POV Comp./Ceremony Week 4 -

TxSioux

Isn't this a little unusual to have a comp at almost 11:30p? And it's something outside. I don't keep up w/the comp schedules, but don't recall seeing any nightime highlights, unless it was an endurance.

Susan.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually when there is a competition/ceremony/live show, the feeds go to trivia. When the feeds go to fire, it's something else.

I hope I'm wrong but it seems to be the trend this season.

yeah looks like they picked the players and they I think they might know a little about what the comp is. And I think that they also know about the wake up call now. :huh:

edit: of course I don't think they know that it will be a repetitive wake up call.

lol, I can't blame Janelle for drinking Red Bulls. Last time I had one I was hyper and up forever. Georgie should benefit and would probably sleep through it all.

edit: they know it's time elapsed

I don't think the comp will be tonigt i think it will be in the morning and they are just doing that to mess with the house guests. between that and the wake up calls they wil get no sleep and tomorrow they will be very tired for the veto comp.

Boogie won the veto! :angry:

Janelle wants Diane up on the block; Marcy and Erika are saying Will. She's talking to Kaysar, James and Howie now.

Janelle: "What should I do?" "Diane is coming after us"

James: "It's up to Boogie now"

Howie: "He will use it to save himself"

James: "Let's go to bed, and talk about this today."

Do you think Janelle threw the veto comp? Last night she talked to both Boogie and Will about Boogie winning the veto, and told Boogie that the deal Will wants to make with her (final 6 -- sharing the money) sound appealing to her. She's stupid if she really thinks Will is telling the truth.

OMG I wanted Booger outta there but it is still going to be interesting.

Marecellas is always in the HOH room when the BB6 want to have a powwow and they have to whisper out in the chess area. I really would like Marcellas to go.

I had no idea they were even doing the ceremony this early this week. I'm on vacation using a laptop so I can't check out my feeds. Catching up has been hard, but I didn't see anything about the veto ceremony being so early. Anyone know what kind of comp it was?

James talking to Kaysar, "I think she wanted Will to win the Veto so he can save Boogie and not be nominated. Why would she do that???"

Cause she's an oxi-moron for believing Will and a money-hungry bitch for even thinking that the deal is true.

I HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR HER

I'm starting a anti-Janelle campaign, who's with me? :angry:

James talkiing to Janelle, "You don't nominate two people and than try to save them."

i am still a janie fan.. cant fault anyone in that house for the stupid moves they make. its like being in the nuthouse there.

we have seen this happen before.. many times.

I missed last season, but now I understand how these buffoons lost to a bunch of nerds. S6 could be the worst alliance in BB history. The Santa Monica Van Boys are genuises compared to these knuckleheads.

Bravo to Mike for winning when he had to.

Here's what I don't get about all of this. Kaysar and James appear to be strongly encouraging Janie to put Will up in Boogie's place. I think this is a good idea, but if they feel so strongly about it why in the hell didn't THEY take care of it when they were HOH and had the chance?

I like the Season Sixers, but I feel like they are playing a little scared this year. They (especially K & James) keep waiting for someone else to do their dirty work for them.

Again, I hope Janie does put Will up, but I don't understand why those boys didn't handle it already a week or 2 ago.

You know what they say--if you want something done right, get a woman to do it! :)

Guest StarBaby

Fair weather fans stink. Either you are a Janie fan or you're not. And look at her alliance that is supposed to be helping her figure things out: Kaysar is depressed and won't tell her what he thinks (that's what she said anyway); who can REALLY trust James, and know who he is loyal to; and Howie, the voice of reason? Scary! I'm still a Janie fan and at least she is trying to shake up the house! It all goes back to one of the reasons that so many people have said they like her -- she is real, she is human, she makes dumb mistakes sometimes. Don't we all?

I agree StarBaby...

This sucks for BB6ers. I hope Janelle didn't tank it on purpose, I'll pretty bummed, but I can understand all the uncertainty for sure. But, I do think they're trying so hard not to make mistakes, that they are making them. They're letting some of these players get to them. If it was like last year and it was a clear line drawn, their decisions would be much easier, but right now, they're all "friends" on the surface at least.

I don't see that at all. She just said on the live feeds that she made a huge mistake and that she just didn't have enough time to think it through, that they called her into the DR too soon to give her noms. She asked for more time and they wouldn't give it to her. At least she takes responsibility for her mistakes, unlike the other HG who blame everything/everyone else.

Archived