Will, Danielle, Boogie and James, Final Four?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not wise to keep her.

Leaving her in for the final 2 means that everyone else is fighting for a single spot next to her.

And who gets to choose who gets that one spot?

Why, the winner of the last HoH competition.

And everyone knows that Janie excels at those, so she might be the one choosing who sits next to her.

I love the Buxom Blonde (like, couldn't you tell???), but leaving her in would be dumb.

Everyone there (maybe even Howie!) should be focusing on taking her out immediately, if they want to improve their own chances.

I would think that Danielle, who was robbed herself in her season would have an open mind about that. They all fear Janelle in some sort of way...they all know she's a good player...they are being bitter by saying they wouldn't vote for her, especially Danielle. I would at least think she would give her, her dues, considering how they did her in her season.

I think they have too different styles to have much respect for each other . . . isn't that why you don't see Janelle considering the possibility that Danielle has stronger ties with Janelle's own allies than she does?

Back at the beginning of this thread it didn't seem like Will, Danielle, Boogie and James had a concrete 4 since James was trying to get Chilltown out and they were calling themselves the 'Fantastic 4'. They seem to have recommitted once the sovs lost power. But it'll be interesting though to see how much Janelle has been able to get under Will's skin because I agree with what Buxom and others have said that they need to get her out now while they have Boogie's power to help - if he balks he may be costing himself the game . . .

I agree... Jani is a fantastic player, but if anyone else would like to actually take home the money, she has got to go. Intellegent as she is, I'm amazed at how well Will has played her. I know... she thinks she is playing him, but if that were true...she wouldn't be so angry, stressed and lashing out. If Boogie doesn't use whatever it is he gets to remove Jani then I will root for her to win!!!

Archived