number of sov mistake and bad moves this season

uvp

<!-- start zFacts Gas Gizmo -->
<table id="zDebtBox">
<tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.zfacts.com/giz/G05/debt.js"></script></td></tr>
<tr><td><a href="http://zfacts.com/p/461.html" id='zF05' style="color:black;font-size:12px">SOV MISTAKES THIS YEAR</a></td></tr>
</table>
<!-- end gizmo -->

what lol?

Guest StarBaby

Isn't gizmo that cute little creature from Gremlins? I'm not sure what that has to do with BB, but he sure was cute (well, until he got wet and reproduced all those mean little gremlins). :lol:

Umm, not including this week... NONE... they got out the most manipulative player(allison), the strongest MENTAL player (nakomis) and the strongest PHYSICAL player (Jase)... How are getting rid of those players a mistake??

The only REAL mistake the 3 have made is trusting James... Once a traitor always a traitor...

s*** this board aint allowing my javascript. lol

yall funny. but if i could get that script to work it would be hilarious

it works but i guess i just dont know how to formatt it right. i'll will figureb it out soon enough thou

this year i root for who plays best game. if sov plays best game i will no problem giving them credit. but right now i am rooting for danielle, cg. dont want ericka or howie, marcellus to win . everyone else i wont be too upset if they won if they play a good game

i will get the script to work soon

I like CG too. I can't stand Diane or Erika. I hate floaters. I didn't like Will at first, but I have to hand it to him....he's good. I will laugh my a$$ off if he wins.

I can't stand Dani though. Lying is okay, but her hypocrisy has reached new heights. I can't believe I wanted her in the house.

I loved Kay last year, but he is totally getting on my nerves this year. He is waaay too depressing. They need to get rid of him, so we can enjoy the feeds. He has turned into a real downer.

Also, James' constant whining is on my last nerve! I can't wait to see him go too.

I hope Janie and Howie join up with CT and obliterate James, Dani, and Erika.

With any luck Erika's boob will spring a leak and she'll DOR.

If CG survives that long on slop he deserves to win....hands down.

Darn....I was hoping we'd be on the same side this year! :)

Danielle is awesome! Best player in BB history and she is doing it again this year. Hopefully she will get to the end and this time won't be cheated out of 1st prize by a bunch of envious, angry former houseguests.

But first they have to get rid of Will and disgusting Booger! Then Marcellas (useless), Diane (useless and whiney), Kaysar (never thought I would be saying that but he is boring and playing a dumb game). Let's hear it for CG and Dani to the end! :D

its the board i tried the code elsewhere and it works :angry:

Archived