Daily Dish "dish"

B.) Festivus  ... getting my guess in!

AND you would be correct, ranster! Do you know what day it's on? LOL..this question got me all excited!!

Don't know the day?? Well, it's December 23! Let me know if you would like me to pm you the traditions for Festivus. :wink: Festivus....for the rest of us.

I just wanted to add that I LOVE not having to scrool through "days" of posts to get to today's Daily Dish...

I love the changes!!! Thank you Salterpath and morty!!!

Guest ranster627
B.) Festivus ... getting my guess in!

AND you would be correct, ranster! Do you know what day it's on? LOL..this question got me all excited!!

Don't know the day?? Well, it's December 23! Let me know if you would like me to pm you the traditions for Festivus. :wink: Festivus....for the rest of us.Now that would be a great post in the Seinfeld thread in TV Talk ... so yes, please! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Vacation is over and The Daily Dish is back to its normal format. I have added the daily talk shows with their guests lineup for each day. If there is anything you would like to see added, please either PM or email me at Salter-Path@Mortystv.com.

Thanks for all your support these past months.

Sandy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been told to keep quiet about this because salter doesn't like it when people make a fuss about her, but tough! Besides writing "The Daily Dish" salter-path, is also a Red Cross grief counselor and was dispatched to New Orleans where her skills are needed by the victims of hurricane Katrina.

Salter may be too modest to tell you about the wonderful work she does, but I'm very proud that someone like Salter will share some of her time on my web site.

Salter was gone for a few weeks to work in New Orleans If you've missed her Daily Dish column, she's back and you should check it out, daily.

If you would like to help Salter, and the thousands of other volunteers that come to the aid of those in need, please click here to donate to The American Red Cross. If you would like to donate to the American Red Cross directly via phone, please contact 1-800 HELP NOW (1-800-435-7669).

-M

• 2 months later...

I built this site on a foundation of useless TV facts. I posted my Fun Facts pages back in 1997, and now they have a fresh, new, companion page by our Daily Dish columnist, Salter-Path. Just like the original, Salter's TV Wisdom if full of information you'll never need to know unless you're on a quiz show. Check out Salter's TV Wisdom!

Guest ranster627

Salter Baby!

Wow, went to read the dish today and have pangs of guilt that I have neglected it for a while ... love the new look and the outstanding info ...

Thanks for everything you do Salter, here at Morty's and through your volunteerism!

Salter fan out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy to see you back Salter!!! Let the good dishes roll. :)

Welcome Back Salter Path..

IS the Dish going to be changed Daily or weekly now?

THE DISH will be changed daily except on weekends. Weekends will be one edition. Please keep on reading The Dish!

WOOOO HOOOO ...... Salter's back :)

Will you be doing the Daily Dish ???? Or are you still giving yourself a break from it ????

WECOMCE BACK

Slowpoke, I am doing The Dish but I think I will have a back up for times I need to be away. When/if someone takes over they will be given credit so you will know who is doing it. Good to be back home!