Monday, July 31st

CeCiMom

I love how Kaysar makes a sov deal with boogie without consulting with his group first :rolleyes: . And what's up with Janie and boogie? I thought she really didn't like him, as stated in her nomination speech. Am I missing something? Sov is really pissing me off with their retardedness.

If Will pulls this off, they should just give $500,000 right now.

I think he and Boogie will honor their agreement with Janie, but that it won't matter. She will be gone next week and the Sov. will be fractured. Will and Boogie fall off the radar as the house scrambles post sov. meltdown and him and Boogie split the money. You have to think they have already made that deal before going in.

Will is a master of manipulation. He has the sov. doubting each other by pointing out, over and over again I might add, all their parachute alliances and bad behaviour. And then he is getting info from Dani. A Dani-Will final 2 would be amazing.

Gad, James is verbally attacking Janelle and isn't even making any sense . . . what a jackass!!!!! :angry: If he's worried that Janelle has made a side alliance with Chilltown that is jeopardizing the sov alliance then why can't he just articulate that without being so accusatory, condescending and disproportionately threatening?

I just don't see how James could possibly win this game when he overvalues what he brings to his alliances and undervalues what everybody else brings. And when he loses he's going to be badmouthing Janelle to anybody who will listen - boo!

PS I'm not even a Janelle fan this year, or even a SOV fan - I'm a Diane fan. And I still say James royally sucks!

if you really look at it, and I'm not defending her, Janelle did just what she told him....like all the rest did? Boogie didn't know he was going up, Will did earlier -as a pawn as I recall. Just her plan backfired. That's the BB house. B) Oh, by the way, James the KING of liars, give me a break!!!!

Yeah James is such a jerk blah blah blah.

You know what the irony is? James is the only person in the alliance who has actually gotten rid of a major threat. He has done more for the alliance than anyone by putting up Jase and getting him out even though he wanted Will out and his alliance didn't. This is what has him so pissed off. His alliance acts like they are alliance but only when it's James neck on the line and that bitch Janelle (I used to love her but after the last two days I hope she goes home next week) has the nerve to say anything about James.

Simple FACT is, James did what his alliance wanted last week, NOT what he wanted to do. This week Janelle is doing what SHE thinks is best for herself, not her alliance. The poetic justice is, she's being played by Will and if SoV doesn't get HoH again this week, she's going on the block. I won't feel one SHRED of pity for her. I HOPE she goes home.

I still like Kaysar, Howie and yes, James. At least James had the loyalty to do what his alliance wanted last week.

Jerk? hmmm reading back on my blog, nope didn't say that, ok, anyway, I agree with you - somewhat! :mellow:

actually......NO......I loved Janie along with the rest of the Sov6 until she let Will screw with her head.

I'm still holding out hope that she comes to her senses and puts him out this week. I don't want her to go home and if Will or Booger get HOH next week, she WILL be going home. I wish I could reach through the screen and knock some sense into her.

"I'm still holding out hope that she comes to her senses and puts him out this week. I don't want her to go home and if Will or Booger get HOH next week, she WILL be going home."

Hate to break it to you, but it seems if anybody wins HOH besides Howie, Marcellas and possibly CG Janelle's going on the block anyways.

Kayser won't put her on the block either AND if she puts out Will......then James won't have his excuse to put her on the block either.

It's really too early to give James a reason to turn against her......especially for a FAKE alliance with CT that they will not keep.

is that diane on the feeds having restless sleep??? i think she just took off her socks in her sleep and she is holding them... i do that too... and then wake up with them in my hands.

i cant tell if that is diane or erika. but she sure is jerking around a lot.

Here's my take on what's happening in the house through yesterday. Janelle is ultimately doing the right thing for her, even though everyone last night say's that they need to get her out next week. The reason is this: Janelle has Howie, Kaysar, Boogie and Will playing for HOH next week. Will is the only one out of those that might tank the competition. Now Janelle has seemed to make a few enemies last night, but will this turn out to hurt her? Probably not, here's why: Here's who's left CG, Erica, Marcelles, James and Danielle. CG won't win a HOH just because he's not good enough at them. James talked a lot of smack last night, but that was just really to try to make the floaters get angry at Janelle and go after her. James isn't stupid, it's not in his best interest anymore to win an HOH for at least 4 or 5 weeks. Just let the 2 sides fight it out and try to stay on the good side of both. Now Erica, Marcelles and Danielle are the only ones left coming after Janelle, but their problem is their still all floaters by nature. They like to talk a good game, but winning HOH's and picking a side is not in their nature. Erica won't win an HOH for that reason, and if she does she will chicken out and put CT or CG up. The same goes for Marcelles and Danielle, although there is a bit better chance that they will win it and go after a Howie and a CG or CT. As for CT, I think they will be loyal to Janelle for this. The way they are talking in private, they seem to really be fed up with the floaters and not really S6 anymore. Erica might have gone to the top of their list yesterday because she lied to Will and told him that she was going to try and save him, after he already saved himself....Anyway, that's my rant, later!

JAnie really only has one person playing HOH for her. that would be Howie... Will and Mike are allready talking of voting out Erika so Diane will come back hard against Janelle (wether they go through with it or not ) but they are allready talking of backstabbing her. And if Kaysar doesnt get out of that funk he has been in Id ont see him performing well in the HOH

Didn't it seem to people this HOH week that all of bb6 (except Howie) kind of abandoned Janelle? She keeps saying where is James where is Kaysar? I don't know why but they seemed to have all kept clear of her. Maybe it was the pink furniture. :mellow:

hi neb....I went to cbs and innertube will not work for me .. last week I taped over BB by accident and went there and it would not work for me then either, but someone had a link here for a show and it played that way, that's the reason I asked...

Archived