Will, Danielle, Boogie and James, Final Four?

Danielle is really shady.

I'm starting not to like her very much.

Will and Boogie are just looking out for themselves.

James is shady....no wonder him and Danielle make a deadly combo.

DANIELLE is gonna get screwed in the end once again, if she sticks with this alliance.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesn't anyone else see that will and boogie are the real floaters and playing both ends against themselves? whichever side wins HOH this week will be the side they are on and they can profess their innocence and alliance to that side and say they were just playing the other side. they won't dare win HOH this week. they will sit back and watch the others fight it out.

Will is genius at the game, he's no floater. He's already won once and should have the biggest target on him because he's an easy choice for nomination. No one would get mad if he was nominated aside from Boogie. Yet he managed to manipulate Janelle and create a rift in her alliance.

The SOV are stupid because they were making arrangements way ahead of time for when the group split, when in reality they've had all the power and control so far and should have just stayed the course.

I said a genius at the game, he didn't learn from past winners he was the first to win under the reformatted BB. By all accounts he should have been gone by now or at least nominated again this week, but he sneaks on by. It'll still be very hard for him to win, but getting this far is more than I thought he would manage.

I don't think you are getting what the meaning of floater is in this game?

Janelle originally was thinking of putting up Danielle if Boogie won veto, however, James threw a fit and told her he would not vote against Danielle. As far as her being a target if she doesn't put up Will, that's absolute BS, as you know more than half the house wanted her out including Jase even before the show started. Now the thing with Will (not Boogie), I think, is probably at this point, her best bet. I know, he's not trustworthy but I read last night that he told Boogie he wanted to take Janelle and Kaysar along with them. I seem to recall in Will's season he believe it or not was honest to a fault. He would tell everyone to their faces that he was lieing, however, the people he would talk to would just laugh it off thinking he was trying to be funny. I think CT unfortunately is Janie's only chance, a risky one mind you, but at least it a chance. Just think about it everyone else wants her out, except now for Kaysar, Howie & CT. Janie knows her back is against the wall and the name of the game is numbers. I believe she knows she lost James already, so she is just trying to at least even out the game for the SOV3.

I don't know to me it makes sense.

I'm just shocked that Janelle didn't stick to her gut feeling about needing to get Danielle out.

Danielle NEEDS to leave NOT Diane!

I totally agree!!

To me the relationship between these 4 seems to have more to do with that maxim to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I don't know . . . it just seems like James doesn't have the credibility to be trustworthy enough, and Danielle spends too much time with Will/Booger to have anything 'secret' going on with them. Plus Danielle can't seem to stand them at times and Will/Booger are really only in a position to care about themselves, so . . . (?)

Also, it seems to me like James is nowhere in the same league as Danielle and Will (or Maggie from last year) . . . like he's willing to be duplicitous and works hard to be on good terms with people, but he seems to lack their ability to think clearly under stress, and to persuade/charm people to do what he wants them to do. I can't put my finger on exactly what's different . . . anybody else agree that James is much more clumsy? Like Danielle and Will (and Maggie) persuade people by preying on peoples weaknesses - their need for security, validation, acceptance, support - and seem to earn peoples' trust. James seems to overpromise in a way that he can't fulfill which eventually destroys peoples' trust (?) I don't know what it is, but Will and Danielle seem strong to me while James seems weak, needy and out of control . . . hmmm . . . I don't know . . .

. . . who knows which of the 4 will leave first, though . . .

Part 2 (lol)

Okay, what do you all make of the whole 'Fantastic Four' talk that Booger and Will have initiated with James . . . I think they're just using it to make James feel like he's welcome in another group of 4 so that the sovs will be destroyed. I've never seen them giggle about the Fantastic 4 with Dani (probably because she's not a wannabe like James :P ).

That's another difference between James and Will - James isn't able to make Janelle do what he wants and he gets enraged (calling her names in the DR) and vengeful (declaring a 'revolution' against her) . . . Will/Booger are targeted by James as the lowest allies on his extensive totem pole and instead of getting mired in paranoid mistrust and vengeance with cool thought they prey on his need for approval and affiliation to weaken his former alliance and pump him up to do their dirty work for them (take out Janelle).

lol!

I can not for the life of me figure out from will talking to janelle how he convinced her to put up Diane so I wrote it out...here it is what did he say that won her over ...the rest of the house did not want her to put diane up so ya I think will is just good with words...here is their talk from tuesday nights show

W- hello Janelle?

J Hi

W-Can I come in?

J-Ya come in.

W-Janelle has an incredibly difficult decision..does she support her team? Stick with her alliance? Or, soes she start to peel off a little bit, start to head over to Ct side and do what we want her to do? (DR convo)

W- So, it didn't fly to well, huh?

J You were supposed to win the veto! Because now they're like you have to put up Will, you have too and I got screamed at.

W- Let's say I go this week? That's putting you in personally the worst position you could be in because every floater is coming after YOU..and the reason that season 6 is OK w/that is because they are not going to go home, you ARE!

J- So, if I nom a floater besides Erikayou'll vote out that person?

W- I'll do whatever you want, 100%!

J- What if I nom Diane?

W-Then Diane will go if that's what you want.?

J-Ok

W-and who will care?

J No-onje

W No-one! I hate to say it, it sounds harsh...no-one would care!

J-I know that's what I was thinking...diane.

W-Ok

J-I don't wanna put you up.

W-So don't!

J-But they won't let me.

W-Who won't? You''re the one running this.

J-There is like 7 ppl that would like seriously..

W-Wait! Why are they all saying that? Think! They're all selfish motivation.

J-I just feel like this is such a bad thing to do...so mean.

W-Let' s not get on moral grounds here.Let's not get self-righteous. We're all evil sinners int his house, that's why we're here but there's honour among thieves...and that's what I'm looking for for, a little honour among thieves.The ppl who are gonna lose this are the ppl who are self-righteous.

J- Ppl are gonna really be pissed because I'm doing what I said I wouldn't do.

W- so what? That's what ths games about.

J- I just never played that way before.

W- Right. But, that's the way you play and the reason I know is because I've won/

So what was spo special wbout what he ssaid to her to make her go against everyone else? Maybe it's his charisma? I think that is what is def. is/

That was the very edited version. The real convo talks about the bigger picture and Will's offer to do a money split. That's where he got Janelle's attention.

ok so they talked about money and splitting it..but, why would WIll or Bogie care about money they have plenty of it, I think Will wants to win this again, just to show people he really is a mastermind. Janelle is being taken for a ride from a professional driver.

I totally agree that James is not in the same league with Will. He's far too paranoid and so very obvious about all his thoughts and strategies. Danielle, on the other hand, is able to work behind the scenes -- the bad news is she, too, is pretty transparent. I think Janelle is already on to her big time, so much that if Janelle were to get HOH again (which is impossible in consecutive weeks), Danielle would be her target.

I also agree that chilltown knows how to manipulate James -- they've mentioned how paranoid he is, so yeah I think they play right into his need for approval and acceptance. Also, chilltown and Danielle share one big common denominator -- they let others do their dirty work for them with Danielle being the more obvious about this. Will simply hides under the mask of not caring or not being interested, or simply being lame when it comes to competitions as a way to lower his threat. Here is where I think they're going to mess up -- setting James up to win HOH and take down Janelle, with the ultimate goal being that sov will then get rid of James for them. However, I think they're underestimating James's comfort level of winning HOH. It's still too early for him to feel like it's a do or die situation, and therefore I don't think he'll want to get HOH at this point. He'll be way too fearful of making a move like that -- either going against his alliance of sov or taking out another player.

OK, why did James wanted Will to go up instead of Diane, if he wants to be with Will in the final 4?

I never saw anyone answer this guys question and it's a good one. Because if as some in here say James is angry that Janelle didn't nominate Will in Mike's place because he is secretly aligned with Dani and chilltown, then why did James want him up there so bad? He's ready to end his sure thing alliance because Janelle didn't put up who he wanted. Does that sound logical?

And I agree with the above about Will. Will just handed Janelle a convenient way to get out another floater, one that was targeting her (aren't they all?). I think she also thought it would be easier to take out Diane because in her mind she wasn't aligned anymore after Jase and Nakomis left. She feels like she took out the only other alliance of 3.

This game is much harder than it looks on tv or the feeds. You can't know everything that is going on and always make the right choices.

I just read in here that Will is now trying to get Mike to go back on their promise to save Diane and vote her out now. Mike doesn't want to but Will does. Mike is right they need to show they can be trusted to make a deal or they will just get booted. Plus I thought Erika was an ally for them?

I think these 4 are the only ones really playing the game, and the only ones that should be there at the end.

I liked Howie last year in the begining but i got sick of him real quick i don't even know why he's in the house i don't think him or Kaysar contribute anything at all.

This game can get weird sometimes because half the time it's better to do nothing than something - Lisa Donohue being the postergirl for that method of gameplay, Drew the posterboy :P

Sticky situation because Kaysar and Howie might actually be playing it smart by not trying so hard to build so many side alliances the way James is - like maybe the rest of the house will want to target James first ahead of Kaysar and Howie since he's shown himself to be such an active gamer (?) Although that's a good point Carmen about how James is all talk and come Thursday he'll throw the next HOH - I guess by 'active gamer' I mean him trying to be allies with everybody as opposed to actually making a bold move :rolleyes:

And that's interesting too what Cindyannie pointed out about Booger wanting to demonstrate his trustworthiness . . . anybody feel like James has proven his trustworthiness to anybody? I would think people would look at how quickly he turned on Janelle and think gosh, I don't want to get too close and have him do that to me - a pretty strong possibility since he's mostly playing for himself. So is James playing a better game or just making himself a greater target? I don't know . . . :huh:

With her HOH win she is strutting around and it her element. She never shuts up and is so full of herself. I am really really not liking her. I was rooting for her in the beginning. She may be smart but she will never make it to the end. She is just too devious and they all know it.

Archived