Daily Dish "dish"

Hey salter, I really like the look of your daily dish page that ranster showed us. That's going to be on morty's home page?? Looks great!! Good job and looking forward to seeing it there.

Trivia question...good job ranster, you got it right! Can I answer the next one? I don't get them 90% of the time...probably not even 50% of the time, but I know this one. I loved Cheers (and I loved your old norm avatar too!).

Melville's is the restaurant above the Cheers bar. :wink:

OH! darn...I just went back and checked the second part of the question. What does the sign say leading up to the restaurant? Ahhh..it's right on the tip of my brain. :oops: I need to think on that one.

Guest ranster627
Melville's is the restaurant above the Cheers bar. :wink:

OH! darn...I just went back and checked the second part of the question. What does the sign say leading up to the restaurant? Ahhh..it's right on the tip of my brain. :oops: I need to think on that one.

I was even at the "Cheers" in Boston, and that second part is killing me too!

Guest ranster627

still love the new home of the Dish ... way cool!!!! and the answer is Get Smart ... wait is it???

Sorry about that, Salter! LOL

Guest ranster627
I love it too! It makes little noises.. how cool :lol:  is that!
I love the button too ... just a tinge jealous there isn't one for the Sci Fi Forum :oops: I also like that your button changes colours too ... so cool!

Have you seen THE DISH button? It is over <---------- there to the left... (no, not me at the beach, silly). You can't see it until you close this forum. It's on the Forum Index page. LQQK UP, in the side bar at the top. It is right below THE CHAT button (the pretty flashing neon marquee button). Oh come on..CLICK it.. it has some really cute bubble sounds and it changes colors. :P

Sounds like those noises the kids make in the tub :wink:

( almost posted in a tizz 'cause I couldn't hear anything .... then after a few minutes I relized my grandaughter still had the ear phones plugged into the speakers .... :roll: )