POV Comp./Ceremony Week 4 -

TxSioux

i hate mike, and kinda dislike Will....but im still a janie fan

when kaysar was HOH, the 'plan' was they needed to keep another target in the house: chilltown, then when james was hoh we saw him talk with danielle about james,danielle,mike,and will's 'agreement, but not alliance' and he did not send either will nor mike home.....

so now janelle is hoh and suddenly she's a crappy player for also not doing what james and kaysar didnt do?

the way i see it, she could nominate ANYONE in that house with the exception of Howie (im not real sure about kaysar?) and she will be getting out someone who, if they get hoh, will be nominating janelle to get her out of the house

on a side note, i really think the planning to split the money is total s***.....why bother to win?, and they dont have pens and paper anyway, they need to get that 'deal' if that's what they really want in writing

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike escape. marcellus screws up the vote to ericka out if sov targets anyone else.

because of this groupie the best the vote can be is 4-4

hoh gets tie breaker

the gay guy does he ever goes to play to win?

Some of the people in my area had a nickname for Will during season 2. We called him a mindf'er. He can sell a freezer to an Eskimo. And it's not just Janelle that got duped. It was James last week and Kayser the week before. He's got the entire house keepimh him around because he reminds them on a daily basis that he wants to go home and will walk out , so why waste a nomination on him. He's lieing about walking out, about wanting to go home, about begging to be nominated. He's playing the game as hard as he was on BB2, but he realized he couldn't win this time if he played the same way.

As of the time they went to bed last night, Janelle was talking with Howie and realized that she was manipulated. And since the whole intent of her nominations originally was to get rid of Boogie and break up Chilltown, that she could still luck into a productive week by nominating and putting up Will. James lucked out last week when George won veto. Kayser wasn't so lucky. Howie told her to never talk to Chilltown again unless one of the 4 was there, and she agreed. Now if she can stay away from them until the veto ceremony , the week could still be saved.

Does no one see what James is doing? Will tried to tell Janelle and she half assed did it. James and Danielle are aligned and she has aligned the floaters. If a non-SOV wins HOH, who do you think is going on the block? Not James because of Danielle and not Howie since no one sees him as a threat. Yep, you guessed it Janelle and Kaysar and one gets sent packing because the floaters have the numbers and the remaining member of CT will be pissed and vote with them. Janelle should have listened to Will. James is going to use Danielle to break his alliance with the SOV.

and Janelle has marci to protect her..they both have someone else. And i dont think Erika would have gone after her until Janie put her up. I am glad james is close to jumping ship. If Janie puts Dani up it may push him over the edge. If this happens it will be the first time ever i would be rooting for James to win HOH :lol:

your not saying anything new. from day one janelle and kaysar have been targets. doesnt matter who is with who or what anyone says to another.... everyones goal has been to get janelle and kaysar out.

doesnt matter who she puts up in place of Boogie, she is a target no matter what.

Quote Carvin: and it's totally clouding her judgment

Carvin you are trying so hard to be like Shock that it is totally clouding your judgment!!

You are pathetic, repetitive and feeble.

You will never measure up to Shock.......not even a lite Shock.

To be in that house and living amongst all those houseguests is quite another thing and the pressures from all sides, split second decisions and changes of plans, lies, deceit and changing opinions is what makes it difficult.

It is mighty easy to call the shots from home, having been privy to every houseguest's conversations and plans by watching the live feeds and sorta knowing which way the wind's blowing.

yep putting up ericka was a big blunder on janelle part. she was leeching off them but she still voted with them. with ericka and marcellus sov always had five votes. this week it takes fives votes to get evicted.

Guest janey_doll

What has happend with the VETO, I know it has been played and Mike won, and I read that Janey had to do nominations in the DR and she put up Diane, but now they are talking about nominations TODAY, so I want to know what is happening today.

Please someone explain it to me PLEASE I'm soooo freakin confused!!!!!!! :huh:

Guest StarBaby

Well start here. http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=15419&st=0

They are only speculating that veto ceremony and replacement nom might be early this week, since everything else has happened on a stepped up schedule. Veto comp was at 5 am BBtime today. It isn't usually until later in the day Saturday. Also, nominations occurred a couple hours early on Friday. The food comp was thursday night, and it's usually Friday.

Guest janey_doll

That really didn't answer my question, all that link was was alot of Janey bashing, I wanted to know if veto ceremony has been held yet, I read that Janey has already nominated Diane but now they are talking about nominating Will, but then they say they need to get rid of Diane this week then Boogie or Will next week, does Janey have HOH for next week too??????

:blink:

Guest StarBaby

NO, the veto ceremony has not been held yet. No, Diane is not nominated. No, Janelle does not have HOH next week. How's that?

Guest janey_doll

WOW why so rude StarBaby? :angry:

On jokersupdate.com I had read that right after VETO Janey had to go right in the DR and nominate someone and she nominated Diane, she even said she was scared because she wasn't sure what the SOV's had decided about who to nominate. And all I wanted was someone to comfirm that for me, you didn't have to be so rude about it.

As of a half hour ago: Boogie won veto early this morning, went to the hospital and had his foot sewed up.

Janie was wavering on whether to put up Will or Diane in his place.

Will spoke to her and offered her a deal. She spoke to the sov's about it later, almost convinced to put up Diane.

She woke up this morning , realizes she'd been played, told Howie about it.

All 4 sov's now agree that Will is going up whenever the ceremony is, to replace Boogie and his festering foot.

Howie told Janie never to talk to Chilltown again without one of them there. Janelle agrees.

Janelle is HOH until the next HOH competition. If this is a normal week {what's been normal about it so far :blink: } , she'll be HOH until Thursday. If it's a double eviction week, which a lot of the houseguete expect because of the way things are speeded up this week, she may only be HOH until Tuesday, or whenever the next HOH competition is.

That's the way things stood as of a half hour ago. The way this group operates , they've probably changed their minds a half a dozen times since then.

Kayser, James and Janelle have all kinds of trouble putting Chilltown in danger when They're HOH. And all tried to convince their HOH's to put Chilltown up when the rest WEREN'T HOH. I'm convinced they all want somebody else to do the dirty work for them because they're afraid of the repercussions.

Guest StarBaby

Not being rude at all. But sometimes I do wonder why people don't read the threads and check the live feed updates before starting a new thread to answer a question that has probably already been discussed somewhere. :rolleyes:

Guest janey_doll

Thank you Tarman12 for answering my questions.

StarBaby, I did read the updates but i just thought that someone missed that part and I was confused, if you didn't want to answer my question and be nice about it then why did you even click on my thread to begin with, that's kida silly. :rolleyes:

Anyway thanks to everyone else who helped me out. B)

Archived