Luxury Comp?

Guest StarBaby

I don't know anything for sure, Elle. I just know that when Howie and Janelle were talking about it early Saturday (after the veto), Janelle seemed pretty sure that there would be one. Howie asked her at one point if BB told her when it would be (kind of implying that BB told her there would be a luxury comp this week).

I think all the noise outside means something, and a luxury comp is the only reasonable explanation at this point, unless BB has some sadistic comp in mind to cause more distress and division in the house (LOL we can hope).

lol jinx, that's kinda funny and sad at the same time. I'm sure everyone in the house will have had at least one injury or illness when the season is over. :unsure:

And I noticed that BB/CBS doesn't mention any of these injuries on the tv show. Of course I don't blame them. :lol:

Yep, I'm sure there will be one. Cause BB came on the intercom in the HoH when Janelle was getting ready and asked her how much longer it would take cause they need the HoH room(guess they're setting something up in there, possibly a movie) and then he said that they were going to be calling her into the DR. Plus they've been on inside lockdown for the whole day.

Looks like it's a racing theme. Cause the car has decals and the number seven on it. And I also see the race flags(green, red, and checkered. Don't see a yellow one.)

The audio just went to diary room and the guy was asking Janelle if she likes Will Ferrell. So I think the prize might be to see Talladega Nights. I want to see that movie so bad! :D

Okay, CB, maybe I was a bit overexcited, but still...better than watching the houseguests play the grocery store game. I was personally beginning to wonder if the producers were going to torture the houseguests all season or pander to the prima donnas. It'll be interesting to see how the season swings. Week 4 - car, Week 5, who knows?

Well, he asked her if she like the 40 year old virgin and The Anchorman. Then after that he asked her if she liked Will Ferrell. I know Will is in The Anchorman but I don't know if he's in 40 Year Old Virgin. Didn't see that movie, so I don't know if any of the actors in that movie are in Talladega Nights either.

But I do know that Will Ferrell is in Talladega Nights. :)

The trivia has been on for a little bit now, I hope they show the comp. I know they showed them last year. :( Maybe they're just getting everyone ready first.

Ooh, that's awesome. :) So I'm just about 99% positive that's what the prize will be. Wish they would actually show the comp though, they did last year. <_<

edit: Feeds are back, they're about to start. I was right! They have Talladega Nights hats and shirts on. They're so lucky.

Seems like they are doign some type of pit stop/crew comp.

Guest StarBaby

I guess the teams are split up 6 and 5? That doesn't seem like it would work out well for a comp like this though. The team I saw was Will, Boogie, Janelle, Diane, Danielle, and James.

They are talking about gas, bolts, and decals. I also saw the Sunoco gas can and catcher. So it's deinfitely a pit crew challenge type comp. This should be a fun comp. I wish I was there, I love Nascar. I'm so excited for them, hehe. :D

Guest StarBaby

From the tiny bit we were just able to see, it looks like Booger is sitting it out. The rest of them had on helmets and they all had to get in the car.

Archived