will is still saying he'd walk out tomorrow with his stipend and leave.

James wants Howie to tell them more sex stories in the "guys' bedroom" (with Janelle). Kaysar wants to switch places with James so he's not by a woman. They tease him about being de-virginized. :P

All conversations always turn to farting....<men!>

James - Tomorrow I need a doctor.

Will - I need an adjustment or a massage.

Howie tells a story about a massage in Rockville, IL.....Will says you go that far to let someone jerk you off.

Will wants to know how many guys Janey's had sex with. Howie laughs 14-16. Janey denys adamently.

Howie continues his story...something about pigs, and disgusting slobs. James keeps coaxing him into telling more about the experience. He was in the hot tub....where can you touch you, this girl acts. The girl does him with a latex glove. ;) She's in her upper 30's.

Howie gave her a 10 and he blew his load. Ughhhhhhhhhh! (Night reporting deserves extra pay!)

Will suggest Kaysar, James and Janey all wrap up in a giant blanket, but they think Erika already has it....Janey insists she will not flirt with anyone.

FOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:30 am (BBT)

8:00am bbt

house guest still asleep. dani asleep in solitary with the lights on (have the lights been on all night?)

doesn't look like there are many sleeping on the cots, most are on the floor. marci got to sleep on his couch(not fair)

jani, howie, kaysar and james slept in the bug room all in a row. (looks like something you would see on the waltons (nite jim bob))

8:59am BBT

Dani takes some kind of pills while mumbling something about orange soda, a big bucket of french fries, her kids, parents and then says "I'm officially crazy". She's wiping her eyes while speaking

All HG's are awake. Doing morning rituals & dressing (all but showering; no hot water!) in bathroom. Milling around kitchen making coffee & breakfast. All are dressed so they may have been awakened for a purpose (speculation). Currently, no feeds on Danielle in Solitary.

Everyone is up. Everyone is wonder why they have to get up at 10:35 am on Sunday. Howie asked if they are going to church.

James and Kaysar talking about how hard it was to sleep.

Archived