Saturday, July 29th

CeCiMom

Guest StarBaby

It does sound like Boogie won the veto. Marcy just confirmed it. Janelle said it had some kind of flashing letters scrambled. They also said he cut his foot celebrating in the back yard.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just so crazy. The BB6 alliance is imploding. I am so so disappointed in Janie. She let Will and Boogie get in her brain and now she made a big mess and she will be a big target.

Janelle and Howe are talking and Janelle wants to get rid of Diane. She is keeping her deal with Chill Town.

Guest StarBaby

It sounds like there is a luxury comp tomorrow. Howie asked Janie if they (BB) told her what kind of luxury they would be playing for.

Guest StarBaby

Someone who didn't watch last season, but wants to bring in the nerd herd. I can see how you would have been a nerd herd fan. But if you didn't watch it, then how can you really comment on it?

Dani this morning, is once again whining about how the Sovs always have meetings to discuss things. :rolleyes:

Who is she to say anything, she's the one floating around and being an instigator. And I don't see the whole house going after her. If was I in the group and the whole house was going after us, I'd be having meetings too. :lol:

And she's talking about how she and her partner strategized during her season. Guess she thinks everything should go her way or that she's perfect. :angry:

Sensing some paranoia on her part. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm shutting up now. I'm just cranky, plus she's been annoying me over the past few days.

Trish me too. She says to chilltown about strategizing with ONE other person they would just do it quickly to keep on track. Well Janelle and co. have to talk to THREE other people sometimes FOUR so it's a little different. Plus this is all stars, these are supposed to be the best of the best. Which in most cases is true. CG, Erika, Diane, Mike notwithstanding.

BB6 has won 5 comps so far and have evicted some very crafty players, Jase, Allison, Nakomis. And are about to evict (I hope) one of chilltown meaning, Danielle or Will.

God I hate James... Just because Janelle is doing something to benifit HER and not what HE wants to benifit him he is basically throwing their alliance out!! Does he really think he is going to get anywhere with Danielle who isn't good at physical stuff and have 2 other people after him??? He's so freakin stupid!

omg - I just came on to ask everybody how James was reacting to Janelle's nominations and noticed your posts . . . thx!

I find it so ironic that the sovs got duped once again by a master manipulator (last year Maggie, this year Will) and James still doesn't get that he needs to attack the manipulator and not his own alliance. If he was truly alligned with the sovs first and foremost as he told Julie Chen on Thursday, wouldn't he have the soundness of mind to steer Janie back on course?

He's so self-absorbed and selfish . . . not convinced Janelle thinking of herself was the best move for her strategically, but I totally agree that James is a total ass when he plays BB - boo! :angry:

I don't know Neb . . . I guess there's always that tension between looking out for oneself in ways that go against the alliance and looking out for the alliance because it actually strengthens one as an individual. It's always seemed like James has been maybe 80/20 (individual/alliance) while Janie's been like 40/60 . . . now when Janie goes 80/20, James goes 100/0 instead of going 40/60 to restore the balance . . . that to me seems like he's taking more from them than he was willing to give.

PS Oh, I just thought of something else . . . plus both Kaysar and James shied away from putting up Chilltown because they didn't want to take out 'big targets' (although James ended up having to) - maybe if they had taken a bigger risk for the sake of the alliance, then Janie wouldn't have been vulnerable to being lured into believing Will's mindgames.

um james has no idea of the deal with CT does he? And he was not in the plan to let CT win POV so a floater could be backdoored..in fact janie told howie NOT to tell James..as did Kaysar when he was plotting during his HOH. They have not included him..they may ask him what he thinks after they allready make their decisions that is not including him

that to me seems like he's taking more from them than he was willing to give.

he gave them what they wanted last week after george won POV he didnt want jase to be put up he wanted marci

It's James' strategy to absent himself as much as possible during HOH nomination discussions. He did it during both Kaysar's and Janelle's HOHs. It gives him plausible deniability - "don't blame me - I didn't know who was going up..." Just like he makes it a point to bad-talk them to the floaters, he is positioning himself on both sides. James and Danielle with CT, are the ultimate (as in best) floaters.

Oh, and the decision James made to put up Jase - after the Booger pitch - watch the moment James decided to put up Jase. He made the decision quickly AND easily. Didn't seem too heart-wrenching, mind-wrenching to me...rather a shoulder shrug.

I agree that James was just skirting the alliance with C4 at the get go. They didn't trust him.

He was trying to prove his loyalty and still get recon from the other hg's... they started to trust him and he was feeling better about them but, then by him being the outsider of the group he was working his relationships with other hg's (namely danielle) so, that when he had to make his move against them... he would have allies.

The fact the H/J/K caught on to that and were trying to eliminate his options to leave them... was smart of them. That's why Jase had to go... that's why Janelle wants Danielle out this week (originally... I think she's changed it to Diane now but, who knows)

It was also smart of James to work on back-up options... it was a tenious relationship at best to begin with.

It's now just a matter of who can out wit the others and sustain allies... thrown in with who get's HOH's. However it works out... did janelle make a move too soon, did she strike first, or is she trying to ultimately keep them together... Guess we'll be tuning in to find out. At least it's more exciting/frustrating/entertaining to see her shake up things. Might bite her in the ass though.

About James betraying Janelle by asking Danielle to nominate her , I think it's disloyal too because of the directness of it. It's one thing to keep different options open for yourself it's quite another to use that other option to target your own alliance. That's where I don't like James for this. Janelle would never tell Marcellas to nominate James. No way.

Janelle and Howie are still sleeping in HOH room....not sure where Kaysar is. No decisions as yet in progress. I'd be shocked if Janelle put up Danielle.

cindyannie- right

It's not as though it HAS to be done. It's not like no one else is in the house (like it's S6 & Danielle).

There are too many other opitions. I could understand if dani was HOH & asked james "well you know someone from your season has to go, who do you think it should be?". He WANTS her gone over all these other non allies. It's disloyal, and above that it's stupid.

He'd better not ever call howie a dumbass for nominating him & sarah again.

He'd better not ever call howie a dumbass for nominating him & sarah again.

Exactly it would be that dumb for me too. Why weaken the alliance you are in? That is exactly what he told Howie last year that he did by taking out sarah.

Archived