Will, Danielle, Boogie and James, Final Four?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, assuming the LOD is a 'real' alliance and they do manage to stick together....are they planning on any one of them winning as long as they make it, or do they each play as individuals then ? james and dani i would think by now look at will/boogie as being one person.......

Does anyone else get the idea that Will wouldn't mind seeing James evicted about now? Will seems to be really distrustful of James, and I don't think he likes him much. I wouldn't be surprised if chilltown doesn't do something to flub James's game up and get him out of there.

I would love to see that happen. I think James is the kind of person who gets out of a relationship before he gets hurt by it. If Will and Boogie turn on him before James can get out that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet PB baby Payback.

Will & Boogie discussed it together (which is the only time either of them is truthful) and they want themselves and Dani and Janie as the final four.

They couldn't give 2 hoots about James.

They trust Dani. Will trusts Janie, but Boogie doesn't. They are using her though since she is good at competitions.

Will goes back and forth between Janie and Dani.Whoever is in power that week thats who Will and James too goes with.But Will was really trying to talk Janie into putting up James and he point blank told her that James is with Dani.Sometimes janie can be SOOOOO blonde. :lol::blink:

Will's got a good plan. He and Boogie keep Janelle and Danielle for the final four. If one of them go up, their two votes will save them. It goes without saying that Janie and Dani will put each other up every time they win an HOH. Will and Boogie just keep them both in the game with their eviction votes. There's your final four.

Tarman he also said that would never happen and after the shower scene last night Will wants Janelle gone... The plans it to keep themselves off the block James tells them to put up CT and CT vise versa...They know Janelle wont do it because of the numbers...

NOW I AM PISSED AT DANI i know it pains me to say it...GET A GRIP...IF YOU HAVE TO VOTE OUT CG...DO IT...He will be alright... Stick with your allinance.... The person who is has the most threat against them is Marc they need to get him out..I hope the Dani has the coup...

Damn still reading STILL PISS Vote out CG damn about sticking to your word...these people dont like you no way VOTE OUT CG AND KEEP ERIKA.. or at least if you got the coup over throw it and put Marc up there...that would be great...he is making me nervous now anyway.,..

Yeah, I think Will would like to play Janelle and Danielle off of each other and let them carry chilltown to the final four.

The one thing that could maybe make their plan backfire is Danielle's realization that this is what they're doing. She's already discussed the idea of having a truce with Janelle (but James wouldn't let her). Once James is gone (and he will be soon) I think it would be GREAT if Danielle and Janelle paired up secretly and when the time was right eliminate chilltown altogether.

Gotta disagree with you Sparklet about Erica being a better choice for Dani to keep around. The game is at a changing point when players go to sequester. George would definately vote for Danielle if he goes to sequester while Erica's would go to CT.

Erica is also a more formidable player so as long as the Sov are still there she is an asset in winning comps, but once they are gone she could easily try to turn the tables on Dani. Remember she has been tight with Marcellas since day one and supposedly she and Boogie are an item. She might be harder to get rid of later than George.

The game is moving to a new phase and so must the HG strategy

Archived