August 2 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani in bathroom doing morning routine...

BB keeps coming on the intercom saying "The bedroom lights must stay on during the day"

Camera keeps zooming in on all of the mess the HG leave all over the bathroon, dirty clothes, towels, just crap in general

Dani keeps humming a song... but only a few bars.

dani to james-

d- kaysar and janie have been up all night

james- I know

d- that is crazy

dani to boogie- kaysar and janie have been up all night

b- all night? no way

d- yeah i got up at 9:30 and they were in the hot tub

b- they were in the hot tub?

e to jam - whats up jamesie wamesie

feeds keep cutting out

Kaysar is sleeping in the BR :lol: Howie and Diane are still in bed.

Will, Erika, Janelle, CH, James and Boogie in kitchen talking about someone coming back again and the prize money will be 1 million.

Mike, danielle, Erika, marci playing the movie game.

Thankfully marci called to diary room, so the game stopped.

James just came out of DR.

Oh YEAH, Howie is awake.

Doing an immitation of Ivette from bb6. 'Where's my cappy"

Howie going to DR.

Diane just said to HGs in red room (Marc, Erica, Boogie and Danielle): "So, we're not even voting today" they tell her she's not suppose to say what she's told in DR, she says they didn't tell her not to tell and that she hates that house...movie game continues with all 4 cams on them (ed: :o what's going on???!!!)

1:35bbt

Marc, Dani, Erika, Mike still playing the movie/tv game...

Diane comes into the room...

Di: we're not even voting today?

E: huh?

Mike: that's what I was looking at you for

Di: oh, was I not supposed to say that?

Marc: we aren't supposed to talk about what happens in the Diary Room

Mike: I know, I kept my mouth shut

Di: sorry... she didn't tell me I couldn't say anything... (Diane walks out of the room) I hate this show! I thought this didn't start until sequester

Dani: oh, I did it...

Marc: don't talk about your diary rooms

Erika: live vote.... or is it? duh duh duuuuh(that suspenseful tone)

2:13bbt

Diane, James and Howie laying outside

D: so I came out of the DR and said, we aren't voting today... was that a big deal on your show last year, voting live? Because it wasn't on ours

H: oh, are we voting live?

D: well, did you get asked for your vote today?

H: no

D: I told her, she said this is when it usually starts

J: it didn't start for us until sequester

D: yea, it didn't start for us either

J: because there are still a lot of people to run thru

D: that's why I'm so confused

H: it's a twist

D: is it?

H: might be

D: maybe tomorrow's show is boring and they don't have enough footage

J: oh, tomorrow's show won't be boring... my DR at 3:30 in the morning should have given them an episode right there

D: was that one of your annoyed days? Those are good...

Diane just went on a rant about how it's a cop out for people to promise votes before the veto comp and ceremony. She thinks the reason she went up is ridiculous, and just a personal vendetta. James agrees "It's completely fucking stupid."

She just offered Howie a boob and ass grab if she stays, plus $1,000 out of her stipend.

She's really working to stay now that she knows they're not voting today.

2:15 pm BBT

Diane, George, James, Howie

In BY talk is of the vote and they are guessing that the vote will be live on Thursday. They can't understand why it is so early in the game to be going live.

Lots of theories going around and James says there is the "Camo Theory" and the one it's about is George. George laughs then everone is again silent.

Make Howie, Kay and Janie clean up their waffle mess. Howie says it wasn't him, so James apologized to Howie since he got up for toilet around 5 am and he assumed Howie was out there.

BB said that the vote wouldn't be ever up to viewers. Perhaps the ones voting will be the six that didn't make it in and the three that have been voted out.

Howie says BB isn't going to pull a fast one on me this year.

Talk of the ones ousted this season and a possible scenario of them coming back or them voting Thursday.

George thinks Nakomis will be the one to come back, or throw Jase back in to REALLY mix things up. Jase was America's choice, and so was Nakomis they say. We'll all know tomorrow this time.

Howie says, "Who cares?"

James: Usually BB prefaces it by "What would you do if (so and so) comes back in?" and then they bring in that person depending on our answer.

Diane offered Howie to touch her behind and her breasts. Then she said AFTER I stay in the house. She doesn't like how people campaign for votes. She'll give $1000 to Howie (I think if she stayed, but not sure what she meant) and she said there are 2 witnesses here. She starts on Janie and says, she didn't apologize meaningfully, and I'm the bigger person by trying to clear the air and talk with her and be friendly. It's so unfair because of a personal decision. To promise someone you wont veto vote is a cop out. She might keep Howie and James more safe than Janie would. Ends the topic with "That's my piece. Thanks for listening." Howie think about your touching me if I stay. This could lead to a relationship.

I have to get a shake, you guys talk about it among yourselves now. Howie just think you could be touching this Thursday.

James The reason she is on the block is stupid.

All the guys say it's out of my hands.

Diane comes back with her shake and Erika comes out also to sit around them.

Howie says gay is the Dark Side. James tells him you were talking about giving guys hand jobs last night, and Howie's reply was that that was for monetary reasons only.

2:31 pm BBT B)

(CG comes out, still talking about show)

H: luxury comp was sunday

G: so it's a recap of what happened this week

D: veto comp and ceremony?

J: that was done on Monday, so it will be on Tuesday's show

D: maybe one of the 3 people are coming back? lots of 3s going on... maybe one of the 3 flames will be lit up?

J: I"m kinda over the hype, what ever happens you adapt to it

H: can't believe the hype

G: lot of theories going on around here

J: the camo theory

H: who's in that one?

J: George

G: I'm gonna laugh so hard if there is something to that

J: so are we all (ed. I'd just like to know what it is?)

(silence)

G:(yawn) well, should we do something constructive?

J: you should make Janelle, Kaysar and Howie clean their mess from last night in the kitchen... don't touch that

H: what?

G: that ain't gonna happen, bro

J: there were waffles all over

H: I didn't make waffles

J: that was just Kaysar and Janelle?

H: yea, I went to bed, they were up when I got up

J: my bad, will you accept my apology?

H: yea

J: thanks hun

H: they stayed up, I went to sleep

J: they were outside talking at 6:30

H: Jani wanted me to get in the hot tub with her at 5, but I went to bed

J: I was thinking maybe someone else would be voting, but they said the fans would never be voting.. remember, when they came by our rooms?

G: that is true

H: who's voting, the staff? cause if Will was up, he'd be out of here

D: seriously

H: seriously... the six that didn't make it maybe?

J: the 4 evicted?

H: the 4 evicted?

D: there's only been 3 evicted so far...

H: yea, there's something to do with the 3, you are right, there are 3 gone, it's in the works... and I'm gonna go figure it out... BB's not pulling a fast one on me this year, uh uh, no way(ed. it's amazing how easy it is to grasp onto a false lead in the house)

G: if America votes, it will be Nakomis that comes back in

D: ya think? not Jase

J: it all depends on how Jase was edited, if they show Jase as a loving family guy who got a raw deal, they'll be all over that

G: James, you know they showed...

J: no, they want to make a show... if that's the line they want to stick with, that's the line they are going to use

G: or him sitting in the chair, wanting to be voted off the show... no, I disagree with you on that... there was too much to show

J: no, I don't think they will show him breaking the pool thing, or throwing furniture

H: maybe they weren't filming that day, they may not have got that on film (ed. HOWIE! don't you know yet BB is ALWAYS filming?!!?!??! lol)

J: yea, they are always filming(ed. thank you James!)

H: not in the HOH room

J: yea, there are no cameras in the HOH room... no live feeds in the HOH room

H: right...

G: but that's who will come back, Nak

J: maybe they'll send Alison back... if she's hiding in pots and things

G: or they throw Jase in to really mix things up... he was America's Choice, wasn't he?

D: so was Nak

G: wow... well we'll all know tomorrow, about this time

J: who cares...

2:35 pm BBT

Kaysar enters the BY with the group. Kay explains his logic behind staying up all night and trying to stay awake all day just to get to sleep around 11 tonight. Tells about all the people up and when they ended up going to sleep. Most people stayed up late just talking and having fun.

Diane says she got sick last night cuz she took Advil on empty stomach plus with no water. She asks Howie what type of boobs he likes. Real he replies, but really it doesn't matter. Gets Howie going on women body parts. He's going to get a hooker right out of the house.

Marcellus called to DR

Howie talks about Pamela Anderson and how she dates guys less attrative than he is. Ericka has said twice that Howie is VERY attractive. He is a bit weird by VERY attractive.

Kay has a camera and Howie wants him to take a pic of Howie & Diane. Then Di invites Howie to sit with her and Kay snaps the picture. Now Erika wants a picture with Howie. and he kissers her on the cheek while she is in her bikini plastered to his front. (Note: Could Erika & Diane be the ones nominated?hahahaha)

Will called to DR Kaysar leaves with the camera. Diane leaves and says she is wearing panties, shorts and pants. Erika begins playing like a Jedi and making the "noise" then tells Howie not to leave her alone out there--howie is leaving to make a sandwich.

2:50 pm BBT B)

Will wants to change his vote and keep Diane instead. Boogie says that they can't, they'll mess everything up.

Will talks to Diane and tells her that she's got his vote, she needs to work on Boogie. Will sends Boogie into the red room to talk to Diane. Diane's working on him right now, trashing Erica. They kept getting interrupted. Boogie never gave her any response.

Using eyeliner he wrote down his phone number for her, taking care not to show it to "the internet".

Boogie and Will talk in the storage room, the plan is still to vote out Diane. Will tells Boogie to use the code "Will, you forgot your flip flops" or something about flip flops, if he needs to change his vote at the last minute and they can't talk.

3pm bbt

Mike/Will

M: why would we do anything different?

W: if there is a bizarre twist? Let's get a code word

M: they aren't going to alter the game, the producers, the down side is huge, and the upside is small

W: I know I'm starving and delirious, but I get this sense we need to flip this

M: we aren't going to be able to

W: for us... get rid of Erika

M: there are weeks you need to just play along... we have the trust of the house... it will be those guys didn't give us their votes...

W: I don't trust any of them at all...

M: you can't strategize based on twist speculation, your mom could show up...

W: you are 100% right... if we need to change our votes, say you forgot your flip flops, like if someone comes back in and it's a live vote, after you vote, just say Will you forgot your flipflops

(they leave, then Diane/Will go to red room)

W: listen, I'm trying to flip it right now!

D: I got this sudden burst of energy... I told Howie I'd let him grab me if I'm here Friday... I've got George and James

W: let me get Boogie

D: all I need is one more

W: Howie is gonna be tough, cause she isn't going to bend on what Janelle wants

D: Kaysar isn't going to give me his vote, Marcellas and Danielle too

W: you've got my vote, let me get Boogie

(Will tracks down Boogie)

(Diane talks with Mike)

D: so basically, I'm not going down like this... she is walking around like you are going home! I'm not saying I know who she is going after, but I've seen her talking to Kaysar and Janelle... there's a good chance she is coming after you, but I don't want that to influence you... I don't want to go out

M: last day is the hardest, cause you make up your mind...

D: do you think that your friend...

M: what are you going to write it on?

D: I was thinking a cereal box or something..

(gets liquid eye liner)

M: know what, inside of cereal box, is brown? I might have something from my medicine...

D: just have to make sure you do it where nobody can see, like internet wise

M: oh yea, no problem

D: so basically to make it real fast, I can get 4 votes, James and George will vote for me, I'm working on Howie.. if everyone bands together and sees you voted to keep me

(James enters, says Micheal gave Janelle his number that way last year... and James/Mike leave to kitchen)

(Mike/Will go to SR "for protein")

M: risk/reward, why kick out someone who has never come after us?

W: alright, so we are going to vote out Erika?

M: yea

W: if something goes down... so what did you tell her?

M: James interrupted us... the risk... if it was against Kaysar or something... against Erika, I trust her more

W: do ya? cause I don't have any relationship with Erika

M: ok

(they leave the SR, back in kitchen)

M: not that that necessarily means anything.. if so, kudos to you, you got me (ed. huh? lol)

3:00 pm BBT

Will and Boogie make up a clue of how to tell each other to change the vote during a live-voting session. something to do with chaning flip-flops.

Diane gets with Will about needing one more vote, and how she told Howie he could touch her. You'll have to talk with Boogie if you want something from James cuz James doesn't talk with me. He DOES talk with Boogie.

Boogie comes in, Will is gone from the redrum. diane says she isn't going down this way with Janelle who is walking around the house with an attitude that YOU (diane) is going to be out! She vents on Boogie, then they look for something to write with and write on. They find them. Di says to do it where no one can see (like internet-wise". Make it fast. James and Geo will vote for me. If everyone sees that you band together then that would be good. James walks in and so Boogie said, thanks for the phone number. James says someone wrote phone number last year.

Mike & Will meet in SR and talk about keeping Di and getting rid of Erika and strategize over it.

Cams switch to HOH where there is Janelle, Howie, Kaysar and James. Howie tells how Diane would let him touch her boobies. Kay taking picture of all of them on timer camera. Kay runs to bed where everyone is for the pic, and jumps on Howie's arm. Kay starts laughing. They take another one which doesn't work and all laughs... then another which DOES work.

James leaves to finish his cooking food.

Everyone leaves to go downstairs and then Janelle goes back up to HOH with Erika. Talk about who is being voted out. They figure one of the HGs booted out will come back. Erika just figured out that Diane will be staying. Janie and her are really sad. Gamewise Janie wants to have Alison come back because of the competitiveness. Erika begins laughing and Janie says not to tell anyone. Erika leaves and Janie apologizes to her.

3:35 pm BBT B)

(Jan/James/Howie in HOH room taking pictures and strategizing)

H: Diane said she let me grab her boobies

James: Janelle will let you grab hers

Jan: no I won't

H: will you?

Jan: no

(pose for picture taken by Kaysar)

H: is Kaysar in on this?

Jan: yea, it's got a timer

K: where?

H: in front of James

Jan: I don't know

K: should I lay on all of you?

(ed. they plan for pictures about as well as they strategize! hehehe)

Jan: shouldn't we get on the pink bed more?

James: I've got Howie's wet armpit on me

(more manuvering on the bed before the picture

H: I beat Jani at pool last night

Jan: no you didn't, it was 2 to 2

H: was it? she cheated

(Kaysar joins them for the picture, banging against Howie's arm when he joins them)

(another picture, Kaysar didn't get there in time for it)

(another picture, James/Howie make fun of Kaysar for not getting there in time)

James suggests turkey available in the kitchen for anyone hungry, and they preview the pictures

Jan: ok, now one of me and Howie... my little beefcake

H: my cupcake

K: oh shoot(still struggling with the camera)

H: did I look hot?

Jan: we weren't ready, because we... take one more

H: I look hot

(Feeds switch to Diane/Will back in the red room)

D: we can't talk, because where ever I go, Erika's little rats are in the vicenity... if it's not Marcellas

W: do you think it's a live vote? that may be the first twist

D: if one of the 3 of them come back.. I don't want to be voted back in, I want to stay, if I can get Howie, and you guys... it's got to be a twist

W: live voting, it's too many people... let me go talk to Boogie

D: yea, you have to because I can't

(Will leaves)

(Back in HOH, Jan/How/Kay)

H: there are 8 votes, last week Jase went out 9-0

K: this is really bad

J: we have to ask CT (ed. she is chomping down on some chips or something lol)

J: CT wants Alison though, don't they? Alison and Jase... if it's Jase coming back

K: yea, but Marc doesn't want him back... just get Marc to agree whoever comes back we are sending out... and James agrees with that

H: watch BB try to fake us out... do we have one more vote just to make sure?

(ed. I think their fear is one person comes back before a live vote, meaning 9 people vote and it will take 5 to vote someone out, so they can't count out 4 votes and HOH as tie breaker)

Lotsa HG in the BY. Many are snoozing on the chairs. CG went inside & Erika & Danielle just said they would both eat slop for a week if CG could just have food for 1 day. They said it several times. Then they said "you hear that BB". Dani said but CG would have to get any food he wanted for the whole day.

CG & Howie hanging in the kitchen. Howie cleaning & CG eating slop.

5:15 pm BBT: Diane is sleeping. Janelle is in the HOH room listening to headphones. Dani and Marc are outside complaining about S6.

Marc says the only hope they have is if James wins it. He'll go after Will & Mike hopefully. They're talking about when Kaysar nominated Diane and Nak, how he wasn't concerned about Mr. & Mrs. Smith but Janelle was. Dani says James is going to stay loyal to S6 and not do anything to cross them. They are shields to him so it's in his best interest to keep them around.

Marc says, someone put me up next week so I can go before sequester. Dani says she's at that point where she starts acting like a fool so she can get the hell out of there.

Dani says S6 have no common ground. So when they come togather to make a decision, there's no logic. It doesn't mesh. "Two (of them) may mesh and two may mesh but the others don't mesh."

Feeds 3 & 4 show now show Howie in the kitchen.

Marc to Dani about Janie: "She was so obviously caught in a lie it was disgusting."

Marc says their (S6) logic to keep Will & Mike in the game was so there would be bigger targets then them. Unfortunately, from their actions now they (S6) are the bigger targets.

Marc: Howie doesn't think, he just follows her (Janie).

Dani: Unless they have some kind of pregame alliance we don't know about (meaning Janie & Kaysar with CT.)

Marc thinks maybe CT bribed them like they did Jase - telling him they'd open a bar in Dekator with him. "Now that is a phone call that will never happen."

Howie and CG in kitchen. Erika in bathroom - looks like just got out of shower. Someone is taking a shower - can't tell who. Marc went in to pee and is now back outside with Dani.

Marc feels S6 are tyrants and have unfairly cost several people the game. He doesn't want to put Kaysar and Janelle up if he wins HOH but he is in a place where feels like doing that because of all the dirt.

CG looks like he is reading the slop rules.

Dani doesn't want to nominate CT because she doesn't want to do S6's dirty work - when they've had 4 chances to nominate CT. [sounds like a major excuse to me! Everyone's too afraid to nominate CT. Wimps!]

5:26 pm BBT: Marc says he feels like he has a fever. Dani says he does feel warm. Howie has just joined them outside. Howie asks if the flu can come out of remission or if you actually have to catch it again. Dani says you have to pick it up again.

All 4 feeds on CG alone in kitchen. He goes to SR. Nobody on any cameras now. BB: Danielle, please go to the Diary Room.

Now all 4 feeds on Howie & Marc outside. Marc says everyone is sleeping.

Howie: No voting today, what's going on with that? Live voting? That's a lot of air time. That's 1/6 of the show. (with 10 people - they forgot 3 of them can't vote). Something's going down.

Marc: Don't make any mistake, something's happening.

Howie says the windows are dirty. Marc says he and CG washed them a week and a half ago.

Discussion of whether the dirt is on the inside or outside of the windows. More complaining about dragonflies everywhere. Howie says, "they're good though." They eat bugs and they won't bother you.

Howie kicks off his shoes and starts doing stomach crunches. We see a shot of Will & Mike asleep on some of the other chairs outside. Marc is humming. Howie walks over to weights and puts on gloves. Then he starts lifting weights. James was sleeping nearby. He woke up as Howie started lifting and asks what time it is.

James (to Danielle) - they keep telling me theyre bigger than us. I dont really have communication with them. I have my own agenda. It's not a team agenda. It's throw me under the bus.

Danielle - Janelle cant get HOH

James -why make a deal with someone after you?

Danielle - they dont want to get rid of Dr. Will do they?

Marcellas - He wont win HOH. He can't. It's not that he doesnt want to. He cant. The problem is Boogie wants to - he might win because he wants to. If he does one of them are going up.

They start to talk about slop and Marcellas said in the next food comp if he gets put on slop he will leave. He says he almost fainted when he got off the couch. Danielle says being on slop is like being in the Great Depression.

Several HG hanging out in the kitchen. Danielle making fried pickles battered with slop. Will tastes it & says mmmm they are just like the Outback's Awesome Blossom except the taste is the opposite. Will discovers they are out of dill pickles & only have sweet pickles left (YAK) The HG aren't happy about the pickle situation.

Feeds switch to BY. James, Howie, & Marcelles. Howie says he's going to bed at midnite tonite no matter what so he will be ready for the endurance comp tomorrow. James asks if that's what he thinks the HOH will be tomorrow. Howie says it will be either endurance, majority rules, or crap shoot. Boogie awakens from a nap on one of the chaises.

Lotsa dead silence.

Marcellas: Why am I here when I could be horseback riding along the beach in Malibu?

James: Why are you here

Marcy: Question of the f'n day. I made a mistake & now I'm f'n trapped. ( :rolleyes: )

Feeds switch back to kitchen. Headcount-Will, Erika, Dani, Howie, Boogie. Talk of the NBA draft.

(this is so boring I keep nodding off)

Feeds switch to Boogie, Will, Diane, Howie in bathroom. Will gets Kaysar's elec razor & says he is going to shave his arms & legs. Talk turn to are we getting some wine tonight. Then Will tells Diane that they are doing a segment tonite where they are doing some shaving/bonding.

Boogie again asks if they are getting wine. Boog says WTF is the the Betty Ford Clinic? I thought this was a reality show with a bunch of fun young people. They say it has been 3 days since they had booze & they didn't get much then.

Will asks Kaysar if he can borrow his razor. Kaysar asks what for & Will says to shave his arms. Kaysar says sure & then will tells boogie to go outside & so that Howie can shave his ass. It takes a sec but Kaysar asks wha wha are they shaving? (with his razor :huh: )

Will, Howie, Boogie in the BY. Will shaving his arm. Will want boggie to shave but he says he doesn't need to cause he's not hairy. Howie asks if Will is going after him casue that's what he heard. Will says who told you that? Howie asks who they are voting out. Will said dud you told us who to vote. howie says he heard they were changing their vote. W&B say no who told you that? They ask if it was Diane & say that Diane told them she had Howie's vote but they both knew that she was BSing. Someone walks out & they change the subject.

Boog starts to walk off & Will asks him to let howie shave his ass. Boog says NO. Will say then you shave his (Howie's) ass. Boog says no. Will asks if he will do one cheek. Boogie says he will have fun later.

Boog says earlier that Diane came up to him & Will She told him she had Howie & if they voted her way she would have 5, he told her he was sorry but it wasn't going to happen & then James walked in the room & he's avoided Diane ever since. Boog says she just making that last ditch effort. He assures Howie that CT is going to do exactly what he & Janelle want. Boog says he thinks Erika is the bigger threat but for some reason Janelle wants Diane gone so that's how they are going to vote. Will tells Howie he knows they joke around a lot but they are loyal ( :lol: ). Boog says the vote will be unanimous.

As the body shaving continues Will says to howie...within every alliance there is a sub-alliance. Howie asks Will who his suballiance is with. Will says you are you dumbass. Howie says Will is the greatest player in the history of BB & no one would suspect him to allign w/Howie.

Will: so Howie HOH this wee...if season 6 wins who goes up?

Howie: I dunno yet

Will: Are you at al worried about Marcellas because he's close with Janelle

Howie: absolutely

Will: I'm starting to wonder if he is going to have a bond with Janelle stronger than you have with her. See my point?

Howie: yeah

Will: so if he went up you would be comfortable with...

Howie: oh yea he's gotta go

Will says he doesn't want to put Marcy up & then Janelle doesn't want him to go home & they all vote with her. Will says Janelle doesn't want to put anyone up but at some point you have to put then up. Will asks if they have to vote an evicted HG back in the house who will he vote for. Howie says no one they are all after him. Will says Howie, Janelle, him, & Boogie would be a good string run to final 4. Will tells Howie if he hears rumors that Will & Boog are putting Howie & Janelle up that the rumors will not be true it will just be CT putting on a show for the rest of the house. He tells Howie if he hears anything to come ask CT about it before he believes it is true.

Will asks if he thinks them shaving is gay. Howie says no, to never confuse grooming with sexuality. Will says where did you hear that. Howie says Will Kirby 2002.

630 bbt

howie finshes his excercise and goes in and starts to talk to will, erika, and diane about NBA basketball and says that some player wasn't good when he was interested in that team.

Will is cooking slop and states that you never have to take a break from your day to take a dump while you are on slop.

632 brief foth then back to the kitchen where CG is heading to the DR to and will tells him to ask for advil and stick deodrant.

634 will, boogie, erika, diane, and howie in BR. Will is going shave erika legs.

636 bbt

will and howie go to the BY and shave thier bodies.

Will asks howie who he wants him to put up if he wins hoh. H says that will discuss it with boogie and then get back.

Talk switchs to who they are voting out this week and they all say diane.

Will ask "am i getting yellow? i am jaundice"

will calls the three of them '' naked body alliance''

655 bbt

janie, danie, boogie, kaysar and james eating in the dinning room and talking about how CBS sometimes helps people by putting back in, and the whole twin twist just helped the twins. james says that he doesn't what anyone back in cause it isn't fair cause then he would have to stay in one more week. Then they ask if someone from the top 20 that didn't get in comes in wouldn't be fair cause they haven't had to eat slop and they are fresh. kayser says that maybe noone is going home this week and they won't bring anyone in.

Archived